Thread: Christina Meagher (18) was shot while role-playing during a 'freaky' sex session

Christina Meagher (18) was shot while role-playing during a 'freaky' sex session

A Florida man accidentally shot and killed an 18-year-old woman while role-playing in what he called a "freaky sex" session, police said.

Tyrone Fields, 21, called 911 early Nov. 7 to report he'd shot a woman he had met two days earlier in the head in a room at Tampa's Regency Inn and Suites, according to an arrest report from the Tampa Police Department. The woman, later identified as Christina Meagher, died at a nearby hospital.

She asked Fields to put his 9 mm gun to her head and he took out the pistol's magazine but forgot to remove a bullet in its chamber, he told investigators.

"The defendant stated that he intentionally pulled the trigger as part of the role-play, and the handgun fired a single round into the victim's head," according to the report. He was lying on top of Meagher but wasn't having intercourse with her at the time, Fields told investigators.

Christina Meagher, 18, died from a single gunshot wound to her head when she asked Tyrone Fields to hold a gun to her head but he forgot about a bullet inside the chamber during role-play sex, police said.

Tyrone Fields, 21, is charged with felony manslaughter with a weapon after he told police he accidentally shot a woman in the head during what he referred to as "freaky sex" at a Tampa motel, police said.

Christina Meagher, 18, died from a single gunshot wound to her head when she asked Tyrone Fields to hold a gun to her head but he forgot about a bullet inside the chamber during role-play sex, police said.

He had told them he thought her first name was Christina, and police later identified her by checking her driver's license and showing her next of kin pictures of her tattoos.

Security cameras at the hotel and an autopsy confirmed the pair entered the Church Ave. motel room consensually and ruled out any sexual battery in Meagher's death, police said. Fields is now incarcerated in Hillsborough County jail on felony manslaughter with a weapon charges, inmate records show.

Meagher's cousin Nathan Bradley told WFTS-TV that he hopes "she wasn't in pain" when she died.

Fields dialed 911 to alert police he had accidentally shot the woman in the head in a room at Tampa's Regency Inn and Suites, police said.

"That just flipped my whole head around, like I honestly don't know what to believe anymore," Bradley said. "She loved to have fun. She couldn't listen to anything anybody told her, but she was her. Everybody loved her for it."

A lawyer listed as Fields' attorney, Charles Inman, declined to comment on the case.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2015...y__sex_session
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Tyrone Fields

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Here is her obituary:

Christina Marie was born Aug. 8, 1997, in Tampa, Fla., to Carole Marie Alexia and her biological father, Shaun Meagher.

Christina Marie attended Mercer Elementary School and was a graduate of Keystone Charter School in 2015. There she was recognized for her outstanding ability as an artist.

Christina Marie was an outgoing and creative young lady who liked to eat shrimp and hang out with her cousins. Swimming this summer was one of her favorite things. She enjoyed going shopping at the outlet mall, writing, singing songs and listening to hip hop music. She liked to make funny videos showing her entertaining personality.

She was an open-minded free spirit who appreciated different cultures. She had a heart of gold, was very kind to animals and loved her cat, Monster.

She is survived by many who loved her including: her parents, Carole Marie Alexia Ferguson, with whom Christina Marie had a special bond, and her stepfather, Raymond P. Ferguson; her two brothers, Aaron Alexia and Brandon Modafair; three aunts, Marcy and Bobbi Alexia and their children Miranda and Marlana Filer, and Dylan Angermeier; and Catherine Meagher, Florida; her uncle, David James and his children, Sophie and Luek James; a great-grandmother, Hildegarde Marie Lucas Thompson; and her grandparents, Linda Marie James and David James.

Please join us as we honor and celebrate her life at 3 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 21, 2015, in New Life Baptist Church, New Wilmington.

An art scholarship memorial fund will be established in her honor to benefit graduates of Keystone Charter School with details to be announced.

http://m.sharonherald.com/obituaries....html?mode=jqm

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Wow! I didn't know that this was a true story. I didn't hear about the role-playing aspect on Facebook. It read as if he pulled a gun out during oral sex. RIP Christina.

Maybe he's telling the truth. He did call the police...

Fuck it, the Internet hates me today.
    Last edited by animosity; 11-19-2015 at 09:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

There is a huge fetish following for this kind of stuff.

Good to see someone keeping the Kim Mathers makeup style alive..
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I like dirty sex and all but why bring weapons into the mix??? That's just stupid.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

I believe him yo. I don't know why, but I do.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I believe him yo. I don't know why, but I do.
    Uh, yeah I do entirely. The look on his face is pretty accurate.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Uh, yeah I do entirely. The look on his face is pretty accurate.
    Hahaha. I call that look, 'fuuuuuuuuuuuuck'.

I kinda feel bad for this guy.
    "A dog is the only thing on Earth that loves you more than he loves himself." ~Josh Billings

I feel so horrible for laughing at this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

There is a huge fetish following for this kind of stuff.

Holy shit. I forgot that she was ever even a person until just now!

Thread Information