Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 850

Thread: Fun Time Breastfeeding Pic on Time Magazine Stirs Debate

  1. #201
    Rational Republican Chauncy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    29,889
    Rep Power
    21474873
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I just don't get how moms shouldn't breast feed because other people can't stop staring at their boobies. A) They don't care B) sounds like a personal problem.

    Nobody is saying they shouldn't breast feed.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

  2. #202
    Moderator Peavey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    13,671
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Chauncy, why is it always straight to the shit eating, though? I have mad respect for you, dude. I think you're funny and smart, but I have to admit to always have been a little perplexed by the scat stuff.

  3. #203
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    57,072
    Rep Power
    21474901
    I mean, go to a restaurant. A lot of people are repulsive to watch eating. We deal.

    You slept with mike so he would ban me. change your sig..the pretentious look how hipster face is so old ooh you like guys with glasses..ooooh

  4. #204
    Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,132
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Nobody is saying they shouldn't breast feed.
    Exactly. No one said that. People were just expressing that it makes them uncomfortable when they see an exposed breast. So what.

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I mean, go to a restaurant. A lot of people are repulsive to watch eating. We deal.
    And nobody asks them to stop eating.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

  5. #205
    Rational Republican Chauncy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    29,889
    Rep Power
    21474873
    Quote Originally Posted by Peavey View Post
    Chauncy, why is it always straight to the shit eating, though? I have mad respect for you, dude. I think you're funny and smart, but I have to admit to always have been a little perplexed by the scat stuff.

    Not sure why you are perplexed. I think this is the second one i have posted in the past 2 years.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

  6. #206
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    57,072
    Rep Power
    21474901
    But that's your problem, not the breast feeding mother's. I'm uncomfortable with flabby stomachs being shown off in tube tops. All of summer attire offends me based on bad taste. But I have no right to be like 'girl, you gross'. I can just think it.

    You slept with mike so he would ban me. change your sig..the pretentious look how hipster face is so old ooh you like guys with glasses..ooooh

  7. #207
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    57,072
    Rep Power
    21474901
    I deleted that because I personally am at work and that is not appropriate for a SFW thread. You have been warned.

    You slept with mike so he would ban me. change your sig..the pretentious look how hipster face is so old ooh you like guys with glasses..ooooh

  8. #208
    Moderator Peavey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    13,671
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Not sure why you are perplexed. I think this is the second one i have posted in the past 2 years.
    Is that all? I don't know why the only time I ever seem to see scat, you're involved. Must be a brain glitch on my end.

  9. #209
    Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,132
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    But that's your problem, not the breast feeding mother's. I'm uncomfortable with flabby stomachs being shown off in tube tops. All of summer attire offends me based on bad taste. But I have no right to be like 'girl, you gross'. I can just think it.
    Which is exactly what I was saying.... Just like their child's comfort isn't my problem and I can just think I wish they were covered.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

  10. #210
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    57,072
    Rep Power
    21474901
    I just think it's weird to be like 'that baby should be hungry and crying because I feel weird seeing a woman's boob.'

    You slept with mike so he would ban me. change your sig..the pretentious look how hipster face is so old ooh you like guys with glasses..ooooh

  11. #211
    Chin Checker g r ee n ey e s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hate-One-Hate
    Posts
    19,366
    Rep Power
    21474861
    I think there are levels of appropriateness for exposing yourself. And once again, it's not a matter of staring as much as it not something I would prefer to be flashed with when I am sitting at a table in a restaurant. This is why I said something about being slightly covered in a public setting with a large crowd. I don't know why that is so terrible to prefer.

    For me, I would cover myself mainly because I don't want anyone to see my bewb, but that's just my comfort level. I don't scowl or get angry if I see a bewb, it's just seriously not preferred. Now, make that kid age 4 and then you get me having an issue..


    Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

  12. #212
    Rational Republican Chauncy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    29,889
    Rep Power
    21474873
    How come we can't take a shit in public? Say i carry around a bag, have wipes and dispose of all waste in a proper fashion. How come that isn't ok. What is that doing to you? You walk on and go on with your day. Doesn't affect you. And don't say anything about the smell, because we have all been around little kids that have dropped one in their diapers, yet we manage to live.

    If breast feeding in public is ok, then urinating and going poop in public should be ok as well if done in a clean way.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

  13. #213
    Rational Republican Chauncy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    29,889
    Rep Power
    21474873
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I just think it's weird to be like 'that baby should be hungry and crying because I feel weird seeing a woman's boob.'
    Who is saying to starve the baby?
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

  14. #214
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    57,072
    Rep Power
    21474901
    If you really think that taking a shit in public is akin to a scant three seconds of maybe seeing a nipple while a baby breast feeds, you have problems I can't address.

    You slept with mike so he would ban me. change your sig..the pretentious look how hipster face is so old ooh you like guys with glasses..ooooh

  15. #215
    Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,132
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I think there are levels of appropriateness for exposing yourself. And once again, it's not a matter of staring as much as it not something I would prefer to be flashed with when I am sitting at a table in a restaurant. This is why I said something about being slightly covered in a public setting with a large crowd. I don't know why that is so terrible to prefer.

    For me, I would cover myself mainly because I don't want anyone to see my bewb, but that's just my comfort level. I don't scowl or get angry if I see a bewb, it's just seriously not preferred. Now, make that kid age 4 and then you get me having an issue..
    Thank you! Somehow us not being comfortable means there's something seriously fucked up with us
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

  16. #216
    Rational Republican Chauncy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    29,889
    Rep Power
    21474873
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    If you really think that taking a shit in public is akin to a scant three seconds of maybe seeing a nipple while a baby breast feeds, you have problems I can't address.

    But you can just ignore it and move on? Doesn't affect you. You deal. So what's the difference because that pretty much is the basis of your argument.

    I think you are missing the point here because it is just not about seeing a bare breast in public.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

  17. #217
    Salty. angelaiscaustic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Queens NYC
    Posts
    16,237
    Rep Power
    21474857
    But youre not just saying you're uncomfortable, you're saying women should cover up, go somewhere else, etcetc because you are uncomfortable. Not the same.

    I also think its hilarious Ron freely admits he's never seen someone breastfeeding yet he's still super offended lolol

  18. #218
    Rational Republican Chauncy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    29,889
    Rep Power
    21474873
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    But youre not just saying you're uncomfortable, you're saying women should cover up, go somewhere else, etcetc because you are uncomfortable. Not the same.

    I also think its hilarious Ron freely admits he's never seen someone breastfeeding yet he's still super offended lolol

    TFD has been talking about the classes pigs that will plop down anywhere and just start breastfeeding. She mentioned the ones in aisles. I have seen it. I have been waiting in line and they will do it standing in line. The ones that take up a whole bench with their other kids and the all the baby equipment, the ones in places where you eat. This goes on and i have witnessed it. So yes, those broads should go somewhere else with that shit or at least cover up.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

  19. #219
    Salty. angelaiscaustic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Queens NYC
    Posts
    16,237
    Rep Power
    21474857
    FYI that was directed at TFD and greens.

  20. #220
    Salty. angelaiscaustic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Queens NYC
    Posts
    16,237
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    TFD has been talking about the classes pigs that will plop down anywhere and just start breastfeeding. She mentioned the ones in aisles. I have seen it. I have been waiting in line and they will do it standing in line. The ones that take up a whole bench with their other kids and the all the baby equipment, the ones in places where you eat. This goes on and i have witnessed it. So yes, those broads should go somewhere else with that shit or at least cover up.
    I can honestly say I have never seen things like this in my life, or if I have I didn't notice because breastfeeding is actually a lot more discreet than you probably think.

    And as far as public decency stuff goes, it's legal in NY to walk around topless and has been for a while

  21. #221
    Chin Checker g r ee n ey e s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hate-One-Hate
    Posts
    19,366
    Rep Power
    21474861
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    FYI that was directed at TFD and greens.
    My feelings are this, not everyone has the same comfort levels with certain things. Seeing a strangers boob makes me uncomfortable when I am not expecting it. I don't die from it, I don't start saying fucked up things to the woman that might have herself exposed, but mentally I will wonder, "Why not just be in a comfortable area where people won't see your boobs?" For me, I might end up breast feeding in public in the future, but I will end up being covered or take myself somewhere quiet and away from passer by eyes only because I would feel uncomfortable having my boob out in public.

    No one has to do shit.. ultimately. And my feelings don't change a thing, I just keep truckin. However, I would be lying if I said I was totally cool with seeing a strangers boobs in public.


    Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

  22. #222
    Rational Republican Chauncy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    29,889
    Rep Power
    21474873
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I can honestly say I have never seen things like this in my life, or if I have I didn't notice because breastfeeding is actually a lot more discreet than you probably think.

    And as far as public decency stuff goes, it's legal in NY to walk around topless and has been for a while

    Yes i know. It's never the ones you want to see that go topless in public though.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

  23. #223
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post

    So basically you guys were agreeing with me. I didn't say anything about if to breastfeed, although I do think that should be a discussion, but how long.
    Actually, I think they were agreeing with me!

  24. #224
    Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,132
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    FYI that was directed at TFD and greens.
    Thank you for including greens in that because so far in this thread it's been like, "It's ok greens, we disagree. But that's life." and "TFD, you're so fucking judgmental and clueless."
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

  25. #225
    Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,132
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by chicachinacochina View Post
    Actually, I think they were agreeing with me!
    Um, no. They said they would decide on breastfeeding whether the father agreed or not but they would have a discussion with the father about whether or not to do extended breastfeeding.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •