Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun Time Breastfeeding Pic on Time Magazine Stirs Debate

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    No silliness here. I know where she got it from. I just gave no fucks.
    Yeah, I know you didn't, but animosity can't read the premium threads so she didn't know you didn't care/knew why she had that info.

Also just as a suggestion to everyone, trust me, the mods know who and when to ban. And we've been coasting pretty nicely since the balance of power went to people who are rational and not using it to enforce their tyranny and exact weird revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Yeah, I know you didn't, but animosity can't read the premium threads so she didn't know you didn't care/knew why she had that info.

Also just as a suggestion to everyone, trust me, the mods know who and when to ban. And we've been coasting pretty nicely since the balance of power went to people who are rational and not using it to enforce their tyranny and exact weird revenge.

I have to admit it's nice to be able to voice an opposing opinion, no matter how controversial or against the grain, better yet, disagree with a Mod, and not have to worry about getting banned for it.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Actually, I just googled strmmrgrrl and found out her name, address, place of employement, photos... don't be stupid, people. I also found out who lives in Roseburg, OR, Long Island, NY and other places. I was curious about what kind of people you were. And thanks, bowieluva, that was level headed of you.

Quote Originally Posted by chicachinacochina View Post
    Actually, I just googled strmmrgrrl and found out her name, address, place of employement, photos... don't be stupid, people. I also found out who lives in Roseburg, OR, Long Island, NY and other places. I was curious about what kind of people you were. And thanks, bowieluva, that was level headed of you.
    Has it ever occurred to you to just ask? I'm not being facetious, it's a genuine question. It's pretty creepy to going to such lengths to find out about random strangers on the internet.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    dafuq is going on in here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

i think you're missing my point here. it isn't about reading the personal info in the preemies, where everybody knows your name, or knowing whether or not strmmr gave two fucks. i suspected she didn't. it's not about whether posting a link to your facebook is silly or not. if it's not a big deal at all, then why delete the info once the error is pointed out? why not just leave it up? well, for one - der rulebook states: -no posting any member's real life information without permission. you will be banned. but that's besides the point.

my issue is the context in which this info was offered. you have a person who has gone out of her way to harass several members on several occasions, receives nothing but negative feedback from her peers, has stated that she is indeed a past member who may or may not have actively tried to sabotage members in real life and then posts personal information about a member who she disagrees with during a conversation about stalking. it's not about the information itself, but rather everything that led up to it.

it's the principle of the thing: who does refraining from sending a clear message about violating usage terms benefit more? the MDS community as a whole, or the person who is in violation?

bowie, i respect your decision and that of all the mods so far. i know i haven't been around for long and it may seem brazen for me to speak on this - and i'm aware of the irony in that the same rulebook says one shouldn't question a mod's choice to ban or not to ban! i'm just asking because i'm curious.

jeez! i sound like tight-ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Ani? I like that NN for you!

I removed the personal info. I didn't know that strmmr had her FB listed, BUT I thought that was lame for chimichangacootersniffer to put it on the thread and now that I know that SG had it listed - it is still lame, IMO.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

I have to admit it's nice to be able to voice an opposing opinion, no matter how controversial or against the grain, better yet, disagree with a Mod, and not have to worry about getting banned for it.
    strmmr: this instance wasn't an opposing opinion or disagreement with a mod. it was hurling insults, personal attacks and disclosure of forbidden information. i don't think any of the mods that i've had contact with so far would ban anyone unjustly, they all seem great! perhaps what i'm saying is, everyone's succumbed to a ban-free utopian bliss that has left the forum vulnerable to those who would take it too far...

i had to spell check this post sooooooo hard! damn! i'm losing my touch!

Why look up a member here for that much info? I don't get it unless you are doing it just to say things way out there or to be a dick. Knowing where each one of us lives is important how? Our employment? Phone numbers?
    That's creepy.

If that's the case then those bitches who posted personal information about DM and tc9 without their permission should be banned too. Damned nasty bitches. Bandwagon jumpers.

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post

I removed the personal info. I didn't know that strmmr had her FB listed, BUT I thought that was lame for chimichangacootersniffer to put it on the thread and now that I know that SG had it listed - it is still lame, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    strmmr: this instance wasn't an opposing opinion or disagreement with a mod. it was hurling insults, personal attacks and disclosure of forbidden information. i don't think any of the mods that i've had contact with so far would ban anyone unjustly, they all seem great! perhaps what i'm saying is, everyone's succumbed to a ban-free utopian bliss that has left the forum vulnerable to those who would take it too far...

i had to spell check this post sooooooo hard! damn! i'm losing my touch!
    I meant in general, not as it pertains to the clusterfuck this thread has become.
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Why look up a member here for that much info? I don't get it unless you are doing it just to say things way out there or to be a dick. Knowing where each one of us lives is important how? Our employment? Phone numbers?
    That's creepy.
    Yeah. I don't get it. What's the point?

what does this mean?

If that's the case then those bitches who posted personal information about DM and tc9 without their permission should be banned too. Damned nasty bitches. Bandwagon jumpers.
    Personal information that was shared by them, not info people found by scouring the Internet looking for something to hang them with. Like they did to Bowie.

Why are you suddenly taking up their cause? Do you even know what went down?

ETA:

what does this mean?
    "Nick Name", you goober

White trash said it came from private conversations, not from the board. I don't care what went down, just that if rules apply to some, they should then apply to all. Got it Sweetascloverhoney?
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 05-27-2012 at 04:07 PM.

White trash said it came from private conversations, not from the board. I don't care what went down, just that if rules apply to some, they should then apply to all. Got it Sweetascloverhoney?
    Private conversations that occurred as part of this board. It's the Internet - nothings private.

If you don't want it shared, don't share it. No matter the method. Pretty obvious, isn't it Chica?
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 05-27-2012 at 04:07 PM.

"Nick Name", you goober
    i'm new to the internuts!

No one even remembers what they started out being mad about.

what does this mean?
    As opposed to ANImosity. Just like I am NQ???
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

just to clarify the meaning of posting personal information:

= personal information
    name
    phone number
    address
    ssn
    dl number
    workplace

≠ personal information
    gender of your pet
    rumors of impending divorce proceedings
    make and model of first car
    grandma's secret recipe
    best place to get a bikini wax
    oh, and: evil plans to sabotage someone's livelihood

personal information means information that can be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person or can be used with other sources to uniquely identify a single individual.

No, I remember. Chica was being a snarky asshole. Bowie, you know how it affected you when DM did what she did to you and we all agree that it was wrong and on a level of buttfuckery that was sooo uncool it wasnt even funny.

I seriously don't get what Chica's motives are and if there is a real motive or if she is just a downright bitch.

Animosity, chillax. It's memorial day weekend.

of course! let's just hope i don't join the dark side!

Animosity, chillax. It's memorial day weekend.
    awwww... i love you!

i just wanted an opportunity to use that groovy ≠ sign.

Breastfeeding titties in public.

BACK TO TOPIC!!

I fucking love animosity lol

I saw a woman breastfeeding at PeiWei. I politely smiled and ignored her after. I was still uncomfy. Meh

Thread Information