Thread: Teacher makes students trim her pubic hair

Teacher makes students trim her pubic hair

GREAT FALLS, Montana -- Former students and employees at a Montana beauty school have filed a lawsuit alleging they were subjected to sexual harassment, including pubic waxing.

The lawsuit alleges students paid nearly $10,000 for instruction at Dahl’s College of Beauty and were subjected to instructors who were “sleeping, surfing the Internet, conducting business, failing to properly teach the curriculum, and improperly delegating their teaching and supervision duties to unqualified, unlicensed students, according to Courthouse News.

The lawsuit also claims that, as part of their instruction, students were subjected to harassment by a instructor who was "publicly exposing her genitals, exposing her buttocks and requesting that students examine a boil to see if it could be extracted, and requiring students to wax her pubic hair."

According to the lawsuit, the trimmers and wax stick was used on the instructor's pubic hair, was then used to give hair cuts to customers.

The lawsuit filed against owners Douglas and Barbara Daughenbaugh allege breach of contract, wrongful discharge, and unjust enrichment.

The plaintiffs are seeking damages, including punitive damages, to be determined at trial and attorney fees and costs

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktl...,1557285.story

When I read the title I was expecting this to be like an English Lit teacher or a History teacher who was like "Toady kids we're going to trim my pubes!" It never dawned on me it might be a beauty school.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    When I read the title I was expecting this to be like an English Lit teacher or a History teacher who was like "Toady kids we're going to trim my pubes!" It never dawned on me it might be a beauty school.
    Ditto.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Yea, i came in here all like - WHAT THE FUCK, THESE TEACHERS ARE SO RIDICULOUS!!! How does this happen!?!?! Giving teaching a bad name,...!!! and then read it, and was like "oh, beauty school, that makes sense..." but really it doesnt.

ew.

I like to deceive you all.

Thats how i get my kicks

Not that I would want my class all up in my biz, but I can see this happening. Waxing your poon out here is way super common and everyone likes free shit. Including crazy beauty school teachers.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Poon wax.

Quote Originally Posted by PCP777 View Post
    Poon wax.
    I know families of women that get together to have wax parties and they sit all day and wax each other. I have side eyed that.

That being said, I have waxed my lady bits before, fact is, if you go to a salon and want that done they are going to be all up in your shit. While I am sure no one wanted to see this ladies junk, they need to learn somewhere!!

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I know families of women that get together to have wax parties and they sit all day and wax each other. I have side eyed that.

That being said, I have waxed my lady bits before, fact is, if you go to a salon and want that done they are going to be all up in your shit. While I am sure no one wanted to see this ladies junk, they need to learn somewhere!!
    This is what I thought. Surely at some point you have to practise on someone?

This is what I thought. Surely at some point you have to practise on someone?
    Seriously. And I would think a lot of the times you are practicing on the people you are learning with.

Now, the whole boil part is pretty disgusting.

that is the only reason I clicked it, I figured it would be something crazy like that.

you're all perverts

Member Keann Scissorhands Powley's Avatar
    I did not learn Brazilian waxing in beauty school, that's more specialized and you would usually learn it at the salon you're working for or if you go to school as an esthetician where they specialize in skin care and waxing. I'm glad I didn't see my teachers mother land region I think I'd be weird-ed out for life.

I think the worst part of this story is the fact that they were trimming the pubes with scissors they were using on the clients. 1) I wouldn't want some big scissors down there and 2) Some beauty school students are careless and they probably were not disinfecting them after that.

I know someone that went to the Paul Mitchell school out here and they had classes on Brazilians.

but they asked students to volunteer.

Member Keann Scissorhands Powley's Avatar
    jealous. We didn't learn it. I'm wondering if its an unregulated service here and thats why they didn't or they were just lazy and didn't teach it.

Thread Information