Thread: Fun Time Breastfeeding Pic on Time Magazine Stirs Debate

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    This made me laugh because I was on the freeway and Dallas was being a shit in the back of my truck so I reached back to pop him in the mouth and I was driving so I missed and hardly got him. He goes 'YOU DIDNT GET ME, IT DIDNT HURT'.

Guess who pulled over on the freeway and whooped their smartass 5 yr old's ass? Yeah, that would be me. My mom was with me and she had her hand over her mouth trying so hard not to laugh when Dallas talked back. I was so pissed but I got him.
    I don't know you but you sound more than a bit crazy in your posts. You "whooped" your five year old child? And you think it's funny? I think you have anger issues... Please seek help. Violence begets violence.

Quote Originally Posted by chicachinacochina View Post
    I don't know you but you sound more than a bit crazy in your posts. You "whooped" your five year old child? And you think it's funny? I think you have anger issues... Please seek help. Violence begets violence.
    Yes. I am certifiable. I find it hilarious that I beat the shit out of my kid. As a matter of fact, I would beat the shit out of a strangers child. I hate kids, they all fucking suck, those little rat bastards.
    When my children cry, I drink their tears. Fuck you.

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Yes. I am certifiable. I find it hilarious that I beat the shit out of my kid. As a matter of fact, I would beat the shit out of a strangers child. I hate kids, they all fucking suck, those little rat bastards.
    When my children cry, I drink their tears. Fuck you.
    Thanks for smiting me because I pointed out that beating your children is wrong. I'm pretty sure it's against the law, too. But it's definitely lazy parenting.

And who cares how long your husband thinks mothers should breast feed? His opinion doesn't count. The only one that matters is the one of the mother who is breast feeding.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    Thanks for smiting me because I pointed out that beating your children is wrong. I'm pretty sure it's against the law, too. But it's definitely lazy parenting.

And who cares how long your husband thinks mothers should breast feed? His opinion doesn't count. The only one that matters is the one of the mother who is breast feeding.
    She didn't smite you. I did. Ever since you got here all you've done is spout shit. I simply forgot to sign my name on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    She didn't smite you. I did. Ever since you got here all you've done is spout shit. I simply forgot to sign my name on there.
    Huh? Please read my posts because that's simply not true.

Anyway, I stand by what I wrote. Beating your children is wrong. If that's spouting shit, I'm guilty as charged!

Oh and spanking being illegal? Nope. Not here.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

You think you're better than The Cos?

And the children smile and look and me and say "Dear man....thank you for your kindness, and your wonderful attitude about this whole situation. But you don't understand....we can't sleep through the night without a good beating."
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Thread Information