Thread: Fun Time Breastfeeding Pic on Time Magazine Stirs Debate

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Check link for photo...pic to BIG to post.
    You really can't tell that she is nursing. She says she is not a "lactavist" but does admit she has become a pro at NIP, nursing in public. Cute story of nursing in the car on a road trip...

Happy baby, uncomfortable mommy. We got off of the highway and stopped at a red light. I was still feeding my son, hunched over the car seat. I look to the right and see a man in a truck smiling directly at me. Then, it hit me that my boob is in my son’s mouth and he is smiling at me while this is happening. He can see me. If I pulled it out it would only be more visible so I turned away and hoped for a green light. Meanwhile I am telling my husband, who crawls up a little. His response, “What made you think people couldn’t see you?” Me: “Our windows are tinted” (we are in a rental.) Him: “No, they aren’t… you are wearing sunglasses.” Yeah, I am that dumb. But, at least I put a smile on that guy’s face!

http://dirtydiaperlaundry.com/breast...ents-i-haz-it/
    Last edited by poppy213; 05-27-2012 at 06:33 PM.

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

Quote Originally Posted by poppy213 View Post
    Check link for photo...pic to BIG to post.
    http://dirtydiaperlaundry.com/breast...ents-i-haz-it/
    granny sweater! also -

two things... that kid has style. i his sweater! also - i love how that girl behind her on the plane is all on the phone is all going: ooo, giiiirrrllll! she got her tit-tay all out on the plane!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information