Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Women pulls gun during Coitus, causes car to crash

Women pulls gun during Coitus, causes car to crash

Cops: Florida woman demands money, pulls gun on man during sex in moving car

By NBC News staff

A Florida woman who allegedly pulled a gun on a man during sex and demanded money, causing him to lose control of his moving car, was arrested Tuesday, police said.

The woman, Amanda Jean Linscott, 26, fled the scene on foot after the vehicle struck a palm tree, went airborne and plowed through two front yards, according to the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office in Port Charlotte, Fla.

After a weeklong investigation, Linscott was arrested Tuesday on an armed robbery charge.

The incident, which happened during the early morning hours of September 3, was the result of a chain of events that started at the Paddy Wagon Irish Pub in Port Charlotte, according to a police report.

Linscott, accompanied by a friend, met with the unnamed victim and two of his friends at the bar. After it closed, the men invited the women to come to a private residence, where the man and another woman went into a bedroom to have sex, police said.

?The girl said she needed $250, which [the victim] said he didn?t have. She asked how much he had and he gave her $120,? the police report said.

Then, the man went to the bathroom and both women left the house.

Police said the man called the woman to whom he gave the money and arranged to meet her at a local convenience store. When he arrived at the location, he instead found Linscott, who said her friend had left her.

Linscott then got into the man?s car and began having sex with him while he was driving his Nissan Sentra.

Linscott allegedly demanded money from the man, who told her he had already given $120 to her friend. At that point, she pulled out a .357 revolver and held it to the man?s head, police said.

The man grabbed the weapon and punched Linscott in the face, he told police, causing him to lose control of his car. The vehicle struck a palm tree and went through two yards before coming to a stop.

At that point, Linscott fled the scene.

The man drove his car to his friends' house, where he gave them the gun and called police.

When police responded to the scene, they found an elderly man in a driveway who told them his daughter, Amanda Linscott, was in a car accident and had been punched in the face, police said.

Police questioned all parties involved and later arrested Linscott. She is currently being held at the Charlotte County Jail without bond.
    Mugshot: Looks like he got her pretty good in the eye.

well that is a pretty epic mug shot.

lol

we were making fun of this last night bc she has the same name as one of our friends and we like "nice mug shot".

we was confused for a bit until we went her the link to the story
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    The man grabbed the weapon and punched Linscott in the face, he told police, causing him to lose control of his car. The vehicle struck a palm tree and went through two yards before coming to a stop.
    Shit like this makes me laugh when people feel all big and bad cause they have a gun IN THEIR BAG.
    It was pointed at homeboy and that shit still meant nothing!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Wait, I'm trying to picture this. How do you have sex with someone while they're driving, without obstructing their view?

Quote Originally Posted by Dale View Post
    Wait, I'm trying to picture this. How do you have sex with someone while they're driving, without obstructing their view?
    what are you a noob? everyone knows this!

It's possible.

Damn you all are freaks, I've done other things while the car was moving, but not that

i have to imagine i may be to big and tall to sex someone while theyre are operating a vehicle. you gotta be petite to do that... at least how i imagine.
    please if there is a way someone 5'6 and 145lbs can do this with someone 6'4 and 200lbs, lemme know.

I'm still confused! Zomy you're right, I guess it'd be easier for me, I'm 5'1 and 103 lbs. I just keep picturing myself accidentally switching gears with my knee or something, though. I'll have to try this out when I find someone to try it out with.

i just thought she was giving him oral
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Now featuring creatures. Creature Feature's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    i just thought she was giving him oral
    That'd make aiming a gun a lot harder.

According to Rightentertainment it was probably oral, not sure how true it is but its the most conclusive I've heard.:

She was reportedly doing the naughty from the passenger seat in an automobile driven by an eager young man who gladly received her services as many men love to do when driving for some reason.
    As for aiming a gun; some women are just multi-talented.

I'm still confused! Zomy you're right, I guess it'd be easier for me, I'm 5'1 and 103 lbs. I just keep picturing myself accidentally switching gears with my knee or something, though. I'll have to try this out when I find someone to try it out with.
    i'm sure someone here would gladly volunteer to show you.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    From what I hear you do have to be petite. You have to be able to fit yourself in between the steering wheel and the driver. I've heard of people doing it sideways. (the chick is sideways) I've never done that...I have birthing hips.

Oral makes more sense...everyone has done that at least once.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

My mom was almost killed by a guy getting a blow job in his car. Fuck that, there are certain things that just seem fucking stupid.

My mom was almost killed by a guy getting a blow job in his car. Fuck that, there are certain things that just seem fucking stupid.
    please tell more of this story.

He was getting a bj on a two lane road up a cliff, stopped paying attention, crossed over the line and hit my mom's car head on, knocking her off the cliff. Only a tree stopped her from dying. Five other vehicles were involved.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Holy shit bowie. That is awful. No more bj's for him. Ever.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

you gotta be careful. you crash, the woman might bite your dick off.

Exactly. I watched Parenthood and learned that lesson before I even knew what they were doing.

i think i posted this before, but i remember a story years ago on our local paper. there was a car crash/explosion, and i remember they put in the article that the lady had her head on the man's lap, which may have made him distracted, and they ended up rear ending a dump truck and exploded. what a way to die.

Must've been an automatic.

at the age of 13, i was in a bus in the Lincoln tunnel on the way to "bring your daughter to work day" and at 7:30am-ish during rush hour traffic, i watched roadhead from the bus window. when my mom saw what i was looking at, her shock, inadvertently alerted to most of the people sitting on the right of the bus to what was going on.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    That's gotta be some pretty amazing head to distract you that much. What the fuck?
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Thread Information