Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun Time Breastfeeding Pic on Time Magazine Stirs Debate

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    What in the hell is up with you? I personally would like to know.

We have bets on which former member it is. Possibly DM.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    Eeeexactly. I have never confronted a woman nor stared at her while breastfeeding. At the company picnic, the child was older than one and kept pulling away and sitting up for a period of time. The women didn't cover up when the child pulled away but continued to sit there, talking to her companion, with her breast out.
    This is what I don't get. It's a boob. Who cares? My boobs have fallen out of my shirt before. I don't really care. I've seen boobs. I don't care. THEY NAYTURAL GURL. THEY A PART OF THE BEAUTY OF WOMANHOOD. Usually when you see a dick, it's because the guy is fucking urinating or like, simulating a sex act in order to harass people. I don't get all nipple freakout when a guy is shirtless.

I think chica is just an old member trolling but I do think she has a crush on me and I'm really just too busy. I mean, I'm sexing up all my baby daddies. Really, no extra time here.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Eeeexactly. I have never confronted a woman nor stared at her while breastfeeding. At the company picnic, the child was older than one and kept pulling away and sitting up for a period of time. The women didn't cover up when the child pulled away but continued to sit there, talking to her companion, with her breast out.
    All class.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Basic etiquette

According to the Emily Post Institute, respect, consideration and honesty are the three main keys to practicing good etiquette. With regards to breastfeeding, etiquette works both ways.

Mothers can be respectful and considerate when deciding whether or not to breastfeed in a public venue. Mothers deserve the same consideration from acquaintances and strangers alike when breastfeeding.

Offending or challenging a mother in the midst of breastfeeding is a sign of poor etiquette.

According to the National Conference of State Legislatures, 45 states in America had laws that specifically allowed women to breastfeed in public locations as of May 2011.

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    We have bets on which former member it is. Possibly DM.
    I'm gonna say DM. She always was an asshole.

DM was cool with V, though. I say TC9.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    Ooh, I didn't think of that.

No way. TC9 had a very distinct posting style of either pictures or getting emotional and rambling like a deranged hillbilly in the Ozarks. Also just because someone didn't overtly call another member out with their issues on the board didn't mean she didn't have them. DM wasn't exactly what I would define as open-minded.

Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I never saw the craziness with TC9 that others did so I don't know if that would be her style. I don't think it's DS. She's too impulsive to not completely lose her shit and blow her cover.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

i don't remember tc9 ever being a raging asshole. but maybe she was just never a raging asshole to me? its been so long i honestly don't recall. i just assumed her asshattery was more passive aggressive and not as direct as this new person has been. couldn't be hunibuni? now that would be funneh.

No way. TC9 had a very distinct posting style of either pictures or getting emotional and rambling like a deranged hillbilly in the Ozarks. Also just because someone didn't overtly call another member out with their issues on the board didn't mean she didn't have them. DM wasn't exactly what I would define as open-minded.
    You're probably right, also lollllllll at "deranged hillbilly from the Ozarks".

Whoever it is hates Ron, Chauncy and Bowie so the options are limitless

It could be TC9 because they were super passive aggressive in Dumb Things That Annoy Me.

I'm telling you. TC9 was NOT passive aggressive. Or even mean, really, other than being TOTALLY CRAZY AND HARASSING ME AND TRYING TO SAY IT WAS LADY GAGA. AND BEING FORTY SOMETHING WHILE DOING THIS. But whenever she did get upset, she just wrote this weird squirrel pie cousin fucker weirdness like 'I ain't never did see none of this here business, no I sure don't.'

I'm telling you. TC9 was NOT passive aggressive. Or even mean, really, other than being TOTALLY CRAZY AND HARASSING ME AND TRYING TO SAY IT WAS LADY GAGA. AND BEING FORTY SOMETHING WHILE DOING THIS. But whenever she did get upset, she just wrote this weird squirrel pie cousin fucker weirdness like 'I ain't never did see none of this here business, no I sure don't.'
    I think she interpreted becoming a mod as "carte blanche to be a straight up dick".

I know it's more boring now that all the mods are normal sane people with lives and RL enemies so that they don't have to launch crazy vendettas against internet people. I apologize.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    I know it's more boring now that all the mods are normal sane people with lives and RL enemies so that they don't have to launch crazy vendettas against internet people. I apologize.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Me and dm used to be cool but she had fessed up to me about all the shit that her and tc9 were doing to bowie and I outed it to bowie. I think it's dm.

It was before the change over I think also. I used to have all the pm's but I don't anymore. She had sent me all the conversations between her and tc9 and once she knew it was me, she got pissed. I wouldn't have said anything but they tried to mess with bowies irl job. It was disgusting. Grown women don't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    It was before the change over I think also. I used to have all the pm's but I don't anymore. She had sent me all the conversations between her and tc9 and once she knew it was me, she got pissed. I wouldn't have said anything but they tried to mess with bowies irl job. It was disgusting. Grown women don't do that.
    Yeah, that was what baffled me. You don't know me and you don't like my posts, so instead of just ignoring me, you try to get me fired from my place of work? I mean, that is just crazy and sad.

It's totally DM. This cochina posts in the food thread and is polite and asks and shares recipes.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

I am whoever you want me to be.

Quote Originally Posted by poppy213 View Post
    Basic etiquette

According to the Emily Post Institute, respect, consideration and honesty are the three main keys to practicing good etiquette. With regards to breastfeeding, etiquette works both ways.

Mothers can be respectful and considerate when deciding whether or not to breastfeed in a public venue. Mothers deserve the same consideration from acquaintances and strangers alike when breastfeeding.

Offending or challenging a mother in the midst of breastfeeding is a sign of poor etiquette.

According to the National Conference of State Legislatures, 45 states in America had laws that specifically allowed women to breastfeed in public locations as of May 2011.
    funny... i just read 'miss manners guide to excruciatingly correct behavior' and yup... it's that. while it's important to consider the company you are in while breastfeeding, it is also bad manners to comment, harass or stare at a mother who is doing it. something like that.

to quote ron: 'class'.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

whaa??? i'm new to the internets, and i am having a hard time understanding why anyone would become so invested in things other people post that they actively seek to hurt and harass them...

is this what they call trolling? or is it bullying or stalking?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by chicachinacochina View Post
    I am whoever you want me to be.
    And this is her response every time someone out and out accuses her of being DM. Shouldn't you be taking care of your children instead of trying to fuck with people you don't know?

Thread Information