Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Brittany Killgore (22) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    So she was "saving" her from the other marine?
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Sounds like someone was jelly

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    So she was "saving" her from the other marine?

This will help make sense of it.

(CBS/AP) SAN DIEGO - Search warrants unsealed Wednesday suggest that Brittany Kilgore may have died as the three roommates accused in her murder tried to satisfy their sexual fetishes, CBS Los Angeles reports.

Pictures: Body of Marine's wife found, woman arrested

Detectives found a "sex dungeon" containing "bondage type sex appratuses, toys and tools" at the home of the two women and man who have been charged with murder in the April death of 22-year-old Killgore. Her body was found near a Southern California lake.

Investigators believe all three suspects were with Killgore at their home in Fallbrook, north of San Diego, shortly after the victim sent a desperate text message to a friend: "Help."

Killgore was last seen April 13 in a borrowed purple evening gown, three days after she filed for divorce from Lance Cpl. Cory Killgore, who was serving in Afghanistan at the time. The documents say her body was found with neck injuries consistent with strangulation and marks on her wrist and leg that suggested someone tried to use a saw or other tool to dismember her.

A San Diego County sheriff's detective said in one affidavit that the trio may have targeted Killgore for their "unusual sexual fetishes." Louis Ray Perez and Dorothy Maraglino told authorities they were involved in "master, servant and slave role playing."

The third suspect, Jessica Lopez, said she strangled the victim, fearing Killgore would upend a kinky sex ring by seducing her "Master," according to the warrants. Lopez wrote in a seven-page letter that she believed Killgore was trying to come between her, Perez and Maraglino. All three have pleaded not guilty.

In her letter Lopez, who calls Perez her "Master," shoulders full blame for the killing. She writes that she acted after the victim told her that she had a "whole night planned" with Perez, comments suggesting jealousy was a motive.

Lopez, 25, said she shot the victim with a stun gun, wrapped a rope around a neck, buried her face in a pillow and strangled her.

Lopez said she made "a few attempts to chop her up" with Perez's power tools and doused Killgore's body in bleach to get rid of evidence before dumping the nude body near Lake Skinner, near Riverside.

The documents give no indication that Killgore knew about the sex ring and prosecutors call her an innocent victim. Detectives said she accepted Perez's invitation to a San Diego dinner cruise after Perez helped her move that afternoon. The warrants do not say how Killgore met the suspects.

Sloan Ostbye, Lopez's attorney, didn't immediately respond to a phone message Wednesday. She joined the San Diego County district attorney's office in an appeal to keep the documents sealed, calling much of her client's letter "false or at least misleading and possibly delusional."

In her letter, Lopez called Perez the "Master" and told police he wasn't responsible for the killing. Detectives found the letter in a San Diego hotel where Lopez was discovered with self-inflicted cuts four days after Killgore disappeared.

The letter indicates where the body was dumped, telling police they would likely find handcuff marks on the wrists. It says the handcuffs and a knife were disposed of at a beach restroom in Oceanside.

Three days after Killgore vanished, detectives searched Perez's mud-caked Ford Explorer and found a plastic bag with a stun gun, latex gloves and Killgore's blood. Perez's DNA was found on the stun gun.

The documents describe an elaborate ruse for Perez to conceal his whereabouts on the night Killgore vanished.

The Marine told detectives he picked up Killgore for the dinner cruise but instead dropped her off at a downtown San Diego nightclub. He said he couldn't find her at the club after parking and returned home.

Killgore's and Perez's cell phones remained in Fallbrook that night, contradicting his statement that he was in San Diego, according to authorities.

Killgore sent a text message to a friend that said, "Help," at 7:50 p.m., about 13 minutes after Perez picked her up. The friend asked if she was OK and insisted she call. About two hours later, the friend got a response, "Yes I love this party," which fueled suspicions because Killgore always texted `yeah' instead of `yes' and had said nothing about going to a party.

A transient found Killgore's phone at his feet when he woke up in the doorway of a downtown San Diego hotel that night. A San Diego County sheriff's detective said he believed Perez drove downtown to get rid of the phone.

All three defendants are being held on $3 million bail. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Aug. 21.
    I don't think the far right is Kilgore,

I have a hard time believing that she was planning on having sex with anyone in that circle of fuckery.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Fifty Shades of Batshit CrayCray.

The other thread (the very original one was lost in a crash)-
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...light=killgore

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I have a hard time believing that she was planning on having sex with anyone in that circle of fuckery.

also, how i missed this, i dunno... perhaps you are aware that i'm new to the internutz - please clarify my confusion:

is this called trolling, or is this someone who signed up for this website because she knows brittany and was upset by my post?

Quote Originally Posted by mammabear View Post
    Brittany wasn't a drug user in any way shape or form and she was not working in any shady anything. If you don't personally know her, you shouldn't make untrue comments.

Originally Posted by animosity
    this happened not too far from me. i think i remember the original news reports alluding to brittney as having a hard time with her husbands deployment, started using drugs and carrying on with shady people. they even reported that she may have been doing sex work! i could be mixing up local stories but i swear i remember shaking my head in amazement at that report.

ima gonna go see if i'm lying right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

CRIME: Prosecutors add kidnapping, torture charges in Marine wife slaying

Prosecutors who charged three Fallbrook residents with murdering Brittany Dawn Killgore have also accused them of conspiring to kidnap, torture and sexually assault the young Marine wife before her death, according to a court document filed earlier this month.

The new allegations are included in an updated criminal complaint filed Aug. 20 against the three defendants: Marine Staff Sgt. Louis Perez, 45; Dorothy Maraglino, 37; and Jessica Lynn Lopez, 25. All three have pleaded not guilty to all charges in the death of Killgore, 22, whose nude body was found dumped alongside a rural road in Southwest Riverside County on April 17.

Prosecutors said in the charging document that investigators suspected the three roommates conspired to abduct Killgore from her Fallbrook apartment, and then detain, torture and attempt to sexually assault her ---- possibly as part of fantasies the three described before Killgore's disappearance to people who shared the defendants' alternative sexual lifestyle of sadism, masochism, bondage and discipline.

Killgore was last seen the evening of April 13 with Perez, authorities said. She left the apartment she shared with her estranged husband, who was a Marine serving in Afghanistan at the time, ostensibly to go on a dinner cruise with Perez. Killgore was reported missing the following day after her cellphone was found in the Gaslamp District of San Diego.

Authorities have said her husband, Lance Cpl. Cory Killgore, was not suspected of having any involvement in her disappearance or death.

The court document said Perez arrived unannounced at Killgore's Fallbrook apartment April 13. He was carrying a black bag. While at her apartment, Perez invited Killgore to go on the cruise with him because his girlfriend, Maraglino, was ill and could not attend.

Killgore declined, prompting Perez to send a text message to Maraglino that said, "That guy was not successful," according to the document. Maraglino texted back, "Tomorrow's another day."

Later the same day, Killgore sent a text message to Perez asking if he knew anyone who could help her move, the document said.

Killgore's grandmother told a newspaper reporter after Killgore's disappearance that Killgore, who had recently filed for divorce, was planning to leave Fallbrook.

Upon receiving Killgore's text message, Perez responded with a text that said, "'Party with me tonight & you'll have five guys there in the morning,'" according to the court document. Killgore then sent Perez a text expressing concern that Maraglino had not given her permission to go on the cruise.

Perez advised her to send Maraglino a text asking for permission, and he sent Killgore Maraglino's cellphone number, the document said. Killgore sent Maraglino a text, and Maraglino called her back and, at some point, gave her permission to go on the cruise with Perez because Maraglino was ill and did not want her ticket to go to waste.

Perez returned to Killgore's apartment at 7:37 p.m., the document said. At 7:50 p.m., Killgore sent a friend a text that said, "Help."

The document said Perez drove Killgore to the house he shared with Maraglino and Lopez. At 7:57 p.m. he sent a text to Maraglino that said, "Kitten?"

Maraglino, who was at a grocery store with Lopez, responded at 8:04 p.m. with a text that said, "Sorry I was in the back of the store," according to the document.

A minute later, Perez sent a text from Killgore's cellphone to a friend of Killgore, who had responded to Killgore's request for help with a text message asking if Killgore was OK. The message Perez sent from Killgore's cellphone said, "Yes, I love this party."

At 8:11 p.m., Perez sent Maraglino a message from his own phone that said, "Come home," according to the document. Maraglino and Lopez then returned home, the document said.

Another of Killgore's friends called Perez, who was in Fallbrook at the time, at 8:40 p.m. to ask if Killgore was OK, the document said. Perez told the friend that he was in downtown San Diego and had already left Killgore, who he said "met up with some guys."

Perez, Lopez and Maraglino "acted out parts of fantasies that members of the conspiracy had previously communicated within the BDSM community which included kidnapping a woman off the street, taking the woman somewhere, playing with the woman, beating the woman and raping the woman," the document said.

The three used a "stun baton device" on Killgore, "touched her body for sexual gratification or abuse," used a ligature on her neck, and caused a "gaping incised wound to her left knee that extended into the bone," the document said. They also cut her right wrist in two places.

Perez and Maraglino exchanged more text messages starting at 9:24 p.m. about Maraglino's plans for "a quiet night at home," the document said.

Killgore's cellphone was documented in downtown San Diego at 10:34 p.m., the document said. At 12:07 a.m. the following day, Perez sent Maraglino a text message that said, "'I'm here.'"

At some point on April 14, Perez and Lopez went in Perez's white Ford Explorer to an area near Lake Skinner in Riverside County, the document said. Investigators found Killgore's naked body in a rural area in Winchester near the lake April 17 ----- hours after discovering Lopez in a downtown San Diego motel room with self-inflicted cuts and a suicidelike note that included details about the killing and the location of Killgore's body.

The note, which appeared to be signed by Lopez, said Lopez took sole responsibility for the killing and "attempted to exonerate her BDSM 'master,' Perez, and 'mistress,' Maraglino," the document said.

http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/fa...381126206.html

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Holy shit. Talk about a "fantasy" that got out of hand. I wonder if she really had that fantasy or if they are making it all up and just did it for their own gratification. Gross.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Dayum.

Slain Marine wife ‘unwilling participant’ in sex games

NORTH COUNTY — Another batch of court documents was released Wednesday in the case of slain Marine wife Brittany Killgore, providing more details about the investigation that led to three people being charged with murder.

Louis Ray Perez, 46, Dorothy Grace Marie Maraglino, 37, and Jessica Lynn Lopez, 25, have each pleaded not guilty in connection with Killgore’s death. At some point, all three lived at a house in Fallbrook, where Killgore is believed to have died.

Sheriff’s investigators searched the home in April and seized several items, including prescription drugs, toys and paraphernalia related to sadomasochism, a note titled “slave rules,” and a slave contract.

They also confiscated power tools, a stun gun, knives, duct tape and clothing.

“Based on my training, experience and investigation, I believe that Perez, Maraglino and Lopez were involved in sexual behavior which included bondage, torture, and master, servant and slave role playing,” said Detective Susan Fiske in a search warrant affidavit.

The detective said she believed Killgore, 22, was an “unwilling participant” in those activities.

Her body was found in a roadside ditch near Lake Skinner in southwest Riverside County a few days after she was last seen on April 13. She appeared to have been strangled.

According to the affidavits, financial records obtained by investigators show that Maraglino and Lopez had a debit card tied to the same account. They hoped the information would help pinpoint the suspects’ whereabouts around the time the crime was committed.

Last week, the District Attorney’s Office filed new charges against the defendants, including conspiracy, kidnapping and torture. They pleaded not guilty in Vista Superior Court.

In an eight-page amended complaint, prosecutors outline 42 acts they say support a theory that the defendants conspired to kidnap Killgore, including acting out parts of fantasies they had shared online with the bondage, discipline, sadism and masochism — or BDSM — community.

According to the document, Perez said in online posts he was planning on having a BDSM session the weekend of April 13. He showed up at Killgore’s home in Fallbrook and tried to persuade her to go with him on a dinner cruise.

When he told Maraglino — his girlfriend — in a text message that he was unsuccessful, she responded: “Tomorrow’s another day.”

Later that day, Killgore asked Perez in a text message if he knew of anyone who could help her move. He told her: “Party with me tonight & you’ll have five guys there in the morning.”

She agreed to go, but only after Maraglino said it was OK.

Perez, a Camp Pendleton Marine, returned to Killgore’s apartment shortly after 7:30 p.m. Minutes later, Killgore’s friend received a text message that read: “Help.”

Although Perez told authorities he took Killgore to the Gaslamp Quarter and eventually lost track of her, investigators believe she never left Fallbrook, until the defendants dumped her body.

Three days before she disappeared, Killgore filed for divorce from her husband, who was deployed to Afghanistan at the time.

Search warrant documents released last month said that Killgore apparently had been strangled with some kind of ligature. There were injuries on Killgore’s wrist and leg that were consistent with someone using a tool, such as a saw, in an attempt to dismember her, investigators said.

Some defense attorneys in the case have objected to the news media’s request that the search warrant documents be made public, saying it could have a “chilling effect” on witnesses.

Judge Runston Maino reviewed the documents and ordered their release.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/...cipant-in-sex/

why text 'help' to a friend when it's 1 less button to just dial 911?

@twitter - OMG he's strnglng me! help. LOL. X0

From my experience, 911 frequently doesn't answer or hangs up once they do.

so, what is your friend going to do after reading your text? shrug and assume you're on a bad date.

Actually, you read more and more about people posting on Twitter or Facebook to alert people that something is happening t them.

cops still have a better chance to find you than do followers, unless you're able to accurately post where you are and what is happening. if you're in a situation where the call is dropped, the cops cannot call you back, but they can at least figure out your approximate location by way of tower ping. i still feel sending a text or posting to twitter is a moronic way to ask for emergency services.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    cops still have a better chance to find you than do followers, unless you're able to accurately post where you are and what is happening. if you're in a situation where the call is dropped, the cops cannot call you back, but they can at least figure out your approximate location by way of tower ping. i still feel sending a text or posting to twitter is a moronic way to ask for emergency services.
    You may feel that way but there's a reason people consider Twitter so revolutionary. Not to mention if you're in danger and hiding, 911 calls you back /makes sound.

You may feel that way but there's a reason people consider Twitter so revolutionary. Not to mention if you're in danger and hiding, 911 calls you back /makes sound.
    so do notifications.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    so do notifications.
    Not if you have them turned off, like, say, me. I have never received a Twitter notification.

ok, yes. we've all seen the horror/slasher movie where the young girl grabs the cordless to call 911 while hiding in the closet, hangs up when she gets spooked, only to have them call back just as the killer is leaving the room.

still, please tell me how exactly tweeting/texting a message as simple as 'help' puts you in a better position than actually calling 911, 'cause i just don't get it.

well, it obviously didn't in this case, but I don't think it's that like WHAT A MAROOOON that someone would text another person because they were freaked out.

Just make sure you "check-in" when posting on facebook. Case closed.

What an awful night for this poor girl.

RIP Brittany

This is all kinds of fucked up. It's always interesting when we get to see the actual sex freaks and they are as disgusting as these three, since tv, movies, & books make you think all the BDSM people are beautiful. Then again they pretend vampires glitter. All three of these people are culpable in some form and may they receive some good jail time for it.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Just make sure you "check-in" when posting on facebook. Case closed.
    This and make sure all posts go to all social networking sites. Then you can have all your info on all the major sites and call 911 and be put on hold. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Toaster View Post
    What an awful night for this poor girl.

RIP Brittany

This is all kinds of fucked up. It's always interesting when we get to see the actual sex freaks and they are as disgusting as these three, since tv, movies, & books make you think all the BDSM people are beautiful. Then again they pretend vampires glitter. All three of these people are culpable in some form and may they receive some good jail time for it.

This and make sure all posts go to all social networking sites. Then you can have all your info on all the major sites and call 911 and be put on hold. lol
    Uh, I am going to call 911 first. And tell them my location. And the nature of the emergency.

It's like the mad scramble we've seen here where someone posts that they are going to kill themselves on Facebook or in a thread and everyone's jumping through their underwear trying to figure out where they are. Typically it ends up with someone calling 911 and sending cops to the person's house.

"help" on a text or FB/twitter could mean their car is not starting or they need help cooking dinner.

"Perez returned to Killgore's apartment at 7:37 p.m., the document said. At 7:50 p.m., Killgore sent a friend a text that said, "Help.""
    Not a lot of information to take action on.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    yeah idk, if someone texted me "help" I wouldn't think they wanted help with dinner. She probably couldn't call- all she could do was text.
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Thread Information