Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sierra LaMar missing since march 16th,2012

My hometown!

In High School, we used to throw bowling balls down Dublin Canyon Road.

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    Those are not bad looking tits. Shame on you!
    Those tits are whack. They've got a lazy eye look to them, among other issues. o_O
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

the boobs are ok in a stripper sort of way, worst coochie shot ever. why??? and what's with the 'he was only just fishing in the nasty ass reservoir and found the purse and took some stuff out' excuse coming from someone wearing a slutty prison costume?

worst. family. ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I'm trying to find out more if that was her body or not, and nothing is coming up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Medical examiners on Friday conducted an autopsy on a woman's body found in a trash can, found hidden away behind bushes in an upscale Pleasanton neighborhood.

Sources told the Bay Area News Group that the body was most likely not Sierra LaMar, the 15-year-old Morgan Hill girl who was kidnapped March 16 and presumed to be murdered.

But Pleasanton police Lt. Jeff Bretzing told NBC Bay Area on Friday that he "coudn't rule anything out." He did say that body was not that of a child, meaning 11 years old or younger. But he couldn't say for sure if the female wasn't a teenager.

Despite the autopsy being completed Friday morning, the coroner's office put an "information hold" on the release of any details.

The gruesome find was made Thursday about 11:30 a.m. in the 11000 block of Dublin Canyon Road near Laurel Creek Drive. A big plastic trash can containing the body was found in some bushes near an affluent development called The Preserve.

Anyone with information related to this case should call the Pleasanton Police Department at 925-931-5100.

To see raw video of the area where the trash can was found, click here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pywackett View Post
    Not sure if this adds much to all of this. This is the twitter account of the suspect's cousin. She too does not seem to bright. Accroding to her it looks like they are going with that he found Sierra's purse, hence the DNA. Of course that doesnt explain how her DNA was in his car, or involved with the previous assault years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if by the time this goes to trial, he will say that he was secretly dating Sierra, expecially if they find his DNA all over the place. As of now, his alibi for that day is that he was fishing. It is amazing what avid outdoorsmen all of this suspected murderes are.. ;)

Also, they are some, ahem, interesting pics on this twitter account. If you are into that sort of thing.

http://twitter.com/#!/MissAValenzuela
    they deleted their twitter, says Sorry, that page doesn?t exist!

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    they deleted their twitter, says Sorry, that page doesn?t exist!
    the good things never last.

Dammit, no one got screencaps of that fuckery?

when i went to see the pics they were talking about, all i got was ghetto talk and was totally clueless. the only photos associated with her twitter were mirror pics. i haven't looked anything up, but ANY NEWS??? this case is bothering me so much, but work is keeping me from being able to really get into looking for stuff.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Prosecutors are set to return to court Thursday to try to convict a Morgan Hill man for the murder of Sierra LaMar, even though they lack a major piece of evidence - the body of the 15-year-old South Bay girl.

It won't necessarily be an easy task.

David Boyd, the Santa Clara County deputy district attorney prosecuting the case, lacks not only a body but also a murder weapon and witnesses as 21-year-old Antolin Garcia-Torres goes to court to enter a plea to charges that could bring the death penalty.

If Garcia-Torres ends up at trial, Boyd could urge a jury to convict by quoting an appellate judge's line from the Charles Manson case about hiding a body: "That is one form of success for which society has no reward."

Ken Mandel, Garcia-Torres' public defender and an instructor at Santa Clara University School of Law, may offer innocent explanations for why, as sheriff's investigators allege, his client's DNA was found on Sierra's clothing and why her DNA was found in his car.

Crossing paths

The defense's line is likely to be that "these people's two paths crossed," but that doesn't prove Garcia-Torres murdered the girl, said legal analyst Steve Clark, a former Santa Clara County prosecutor who now works as a defense attorney.

Michael Cardoza, another prosecutor turned defense attorney, agreed, saying the DNA evidence "doesn't mean he killed her. You have to infer from the evidence that it was put there in a criminal matter and that he, in fact, did it."

Cardoza noted that investigators followed Garcia-Torres for weeks before arresting him May 21, hoping he would lead them to Sierra's body. Authorities have searched reservoirs and ponds since the girl disappeared March 16, without finding her.

"It's not clear and convincing evidence that she's dead," Cardoza said. "One could argue that someone picked her up and shipped her to Mexico in some sort of human-trafficking situation."

Minefield for defense

The defense will have to be mindful that Sierra and Garcia-Torres were strangers and that her family believes she would never have willingly gotten into his car.

Another challenge for Garcia-Torres' attorneys will be counteracting the "incredible amount of sympathy" among jurors for a presumed victim when a body has not been found, said attorney Colin Cooper. His client Eric Mora was recently convicted of second-degree murder for killing ex-girlfriend Cynthia Alonzo in Oakland in 2004, even though her body never turned up.

"I think oftentimes that (such sympathy) can color one's thinking when they analyze the evidence," Cooper said.

But prosecutors can also marshal convincing circumstantial evidence against a defendant. In Mora's case, Alonzo's blood was found in a bedroom where he had unevenly sanded the floor.

Dangers of testifying

Other defendants insist on testifying at trial, something their attorneys generally frown upon. It can be a gold mine for prosecutors looking to catch a murderer in a lie.

That was the case when Alameda County prosecutor Paul Hora grilled computer entrepreneur Hans Reiser, eliciting implausible explanations from him for his strange actions - sleeping in his car, trying to evade police and running from reporters - after his estranged wife, Nina, disappeared in 2006.

Reiser was convicted of first-degree murder on the strength of circumstantial evidence, including testimony that Nina Reiser was devoted to her two young children and would never have abandoned them. After he was convicted, Hans Reiser led police to her body in exchange for a reduced sentence.

Richard Tamor, an attorney for Reiser, said Garcia-Torres' attorney will have to overcome the "universal public sentiment that someone should be brought to justice for taking away a vibrant, youthful girl in the springtime of her life. That type of public sentiment makes it much easier for the prosecution to connect the otherwise loosely connected dots in a purely circumstantial, no-body murder case."

'We know enough'

In both the Reiser and Mora case, prosecutors told jurors, "We don't know it all. But we know enough."

In Sierra's case, do prosecutors have enough?

Boyd, the prosecutor, is likely to argue that Sierra is dead by pointing to a conspicuous lack of activity on her part. A girl devoted to social media has been silent on Twitter since the day she disappeared, authorities say, and Sierra broke a scheduled rendezvous with a classmate to compare homework and share makeup.

Prosecutors are taking a risk by moving forward. Should Garcia-Torres be acquitted, he could never be retried - even if Sierra's body is found and evidence points directly at him

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...#ixzz1wPSL96CV

from where this happened, how far is the mexico border from where she was abducted?

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    Not very close.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    from where this happened, how far is the mexico border from where she was abducted?
    It would take about 8 hours to drive to the border of Mexico from Morgan Hill. I drove from Gilroy (10-15 minutes south of Morgan Hill) to Chula Vista, which is pretty much right on the border, and it took me about 7.5 hours.

It's sad to know that if she is alive, she's probably living in hell as a sex slave. Being a beautiful girl is apparently a very dangerous thing these days with douchebags like Torres roaming the streets.

Sierra LaMar Suspect Lawyer Steps Down
    Ken Mandel will no longer be representing Antolin Garcia-Torres, who has not yet entered a plea in answering to charges that he took Sierra on March 16.By Damian Trujillo and Lisa Fernandez | Thursday, Jun 7, 2012 | Updated 2:59 PM PDTView Comments ()
    | Email| Print

advertisement The Santa Clara County public defender first assigned to represent the Morgan Hill man charged with kidnapping and killing 15-year-old Sierra LaMar is no longer on the case because of a conflict of interest, NBC Bay Area has learned.

Following a court hearing Thursday morning, Ken Mandel will no longer be representing Antolin Garcia-Torres, who has not yet entered a plea in answering to charges that he took Sierra on March 16. She was on her way to Sobrato High, but never made it there. Prosecutors say that she was killed at some point, though her body has still not been found.
    Garcia-Torres' case has now been referred to the alternate public defender's office, which is similar to a public defender and is a routine alternative when the public defender can no longer represent someone.

A source said that Mandel's conflict of interest arose because his office is representing Garcia-Torres' father, Genaro Garcia, who is in Santa Clara County Jail on allegations he sexually abused a relative. He was charged with 11 counts of lewd and lascivious acts, and three counts of aggravated sexual assault with a minor under 14.
    Garcia-Torres' is now set to enter a plea on July 31 with his new lawyer.

To see a report on Garcia-Torres not entering a plea, click here.

his whole family is fucked up

i was trying to post the fathers picture but i dont know how to post it ....but the father looks scary

it's bad enough to molest a kid, but to be incestuous about it? oh, come on!

i wonder if the relative he molested is old coochie shot cousin? she seems to be prime molestation fodder.

um, too soon?

did anyone else read her twitter?
    RIP Faggot Charles
    "That is it, no murder/suicide for me if it mean's that they will use my DMV photo in the news." - poppy213

Sheriff's Office: Hacker created fake Sierra LaMar posting

A Monday night Facebook posting in which missing teen Sierra LaMar purportedly pleads for a rescuer was the creation of a prankster who hacked into her account, the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office said.

In the post, a Saratoga address is given, along with the message "please call the police he's coming back."

Investigators confirmed the address is real, albeit an empty lot, but that the rest of the entry is a hoax, sheriff's Sgt. Jose Cardoza said.

Deputies canvassed the neighborhood and talked to neighbors, and Cardoza said it remains unclear why that address was chosen.

The Sheriff's Office has tapped the Rapid Enforcement Allied Computer Team, a multiagency task force headed by the county District Attorney's Office whose aim is to root out high-tech crimes.

"We reached out to them for their expertise so we can locate the suspects responsible," Cardoza said.

The fakery is the latest instance of someone infiltrating social media and purporting to be the 15-year-old. In the days after her March 16 disappearance from her Morgan Hill-area neighborhood, hackers posted messages from her Twitter account. The culprits in those cases have not been identified.

Cardoza said such acts put an undue strain on investigative resources.

"We have to follow up on each and every tip. Detectives have invested thousands of hours in the case, and so has the community," he said. "It pulls away valuable resources from our main objective, which is locating Sierra and any other evidence we can find."

http://www.mercurynews.com/sierra-la...-lamar-posting

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    It takes a truly sick, twisted asshole to pull a stunt like that.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

hey guys , any new info ? i keep checking i see the same thing. does anybody know his next court date ?

Nothing new except the suspected killer's father has been arrested and charged with molesting his own daughter for years. Great family, right?

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/...dez_molest.php

The father of the man charged with kidnapping and murdering 15-year-old Sierra LaMar has been ordered o stand trial on charges of molesting his own daughter for nearly 10 years.

Genaro Garcia Fernandez, 51, was taken into custody last July after his daughter told authorities she was molested starting in 1990, when she was 5 years old, CBS reports.

She claims her father continued to molest her until she was 14. The victim is the sister of 21-year-old Antolin Garcia-Torres, who was arrested in May on suspicion of kidnapping and murdering Sierra LaMar, a Morgan Hill high school cheerleader.

LaMar was last seen on the morning of March 16 when she was getting ready for school; she had a conversation with her mother, and her final communication came via text to a friend whom she was planning to meet at school that morning.

Police say they found traces of Garcia-Torres' DNA on LaMar's clothing that was found on the side of the road a few days after she went missing. They also found traces of her DNA inside his car.

In June, Garcia-Torres' attorney had to remove himself from this case, citing a conflict of interest. It seems his lawyer was already representing Garcia-Torres' father in his own criminal case.

Garcia-Torres had to get a new attorney and is expected to enter a plea on July 31. Meanwhile, volunteers continue to scour the South Bay, looking for LaMar's body.

Thread Information