Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Brittany Killgore (22) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

Brittany Killgore (22) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2012...ion_is_ongoing

Killgore Texted 'Help' on Night of Disappearance
    Deputy District Attorney said detectives found Killgore's blood in Marine's car

The 22-year-old Fallbrook woman who was killed and left on the side of the road texted a friend for help on the night of her disappearance, a deputy district attorney said in court on Thursday.

Louis Ray Perez and Jessica Lopez pleaded not guilty in court on Thursday to the killing of 22-year-old Brittany Killgore, a woman who went missing on April 13.

Killgore's body was found abandoned in Riverside County a few days later.

Perez, a 45-year-old active duty Marine, was arrested on Tuesday. When he appeared in court on Thursday for his arraignment, the deputy district attorney said detectives found Killgore's blood in his car. They also found a weapon in his car, but they would not specify what type, or whether it was used in the murder.

Killgore was last seen alive with Perez on April 13. On that night, detectives said she texted a friend the word "help," the deputy district attorney said. The next day, a homeless man attempted to sell her phone to a stranger. The stranger called Killgore's mother, who then called police.

Click here for a timeline of events in this case.

Lopez also appeared in court Thursday and pleaded not guilty. The judge set both Perez's and Lopez's bail at $3 million.

Perez's public defender attempted to lower his bail, saying a suicide note left by Lopez indicated her responsibility in the murder.

"The note indicates very very clearly that Perez has nothing to do with the homicide," the defender said.

The judge denied the request and ordered the note sealed.

Lopez and Perez had either lived together at one point or lived at the same residence at different times, according to legal records.

Captain Duncan Fraser with the Sheriff's Homicide Detail said Perez has been a person-of-interest since April 14. Perez was in custody until Tuesday for unrelated charges. Authorities said he stole a AR-15 assault rifle, but he plead not guilty to those charges on April 18.

Killgore's husband Cory released a statement after the court appearance on Thursday, saying how much she meant to him:

"My wife Brittany, was beautiful beyond words and her murder has left me devastated. My duty to her memory is now to ensure her good reputation remains intact, and help law enforcement and prosecutors secure justice for the person, or persons who took her away from me.

Brittany's death cannot be in vain ? at this point, I don't know how to use this tragedy for good, but others have found their way and I hope to do the same. Brittany meant too much to do any less.
    As my father‐in‐law said, please honor my wife's name and don't succumb to salacious gossip and rumor. Brittany was a beautiful, good person, who did not deserve this."

Lopez and Perez each face one count of first degree murder. They will appear in court for a preliminary hearing on May 30.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...149074665.html

I tried looking for photos, and these are the only ones I could find. Why in some photos that I found of Louis Ray Perez, his face is blurred out?

Brittany

Suspect Jessica Lopez

Suspect Louis Ray Perez
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

We lost the original thread in the crash?

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    We lost the original thread in the crash?
    yeah, we did. it still comes up for me while searching for pics, but says something along the lines that the tread doesn't exist when i click on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

this happened not too far from me. i think i remember the original news reports alluding to brittney as having a hard time with her husbands deployment, started using drugs and carrying on with shady people. they even reported that she may have been doing sex work! i could be mixing up local stories but i swear i remember shaking my head in amazement at that report.

ima gonna go see if i'm lying right now.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    this happened not too far from me. i think i remember the original news reports alluding to brittney as having a hard time with her husbands deployment, started using drugs and carrying on with shady people. they even reported that she may have been doing sex work! i could be mixing up local stories but i swear i remember shaking my head in amazement at that report.

Well, we know this isn't deeznuts with a new screen name

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    deeznuts
    uh. i don't get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

3rd Person Accused In Killgore Murder To Be Arraigned
    Dorothy Grace Marie Maraglino, 36, To Be Arraigned On A Murder Charge

VISTA, Calif. -- A third person accused of involvement in the slaying of a 22-year-old North County military wife whose nude body was found dumped alongside a rural road in southern Riverside County last month is scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday on a murder charge.

Dorothy Grace Marie Maraglino, 36, was arrested at a downtown San Diego hotel Thursday night in connection with the death of Brittany Killgore of Fallbrook. Sheriff Bill Gore said her arrest was a result of information obtained

during the ongoing investigation in the case.

Killgore's body was found in a brushy area near Lake Skinner on April 17, four days after she went missing. Sheriff's officials have declined to reveal the cause of death, only saying she was a victim of "homicidal violence."

Also charged in the case are Jessica Lynn Lopez, 25, and Marine Corps Staff Sgt. Louis Ray Perez, 45. Each remains jailed in lieu of $3 million bail after pleading not guilty to murder.

Perez and Lopez listed their residence as a home in Fallbrook owned by Maraglino.

On the night she disappeared, Killgore had plans to go out in downtown San Diego's Gaslamp Quarter with Perez and another woman who canceled at the last minute, according to investigators. Killgore sent a text message later that night to a friend, saying she needed help, Deputy District Attorney Patrick Espinoza said at Perez's arraignment.

Investigators subsequently contacted Perez, who said he had dropped off Killgore in downtown San Diego, when in fact he had been in Fallbrook at the time in question, according to Espinoza.

During a search of Perez's vehicle, detectives discovered the victim's blood and an undisclosed type of weapon, the prosecutor told a judge.

Killgore filed for divorce from her Marine husband several days before her death. At the time, he was serving a tour of duty in Afghanistan. Killgore's family said she was in the process of moving to Pennsylvania to be with family when she went missing. He has not been implicated in her slaying.

http://www.10news.com/news/31065427/detail.html

The letter states that the night Killgore was killed, Lopez grabbed her ankle, slammed her into some stairs, bound her with duct tape, zapped her with a stun gun and strangled her with a rope.
    http://www.10news.com/news/31054211/detail.html

Dorothy Maraglino

uh. i don't get it.

Yeah, you won't, but everyone else will. He has a fit when someone says things like, "this happened in my neighborhood, I use to live in that area, I drive through there, etc." Do you think towels are useful?

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Yeah, you won't, but everyone else will. He has a fit when someone says things like, "this happened in my neighborhood, I use to live in that area, I drive through there, etc." Do you think towels are useful?

It's totally not listing flying shrapnel, how is anyone supposed to know??

It's a MDS conspiracy. If everyone knew the power of towels, there would be no deaths My theory is MDS membership money goes to towel manufacturers to keep that little known fact off packaging labels.

duly noted. i'll keep all geographical references to myself from here on out. and yes, i subscribe to the belief that towels are very useful. just in case anyone doubted my knowledge on the subject. i prefer sham wow.

duly noted. i'll keep all geographical references to myself from here on out. and yes, i subscribe to the belief that towels are very useful. just in case anyone doubted my knowledge on the subject. i prefer sham wow.
    You are free to note any proximity to any murder case. The person they are referring to who always makes a fuss is fairly unpopular based on his deciding to derail threads to complain about people not sticking to perfunctory details.

I feel like the more we talk about him, he will be summoned by the evil gods.

Shhhhh...

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I feel like the more we talk about him, he will be summoned by the evil gods.

Shhhhh...
    hey guise... where's the 'like' button?

hey guise... where's the 'like' button?
    The little star thingy on the bottom left of the persons post.

That didn't help, but don't I look smert??

Sorry, I didn't mean you couldn't say those things. I think it's actually preferred now that we all know nutz doesn't like it. Does your sham wow protect you from tragedy? Btw, I'm just kidding around. I know it probably isn't funny to you, but other users might be getting a chuckle out of it.

Back on topic........

Brittany wasn't a drug user in any way shape or form and she was not working in any shady anything. If you don't personally know her, you shouldn't make untrue comments.

send in the clowns... this ain't my first rodeo.

yeah, so: this guy who killed her? reports say he's all s&m&b&d. what gives?

Prosecutors say a trio of defendants lured a North County, Calif., Marine wife to go on a dinner cruise but had different plans for her in the hours before her death.

New details were revealed in court Tuesday about what may have happened to Brittany Killgore, the 22-year-old Fallbrook resident who was last seen alive on April 13, wearing a purple evening gown.

Dorothy Grace Marie Maraglino, 36, appeared in court to face a murder charge for allegedly aiding and abetting in Killgore's murder, prosecutors charged. She stood quietly in court staring at the ground with half her face covered by hair.

Maraglino is pregnant, according to a law enforcement source, who added that she is due in August.

Her alleged co-conspirators, Jessica Lynn Lopez, 25, and U.S. Marine Staff Sgt. Louis Perez, 45, have pleaded not guilty to murder in previous court appearances.

Deputy District Attorney Patrick Espinoza said Maraglino was involved in every part of the crime, from the planning to the execution.

Killgore's body was found abandoned on the side of the road on April 17, four days after she was reported missing. The last communication anyone received from Killgore was a text on April 13 that read "help."

Prosecutors said Maraglino called Killgore April 13 to convince her to go on a boat cruise, but it was just a ruse.

Killgore did not want to go with Maraglino, prosecutors said, because she knew the defendant didn't like her.

However, Killgore agreed to go with Perez and got in the car with him. It was during that ride, prosecutors claim, that Killgore texted the word "help" to a friend.

Within minutes, according to investigators, Perez had texted Maraglino, asking her to meet him at a home she owned. Maraglino bought the home in December 2009, according to the North County Times. At some point, she shared the home with Lopez and Perez.

Investigators searched the residence several times in the days after Killgore's body was discovered, taking photos, removing evidence bags and even watching video tapes, according to neighbors.

At a hearing last month, a prosecutor said investigators found Killgore’s blood and a weapon in Perez's car.

An incriminating note?
    Authorities said Killgore's body was discovered in brush near Lake Skinner, only hours after paramedics were called to a San Diego motel and found another woman -- who turned out to be Jessica Lynn Lopez -- with self-inflicted cuts and a suicide note.

The suicide note reportedly refers to Maraglino as "Mistress" and Lopez as "Master." The San Diego Union Tribune published a report saying its staff had a copy of the handwritten note along with reaction from Lopez' attorney Sloan Ostbye, who said the contents of the letter should not be believed.

“Master I am so sorry I dragged you into this,” the letter reads. “I thought I was defending the family and it would be simple like Dexter.”

"Dexter" likely refers to the television show "Dexter," which depicts a serial killer.

Lopez admits in the letter to binding and strangling Killgore, and then dumping her body near Lake Skinner.

The prosecutor said Lopez and Perez once lived together but didn't indicate when or where. Lopez currently lives a mile from Killgore's second-floor apartment overlooking Camp Pendleton.

Maraglino and Perez practiced sadomasochism and bondage, according to online profiles posted by the two, reported The San Diego Union Tribune. Maraglino is described online as Perez's "sex slave," said the paper.

Perez has lived in San Diego County for 10 years and has a wife there.

Authorities have revealed no link between Killgore and the sadomasochistic lifestyle, said the Tribune. She was "an innocent victim," Espinoza told the court.

Homicide detectives said Maraglino’s arrest – the third in Killgore’s case – was made as a result of information and evidence obtained throughout the ongoing investigation.

The judge set bail for her at $3 million.

Killgore recently separated from Marine Lance Cpl. Cory Killgore, who was in Afghanistan when she disappeared. She cited irreconcilable differences in her divorce filing but gave no other details.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...utors-say?lite
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

She stood quietly in court staring at the ground with half her face covered by hair.
    That sentence kinda makes her sound like she is a bearded lady.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Fucking freak assholes.

So they are totally good with evidence since that broad left a note, right? I mean, wouldn't they consider that some type of dying confession type shit?

Brittany Kilgore (22) slain in sex scandal

I couldn't find the old thread for this and there was an update. If I just missed it, please merge.

Warrants: Slain Marine wife targeted by sex slave ring
    SAN DIEGO (AP) - A woman charged with murdering a Marine's wife said she strangled the victim to keep her from another Marine who ran a kinky sex ring, according to search warrants unsealed Wednesday.

The documents shed light on a possible motive in the killing of 22-year-old Brittany Killgore, whose body was found in April near a Southern California lake. A judge ordered the warrants unsealed at the request of News 8, The Associated Press, and other news organizations.

Jessica Lopez said in a seven-page letter that she acted after the victim told her that she had a "whole night planned" with Louis Ray Perez.

Lopez, 25, said she then shot Killgore with a stun gun, wrapped a rope around a neck, buried her face in a pillow and strangled her.

"She barely moved but she just wouldn't die, the miserable whore," the letter said.

Lopez said she made "a few attempts to chop her up" with Perez's power tools and doused the body with bleach to get rid of evidence before dumping Killgore near Lake Skinner.
    http://www.cbs8.com/story/19059216/w...ed-by-sex-ring
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Thread Information