Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun Time Breastfeeding Pic on Time Magazine Stirs Debate

I'm sure I probably have said stuff outside of preemie. I've been here for like 4 yrs so it's possible.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    Ok, so she outed herself. Did she run or was she bunted?

Not sure if she really outed herself or if she wad just bring a sarcastic ass. I mean that's who I automatically right it was when she started posting. I also noticed she would type caps at the start of each word to sometimes so I figured it was someone who knew different writing styles of people here on the boards.

And I forgot about the zo argument. I don't even remember what exactly happened there, all I remember was dm dating something shitty to zo about her writing when she was phone posting. I don't think she really cared much for how things would hurt other peoples feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    And I forgot about the zo argument. I don't even remember what exactly happened there, all I remember was dm dating something shitty to zo about her writing when she was phone posting. I don't think she really cared much for how things would hurt other peoples feelings.
    It wasn't that she just ragged on her for her spelling - she actually went as far as ridiculing her and questioning her ability to to do her job (school teacher).

She was a nasty, belligerent cunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

nasty belligerent cunt. got it.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    It wasn't that she just ragged on her for her spelling - she actually went as far as ridiculing her and questioning her ability to to do her job (school teacher).

She was a nasty, belligerent cunt.
    That's right, it did have something to do with Zo's job and Zo was super pissed about it. I don't know if DM was always like that towards members but she had actually always been pretty nice to me until all the stuff came out about what her and TC9 were doing. And actually it was TC9 that told DM that she didn't want any part of what DM's plans were for messing with Bowie and her job. I think TC9 took the passive route and after DM did what she did, TC9 knew she didnt have direct involvement but she still knew about it and they both hated Bowie. Hell, DM didn't like Ron, Chauncy, Monter....I know there were other people, I just don't recall it right now.
    DM wasn't bad towards me at all and we often joked on stickam or we had talked on the phone a few times and she was the one who rounded people up when my grandma passed and I think she was the one who organized it but Im not positive. I know she banned Ron because Ron said something about DM not including people in the gift when she knew Ron wasnt gonna be involved anyways (that's when me and Ron fought because he's black and im white).....It was really stupid. A lot of the shit she did was out of spite and makes me wonder even more what other fuckery she was involved in.

WTBB, food for thought. DM was always really nice to me and pm'd me about casual stuff, which was why I never suspected what a batshit crazy, angry person she was, or that she would do something so fucking retarded to fuck with the actual life of a person she doesn't know.

WTBB, food for thought. DM was always really nice to me and pm'd me about casual stuff, which was why I never suspected what a batshit crazy, angry person she was, or that she would do something so fucking retarded to fuck with the actual life of a person she doesn't know.
    I think that's the scariest shit right there. I didn't know she was being all nice to you behind the scenes. I shouldnt be suprised at all but damn, I don't get that.

Besides that, WE ALL KNOW YOUR GAME "MISS ALL KNOWIE BOWIE" YOU NAME DROPPER AND PREY TO LADY GAGA! LADY GAGA WANTS TO TAKE YOU DOWWWNNNNNN!

Lunacy knows no limits or boundaries.

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    I think that's the scariest shit right there. I didn't know she was being all nice to you behind the scenes. I shouldnt be suprised at all but damn, I don't get that.

Besides that, WE ALL KNOW YOUR GAME "MISS ALL KNOWIE BOWIE" YOU NAME DROPPER AND PREY TO LADY GAGA! LADY GAGA WANTS TO TAKE YOU DOWWWNNNNNN!

Lunacy knows no limits or boundaries.
    Yeah, I don't do that job anymore, so Gaga can stop her relentless gangstalking. Just yesterday, three cars cut me off. Obviously her cronies.

Yeah, I don't do that job anymore, so Gaga can stop her relentless gangstalking. Just yesterday, three cars cut me off. Obviously her cronies.
    Ugh, you totes should have gotten their license plate numbers.

help! i'm being gangstalked by the mysterious DM.

oh! wait... that's just my shadow.

Boo! Are you [removed by moderator] or was that someone else? My bad.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 05-27-2012 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Removed RL name from post.

What the shit are you spouting off about now?

Quote Originally Posted by chicachinacochina View Post
    Boo! Are you [removed by moderator] or was that someone else? My bad.
    Oh look it you - you can click a link! You must feel like such a cyber-detective! Strike a nerve, did I?
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Wow.. I missed a lot...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to animosity again.

niiiiiiiice. so, did someone get band?

You don't get banned on this site because of conspiracy theories. You don't get banned even just being a casual dick. So no. No one got banned and as far as I'm concerned, the more I see Chica write one thing that's just sort of annoying and then people going all out on attack, the fucking lamer it is. Cut it out, guys. You don't put out a fire by throwing gasoline soaked rags on it.

You don't get banned on this site because of conspiracy theories. You don't get banned even just being a casual dick. So no. No one got banned and as far as I'm concerned, the more I see Chica write one thing that's just sort of annoying and then people going all out on attack, the fucking lamer it is. Cut it out, guys. You don't put out a fire by throwing gasoline soaked rags on it.
    i know i sounded like a bratty little school kid right now, but i stand by it. if you ask me, posting someone's personal information on a public thread during a conversation about taking action against members IRL is a bannable offense, at least temporarily. the post seemed quite malevolent and threatening. i'd certainly send someone home from school for it.

but then again, i can be pretty darn tough on people who act the fool.

ew ^^^^^ and again.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i know i sounded like a bratty little school kid right now, but i stand by it. if you ask me, posting someone's personal information on a public thread during a conversation about taking action against members IRL is a bannable offense, at least temporarily. the post seemed quite malevolent and threatening. i'd certainly send someone home from school for it.

but then again, i can be pretty darn tough on people who act the fool.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Oh shut up, mr i hate facebook because it's private.

And if you link your public info here, that is your responsibility. It's silly to be like I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE CLICKED THE LINK I HAVE HERE TO MY FACEBOOK THAT I LINKED SO PEOPLE CAN FIND ME ON FACEBOOK FROM HERE AND FOUND ME! That don't make no sense.

Oh shut up, mr i hate facebook because it's private.

And if you link your public info here, that is your responsibility. It's silly to be like I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE CLICKED THE LINK I HAVE HERE TO MY FACEBOOK THAT I LINKED SO PEOPLE CAN FIND ME ON FACEBOOK FROM HERE AND FOUND ME! That don't make no sense.
    No silliness here. I know where she got it from. I just gave no fucks.

Thread Information