Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Sierra LaMar missing since march 16th,2012

what's with the alex smiley? what on earth does it mean? this is the first opportunity to ask this question...
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    what's with the alex smiley? what on earth does it mean? this is the first opportunity to ask this question...

he was a creeper. maybe someone will post about him in another thread. :-) or just go premmie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    tricky tricky... i like your style! i anticipated that reaction.

i have no idea how you did that, but it was totes cool!

thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    tricky tricky... i like your style! i anticipated that reaction.

i have no idea how you did that, but it was totes cool!

thanks for the info.
    yeah, with preemie, i can edit my posts. see, even more reason to get it.

no, seriously, we should move that to another thread, bc it may be a long story. i only know parts of it. i wasn't around when he was here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

whoa! strange... the info about alex didn't show up on the post until i hit reply. i thought you know a super trick like posting in white text or something to keep the mystery about it... but no. there it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rnia-girl.html

Jury finds man guilty in the 2012 murder of Sierra LaMar - a teen who went missing on the way to school whose body was never found

Antolin Garcia-Torres, 26, was found guilty of abducting and killing Sierra LaMar
    The 15-year-old disappeared on her way to a school in 2012 and her body has never been found
    The jury will reconvene on May 16 to determine if he will be sentenced to death
    After court, her mother said: 'Nothing will take away the pain and sorrow we experience every day'

A jury on Tuesday found a man guilty of abducting and killing 15-year-old Sierra LaMar after she disappeared on her way to school roughly five years ago.

The jury will reconvene on May 16 to determine whether Antolin Garcia-Torres, 26, should be sentenced to death for the girl's death.

LaMar disappeared on her way to a high school bus stop in 2012, but her body has never been found. Volunteers continue to search for her body.

'Nothing will take away the pain and sorrow we experience every day,' Marlene LaMar, Sierra's mother, told reporters outside court.
    +7

+7

A jury on Tuesday found Antolin Garcia-Torres (left) guilty of abducting and killing 15-year-old Sierra LaMar (right) after she disappeared on her way to school roughly five years ago.
    Sierra (pictured) disappeared on her way to a high school bus stop in 2012, but her body has never been found.
    +7

Police arrested Garcia-Torres two months after she disappeared by matching DNA he had submitted following a previous assault arrest to Sierra's pants and purse
    +7

Sierra (pictured) disappeared on her way to a high school bus stop in 2012, but her body has never been found. Police arrested Garcia-Torres two months after she disappeared by matching DNA he had submitted following a previous assault arrest to Sierra's pants and purse

'But it gives us peace as a family to know this isn't going to happen to another child.'

Garcia-Torres was also convicted of trying to kidnap three women from a supermarket parking lot late at night in 2009.

Prosecutors say those failed abductions show Garcia-Torres is a predator.

Garcia-Torres' attorney Alfonso Lopez told jurors that Sierra may have runaway because she was upset that she was moving from Fremont to Morgan Hills because of her parents' divorce. Morgan Hills is about 25 miles south of San Jose.

But prosecutors say a strand of Sierra's hair was found in the trunk of Garcia-Torres' car and his genetic material was found on her pants and purse found near a shed in a field about 2 miles from her home two days later.
    The jury will reconvene on May 16 to determine whether Garcia-Torres (above in 2012), 26, should be sentenced to death for the girl's death. Garcia-Torres was also convicted of trying to kidnap three women from a supermarket parking lot late at night in 2009
    +7

The jury will reconvene on May 16 to determine whether Garcia-Torres (above in 2012), 26, should be sentenced to death for the girl's death. Garcia-Torres was also convicted of trying to kidnap three women from a supermarket parking lot late at night in 2009
    Prosecutors say those failed abductions show Garcia-Torres is a predator. Above his family and supporters walk outside of the Santa Clara County Hall of Justice on Tuesday
    +7

Prosecutors say those failed abductions show Garcia-Torres is a predator. Above his family and supporters walk outside of the Santa Clara County Hall of Justice on Tuesday

Police arrested Garcia-Torres two months after she disappeared by matching DNA he had submitted following a previous assault arrest to Sierra's pants and purse.

Investigators say Sierra and Garcia-Torres did not know each other and that he randomly decided to abduct and kill her.

Garcia-Torres lived about seven miles from LaMar in a trailer he shared with his mother, girlfriend and young daughter.

He previously worked at the supermarket where the three attempted abductions occurred.

'We obviously will never get Sierra back,' said Steve LaMar, her father. 'It's not closure, but it's a good first step.'

Sierra's family and friends will be called to testify at the penalty phase of the trial next week when prosecutors plan to ask for the death penalty.

Garcia-Torres' attorneys left the courthouse without commenting to reporters.
    Sierra's family and friends will be called to testify at the penalty phase of the trial next week when prosecutors plan to ask for the death penalty. Above a man holds a poster with a picture of Sierra outside of court on Tuesday
    +7

Sierra's family and friends will be called to testify at the penalty phase of the trial next week when prosecutors plan to ask for the death penalty. Above a man holds a poster with a picture of Sierra outside of court on Tuesday
    Share or comment on this article

So they still haven't found her body?

Quote Originally Posted by Jp1129 View Post
    So they still haven't found her body?
    Nope, I wish he would tell them where she is, he's already going to jail might as well give her family some closure.

Senior Member Alison Worthington's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SalVal View Post
    Nope, I wish he would tell them where she is, he's already going to jail might as well give her family some closure.
    Is it too late for him to use that as a plea deal out of a death sentence?

Good question...I wish he would just tell the family as well...I don't understand how dumbass guys like this can hide a body so well..

Oh shit she has my last name. I never met a mexican LaMar.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.sfgat...n-11197394.php

Sorry, phone posting so I can't copy pasta, but he got life in prison with no chance at parole. I can guarantee that this POS will never ever give up the location of her body. Poor Sierra...her poor family.

Thread Information