Thread: Shaun Chapa - 2 April 2012

Shaun Chapa - 2 April 2012

http://www.facebook.com/djchapa

A crowd of more than 100 silent mourners gathered Monday night around Shrader Pavilion in memoriam of Shaun Chapa, a 32-year old UNT student and DJ, who died early Monday morning of undetermined causes.
    Family and Chapa?s 7-year-old daughter attended the memorial. Donations were also accepted to go toward funeral costs and his daughter?s education.
    ?Chapa wanted everyone to know that people are hurting all around the world in all kinds of ways,? said Tony Blanco of Lamba Theta Phi, Chapa?s fraternity.

http://www.ntdaily.com/?p=64770

1204253 Denton Chapa Shaun 1/13/1980 32 4/2/2012 D Hispanic M
    Police Department: Police Svc #:
    Deceased Address: 1531 S. Hwy. 121 #3013 , Lewisville, Texas 75067 Time Of Death 4:18 AM
    Occurred Location:
    Place Of Death: Prosector:
    Place Of Death Address: 500 W. Main , Lewisville, Manner Of Death:
    Cause Of Death:

I didn't find a COD did see this on his FB-

"Tomorrow 5/11/2012 Shaun Chapa will be awarded the Master's Degree in Applied Anthropology he worked so hard for. His sister Krystle Valles-Chapa will receive the degree on his behalf the following cermonies: 1) Department of Anthropology, 1pm, Chilton Hall, 2) UNT Master's Commencement, 3pm"

Looks like heart failure. I found a convo between a friend and possibly his sister(?) on his FB wall...I have a screen shot to make it easy, but I'm not able to post attachment, so here's the text:

-can anyone tell me what happened to Shaun i spoke with him last week???? and this is the first ive heard of this???? he was a good friend of mine

-he passed away monday moring 4:18

-How?

-heart failure

-I didn't know he had any heart related problems

-he had been sick the past few weeks, my mom and i took him to hospital on sunday.. they were gonna sedate him to help with his sleep and help him get better

Thread Information