Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Brittany Killgore (22) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

i thought her friend got another text that said "this party is great" after she text them help.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Yeah I mean, I'm just going out on a limb here but she was probably texting her friend to try to get help, they caught her and texted her friend about the party being great.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

maybe she got distracted by the party while she was texting, 'help me pack my shit and move tomorrow, yeah?'
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

You can't text 911 and it is a great way to discreetly contact someone. Plus she was likely trying to conceal her phone and therefor not able to type out a long ass message. I agree with nancy drew that they probably found her phone, saw that text, and did damage control.

a friend of mine posted 'help' to facebook the other day... it was followed by, 'i'm trapped in el pollo loco with about 13 teenagers threatening to kick my ass.' the overwhelming response was, 'call 911'.

i thought it was a little extreme.

A hearing was held last week for the three defendents:

VISTA - An autopsy of Brittany Killgore's body revealed that the 22-year-old Marine wife was strangled with a force great enough to crush the cartilage in her airway and cause her death, a doctor testified Thursday.

Deputy Medical Examiner Craig Nelson said during a Vista Superior Court hearing that Killgore was strangled with some kind of ligature - meaning something other than hands - and her body was moved to another location.

"Her body was not found in the place where she died," Nelson said.

The body, which was naked, was found April 17 in a rural area near Lake Skinner in Southwest Riverside County.

Nelson's testimony came on the fourth day of a preliminary hearing for three people accused in Killgore's death. Defendants Louis Perez, 46, Dorothy Maraglino, 37, and Jessica Lopez, 25, are charged with murder.

Read more: http://m.utsandiego.com/news/2013/ma...-murder-trial/
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 03-20-2013 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Formatted to correct errors from forum switch.

I actually know Dorothy. It's crazy to think she lived a double life like this. I had spoken to her via Facebook days before the murder happened. Just blows my mind because she's one of the last people I know who I would think would be capable of something like this. Her family is amazing. They do a lot of work in Haiti with children & Dorothy had just gotten back from there right before the murder. My mind was blown when I read about this online. I wonder if the trial will be televised?

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    You can't text 911 and it is a great way to discreetly contact someone. Plus she was likely trying to conceal her phone and therefor not able to type out a long ass message. I agree with nancy drew that they probably found her phone, saw that text, and did damage control.
    The alleged wave of the future will be the ability to text 911 with emergencies.

Imagine that clusterfuck.

one of the defendants has this amazing thing on her face that i can't explain and it makes me just want to stare at the picture and not read the article when i happen to be on that particular news page.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

looks like the beginnings of a vagina.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    The girl on the far right looks like my friends sister.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

• Twisted trio won't be put to death after they 'kidnapped, raped, tortured and dismembered Marine wife for refusing to participate in bondage sex games' with them while her husband was in Afghanistan
    • Marine wife Brittany Killgore, 22, was found naked and dismembered in a ditch near San Diego, California, in 2012
    • Bondage sex fetishists Louis Perez, Dorothy Maraglino and Jessica Lopez are charged with her murder
    • Prosecutors charge that they raped, tortured and killed Killgore after the 22-year-old refused to join their twisted sex games
    • But the trio won't face the death penalty when they go to trial in June 2015
    • Killgore was married to Lance Cpl Cory Killgore, who returned from his post in Afghanistan when he heard of her disappearance

Prosecutors in California won't seek the death penalty for the three people facing trial for the brutal slaying of a Marine wife two years ago.
    The suspects in the rape, torture and murder of 22-year-old Brittany Killgore will instead face life in prison if they're convicted on first-degree murder charges, U-T San Diego reported. The San Diego District Attorney's Office didn't reveal why it wouldn't try to put them to death.
    The trio ? Louis Perez, 48, Dorothy Maraglino, 39 and Jessica Lopez, 27 ? are expected to face trial on June 1 over the 2012 disappearance of Killgore, whose Marine husband was in Afghanistan at the time of the slaying. They are also charged with conspiracy, kidnapping and torture.
    Prosecutors charge Killgore, met the trio when she and a friend went to a home in Fallbrook, north of San Diego, to buy an item being sold online.
    Killgore, whose husband was a Camp Pendleton Marine, turned down Perez's offer.
    But later in the day, sent him a text message asking if she knew anyone who could help her move.

'Party with me tonight & you?ll have five guys there in the morning,' replied Perez, a Camp Pendleton Marine sergeant.
    It is unclear if Killgore took him up on the offer, but prosecutors Perez and his accomplices kidnapped Killgore and made her an unwilling participant in bondage and torture.

She was then strangled and her nude body left in a ditch near Lake Skinner in Riverside County.
    Witness testimony later revealed that Perez, Maraglino and Lopez lived together in the house where Killgore was killed, where they participated in an alternative lifestyle that included bondage and sadomasochism.

A detective said the trio may have targeted Killgore for 'unusual sexual fetishes.'
    Police seized from the house whips, sex toys, rope and pulleys, a document titled 'Slave Rules,' duct tape, a stun baton and other bondage instruments from the house.

Investigators found Killgore's blood and hair on several of the items
    Investigators said they believe all three were with Killgore at the home shortly after she apparently sent a desperate text message to a friend that simply said: 'Help.'
    Perez was arrested in April 2012 on suspicion of possessing a stolen assault rifle and was later charged with murder.
    That same month, Lopez was arrested at a San Diego hotel where she was discovered with self-inflicted cuts.
    They also found a letter in which Lopez allegedly claimed that she killed Killgore out of fear that the woman would steal away Perez, whom she described as her 'master.'
    Lopez said she tried to chop up Killgore's body with power tools before dumping it near the lake, but the body was found hours later.
    The letter also contended that Perez and Maraglino weren't responsible for the killing. However, prosecutors said both were involved.
    Killgore was last seen April 13, 2012, in a borrowed purple evening gown, three days after she filed for divorce from Lance Cpl Cory Killgore.
    Cory Killgore, who returned from Afghanistan after hearing of his wife's disappearance, was cleared of any involvement in her death.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3LmHQVygm
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Three members of a reported "master-slave" sex cult have been convicted of murdering a young Marine wife from California.

Former Marine Staff Sergeant Louis Perez, 49, Dorothy Grace Maraglino, 40, and Jessica Lynn Lopez, 28, were convicted on Wednesday of torturing and murdering Brittany Killgore, 22.

A jury in the San Diego County Superior Court in Vista deliberated for three days before finding all three guilty of first-degree murder.

Each defendant had a lawyer, and each lawyer asserted his client was not present during the killing. Now, each of the three faces a possible life sentence.

The trio killed Mrs Killgore "for their own sadistic pleasure", Deputy District Attorney Patrick Espinoza told the jurors.

The cult members, who had a "sex dungeon" in their rented home, enjoyed bondage, whipping, spanking, cutting, sadism and masochism, Mr Espinoza said.

Mrs Killgore was not part of the cult and did not know about the dungeon, he said.

She agreed to go on a dinner cruise with Perez on April 13, 2012, in exchange for him helping her move out of her apartment in Fallbrook, in San Diego County, prosecutors said.

She had just filed for divorce from her husband, Corporal Cory Killgore, who was deployed to Afghanistan, when she disappeared after the outing with Perez.

According to trial testimony and court documents, her nude body was found in a ravine in southern Riverside County on April 17, four days after she was reported missing. She had been strangled, possibly with a rope.

Perez had boasted that he planned to hold a sadomasochism session that weekend, according to evidence submitted during the preliminary hearing.

Within 13 minutes of getting into Perez' truck, Mrs Killgore reportedly sent a text to a friend: "Help."

Moments later, the friend texted back, "Brittany are u okay I am freaking out here."

Prosecutors said that Perez took Mrs Killgore to his home and texted Lopez and Maraglino to join him.

In the house, investigators found "sex apparatuses, toys and a sex dungeon", according to a search warrant. Among the items found were ropes, whips, a Taser, a nightstick and spiked gloves.

Perez and the victim's husband were both assigned to Camp Pendleton in San Diego.

Perez was on active duty when he was arrested; he no longer is in the Marine Corps.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/three-se...#ixzz3pFO34ovh
    Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Brittany was so pretty.

And these were the nasty slobs you see right before you die, ugh...

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    She was very pretty indeed.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Not to fat shame, but they sure feed you well in prison. I would think you'd lose a few while in the slammer. Guess I was wrong. Come to think of it, a lot of people convicted seem to gain weight. Why is this, I wonder? Serious question.

I hope they all rot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Not to fat shame, but they sure feed you well in prison. I would think you'd lose a few while in the slammer. Guess I was wrong. Come to think of it, a lot of people convicted seem to gain weight. Why is this, I wonder? Serious question.

I hope they all rot.
    I am guessing their diet is mainly carbs, plus sitting around all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I am guessing their diet is mainly carbs, plus sitting around all day.
    yeah, that. Fuck those putos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Life without parole

A man and a woman were sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole in the California torture death of an estranged Marine wife, reports CBS affiliate KFMB.
    Louis Ray Perez, 49, and Dorothy Maraglino, 40, were convicted in October in the 2012 murder of Brittany Killgore. Jurors found true a special circumstance allegation that the murder happened during a kidnapping. A third defendant, Jessica Lynn Lopez, was also convicted of murder and is expected to be sentenced later.

Killgore had just filed for divorce from her Marine husband, who was deployed to Afghanistan, when she was killed. Prosecutors said Killgore was lured to a meeting with Perez, and her body was found four days later in Riverside County.
    According to Deputy District Attorney Patrick Espinoza, a stun baton found in the back of Perez's SUV had the victim's DNA on it. A plastic sheet in the back of Perez's car also had the victim's blood on it.

Lopez's attorney, Sloan Ostbye, told jurors that her client was a victim to a "slave" contract she entered into with Maraglino as part of a bondage and sadomasochistic ritual. Ostbye presented Lopez as a patsy, an abused servant forced to take the blame for a crime she did not commit.

Perez's attorney, Brad Patton, told the jury that Lopez committed the murder. In 2011, he said, Lopez was heartbroken when another woman came between Perez and Maraglino, who were in an open relationship at the time.

Maraglino's attorney, Jane Kinsey, told the jury that her client had abandoned her BD/SM lifestyle while she was pregnant with Perez's child and that her only mistake was to participate in the cover-up.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/californ...-marines-wife/

Thread Information