Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hannah Truelove, (16) was found dead near her apartment

Hannah Truelove, (16) was found dead near her apartment

Authorities call teen's death a homicide
    Body of Gainesville High student found Friday near apartments where she lived

The suspicious death of a Gainesville teenager was ruled a homicide by investigators on Monday.

The body of Gainesville High School student Hannah Truelove, 16, was found Friday night near Lanier Club Apartments on Dawsonville Highway in Gainesville, where she lived with her family.

"We know that she did receive injuries that resulted in her death," said Sgt. Kiley Sargent, Hall County Sheriff's Office spokesman. "Injuries on her body were indicative that she died from a violent death."

Sargent said the department cannot release any more details as to how the teen died but did confirm investigators think it was not a random act.

"We have information that would lead us to believe that this was a person that the victim knew," Sargent said.

He said investigators are seeking and interviewing potential witnesses and people of interest.

This morning, the Gainesville High community grieved Truelove's death.

"We have counselors available and spread throughout the school, and the teachers are giving students time to talk and process it," said Merrianne Dyer, Gainesville City Schools superintendent. A moment of silence also was held for Truelove.

The campus was closed Monday to the general public, including media.

But while the students mourn, Dyer said, they are also dealing with the suspicion surrounding Truelove's death.

"It's a little different than other tragedies we've been through," she said. "The students are talking about it. ... Students are sad and they're grieving, but there's also an element of fear."

Truelove's body was found by a man walking on a trail in a wooded area behind Lake Lanier Club apartments. Truelove had been missing since Thursday, last seen near the apartments, according to law enforcement.

Since then, authorities have been following up on leads in the case.

"We do anticipate more leads coming in through the week," Sargent said Sunday. "Kids tend to talk and we hope that as people discuss this parents and whatnot that somebody will come forward with some real good evidence that could break the case for us.

Authorities also are investigating whether Truelove had a stalker, based on a comment posted on a Twitter page she appeared to use, according to Associated Press reports.

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation is assisting with the investigation.

Hall County Deputy Coroner John Abernathy said Monday an autopsy had been done, but results aren't being released because of the investigation.

"Right now, we're just encouraging folks if they do have any (information) or they have seen anything during that time period that she was missing to call us," Sargent said. "We would like to determine if there is anything to their story, no matter how small it is."

Anyone with information on the case is urged to call the sheriff's office at 770-531-6879, the Tip Line at 770-503-3232 or submit a tip online.

Funeral services for Truelove are set for 11 a.m. Wednesday at Timber Ridge Baptist Church. Little & Davenport Funeral Home is handling the arrangements.

http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/sect...article/71923/
    Last edited by rachy; 08-27-2012 at 07:58 PM.

Authorities say Hannah Truelove was 'violently killed' on Thursday night

GAINESVILLE, Ga. -- In a Monday afternoon press conference, Major Woodrow Tripp said 16-year-old Hannah Truelove was "violently killed."

Detectives with the Hall County Sheriff's office spent all weekend fielding phone calls and e-mails from people with potential tips about the death of 16-year-old Hannah Truelove. And according to detectives, several "persons of interest" have been identified.

Some witnesses said they say Truelove on Thursday night around 7:00 p.m. or 7:30 p.m. in the parking lot near the woods where she was found.

Truelove was reported missing by her mother, whom she lived with at the Lake Lanier Club Apartments. The teen's body was discovered Friday evening in the woods behind the complex, which overlooks Lake Lanier.

A man visiting his grandchildren at the complex found Truelove's body as he was walking along a trail in the woods. He said he has been questioned and released by the police, and was told not to release any information about what he saw.

Truelove's friends have been expressing their grief over her loss on Twitter. And a day before her body was found, a tweet from Truelove's account read, "I need to move out of these dang apartments."

Hall County investigators are aware of that message, and are asking friends and family members about its meaning.

Sgt. Stephen Wilbanks of the Hall County Sheriff's Office said they do not believe the general public has any cause for alarm, as it does not appear Truelove was the victim of a stranger.

According to Major Tripp in Monday's press conference, police believe she was killed where she was found --- and they don't think she was forced into the wooded area.

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/...annah-Truelove

http://twitter.com/hannahtruelove

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    yeah that's her facebook i just noticed it was on her twitter.

Hannah Truelove (16) was murdered just days after posting on Twitter that she was scared of a stalker

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2012...d_of_a_stalker

'Who could do that to someone' Father of 16-year-old found dead in woods after tweeting about 'stalker' speaks out as police launch hunt for car connected to killing
    Hannah Truelove was reported missing on Thursday night by her mother
    Her father Jeff said the 16-year-old 'made no mention' of being in danger, but thinks someone on her school bus may have been involved
    Detectives said she suffered a violent death and believe she knew her killer
    They have identified a vehicle they believe may be connected to the crime

The father of Hannah Truelove, 16, who was found dead behind her mother's apartment complex on August 24, has spoken out for the first time about the horrific ordeal.

Gainesveille, Georgia, officials have refused to go into detail about her death, stating only that it was 'violent'. Jeff Truelove had to identify his little girl's body.

'I can't understand it. I mean, who can do that to somebody' he said. 'It's so brutal.'

His statements come at the same time the police have announced a breakthrough in the hunt for her killer, a vehicle they say may be connected to the crime.

Hannah was reported missing by her mother on Thursday night at 10pm. The teenager's body was discovered in the woods behind the Lake Lanier Club Apartments complex.

Jeff Truelove described his daughter as sweet and loving. He said that he had been teaching her how to drive and she had dreams of becoming a veterinarian.

'You don't know her, but I know her. Nobody would want to hurt her,' he said to WSBTV.

He said the only clue he had to figuring out who killed her was her apprehension to ride the bus to Gainesveille High School.

'She wouldn't go to school sometimes, mainly because of riding that bus,' he said.

Officials also believe that she may have known her killer.

'Sometimes we have spent literally up to 24 hours a day of nonstop, most of our days are sometimes 12, up to 18 hour days at times,' Hall County sheriff's Major Woodrow Tripp said.

They have also narrowed in on a vehicle they say may be connected to the crime: a late 19902 to early 200s four-door Chevrolet with front-end damage and a lighter-colored door panel.

'This vehicle was certainly in the area. The vehicle was seen with Hannah at one point where she possibly exited it,' Major Tripp said.

Hannah had mentioned a stalker on her Twitter account and said in another post that she was 'scared'.

Friends of Hannah's have said they wished they had paid more attention to ominous messages she posted online before she vanished.

High school student Cristina Robles told Atlanta Journal-Constitution: 'I didn't take it seriously. I think I could have helped and talked to her about it and taken it more seriously.'

Her death was declared a homicide on Monday although cause of death has not been made public and police were releasing few details.

Sgt Kiley Sargent with the Hall County Sheriff's Department said that authorities don't believe it was a random assault and have information that Hannah may have known her attacker.

Police were analyzing the messages as family and friends were struggling to understand if Hannah had meant the tweets to act as a warning.

Detectives were going through dozens of tips they have received about the schoolgirl to try to determine exactly what happened to her.

They were encouraging anyone who might have information about Truelove to come forward.

Neighbors at the apartments saw Hannah sitting at the picnic tables in the complex around 4pm on Thursday while others said she was there as late as 7.30pm.

The teenager's body was discovered in the woods behind the gated complex of the Lake Lanier Club Apartments, where she lived with her mother.

Authorities have classified the schoolgirl's death as suspicious and detectives are questioning her family and friends about her eerie tweets.

On August 12, she posted: I got me an uglyass stalker and followed it up with a tweet which read, This can't be happening
    The following week, on August 18, she wrote: So scared right now.

Fours days later, on August 22, the day before she was reported missing, she tweeted: I need to move out of these dang apartments.'

However, many of Hannah's tweets are of song lyrics and sound typical of a teenager going through a break-up.

On Friday night, a grandfather visiting his grandchildren found Hannah's body as he walked through the woods.

As investigators continued to follow every tip today, grief counselors attended Gainesville High School, where Hannah was a student.

'She had a huge heart. She always put people before herself,' friend Joshua Morrow told Fox News.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ks-horror.html
    Last edited by rachy; 09-09-2012 at 05:22 PM.

I'm not wearing any pants
    Wow, she was beautiful. Too much makeup however. Don't people know that too much make up is really bad for your skin? I bet it was someone in her building doing the stalking. Someone she knew too. Funny how she was found behind the place. So sad. Must have been pretty bad since they are not saying what killed her. Rip Hanna. I love last name.

i thought we already had a thread on Hannah.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

i thought we already had a thread on Hannah.
    yeah but they weren't merged together.

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    "Oh I see", said the brown cow.

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    What? we had a thread on a topic and you started a second one, I don't understand your point. Mods have to merge them after people fuck up and dont make sure they're not duplicating.
    Last edited by bowieluva; 09-10-2012 at 02:18 PM.

AND you started both threads, wtf, rachy?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    AND you started both threads, wtf, rachy?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

i thought she meant they didn't merge the article link to the thread link. or she might have forgotten she made a link. oh well, it happens.

i thought she meant they didn't merge the article link to the thread link. or she might have forgotten she made a link. oh well, it happens.
    that's what i meant one of them was in Non MDS Deaths thread and the other one was article one i didn't know which one to update lol

http://laurasayskonnichiwa.com/was-h...e-babys-daddy/

and hannah is bono's love child wtf

Who is Hannah truelove’s dad?
    In: Human Anatomy [Edit categories]
    Answer:
    Paul David Hewson (Bono) from the well-known Irish band U2. Not many people know, because it has been kept private, because he does not want his family known to the public. Mostly because of publicity, paparazzi, etc. Rumor has it that Bono is living with his kids near Atlanta, Georgia in the U.S. “Hannah Ozburn Truelove” is Hannah Hewson’s name due to name change. She was born May 18, 1996 in Gainesville, Georgia in the U.S. That is Bono’s youngest child.

I'm not wearing any pants
    IDK but whoever wrote that shit is an ignorant fucking twit. This is why so many young girls wind up dead. Because no one takes them seriously. I know from a really bad experience.

Someone on another site had an interesting theory: She was pregnant and was killed by baby daddy who would have been charged with statutory rape (...as opposed to being charged with murder? It's a stretch, but still). Classmate? Older man who didn't realize she was underage?

They said it appeared she went into the woods willingly. I could see her doing that if it was this dude she was hung up on.

It might also explain why investigators are being so hush-hush about the details. Also this:

"We do anticipate more leads coming in through the week," Sargent said Sunday. "Kids tend to talk and we hope that as people discuss this parents and whatnot that somebody will come forward with some real good evidence that could break the case for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Hmmmmm, that is interesting, songbird. Thanks for posting it!
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

you can't believe everything you read [on social media].

folks just blather on all day long, everything from song lyrics to movie quotes to stuff they overheard on the bus. shit just doesn't strike people as ominous until after the fact and really, much of the time people who post are potentially being mysterious for dramatic effect, assuming that nothing is really going to happen.

i've said this before, but twittering is not the best way to call for help. - i have a stalker, let me tell my dad, my teacher, my best friend. - i'm really scared right now, so i'm very glad i made a police report in case something happens to
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

you can't believe everything you read [on social media].

folks just blather on all day long, everything from song lyrics to movie quotes to stuff they overheard on the bus. shit just doesn't strike people as ominous until after the fact and really, much of the time people who post are potentially being mysterious for dramatic effect, assuming that nothing is really going to happen.

i've said this before, but twittering is not the best way to call for help. - i have a stalker, let me tell my dad, my teacher, my best friend. - i'm really scared right now, so i'm very glad i made a police report in case something happens to
    I didn't say I believed it - I said it was interesting. :) Sorry you are scared.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

comment that was on that site

bsagamore (signed in using yahoo)
    No. On her yahoo account, she says she slept with someone in May and posted (in late July) that she'd had her period already and hadn't skipped it at all, but was wondering if it was possible she could be pregnant anyway. Judging by her tweets, she still had feelings for the guy she was messing around with a few months earlier and maybe hoping she was pregnant so he'd stick around. Or she might've been legitimately worried that she was pregnant and letting her imagination take over whenever she had a tummy ache.
    Reply ? 1 ? ? September 11 at 7:22pm

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    I didn't say I believed it - I said it was interesting. :) Sorry you are scared.
    i think i was more commenting on authorities and media going ape shit about everything that a murdered/missing person has written on social media as clues to what happened. it's as if a bunch of old guy journalists sit around the table and discuss things and end up with:

i'm hearing there's something to this social media thing... i noticed at one point she posted 'i'm going to piss on you', and we feel that this may be an indication that she was into some kinky sexual activities which has very possibly lead to her death.'

i think i was more commenting on authorities and media going ape shit about everything that a murdered/missing person has written on social media as clues to what happened.
    Okay - just making sure!

Are you doing better this afternoon?

i'm doing great! thanks for asking. i noticed that i tend to spend weekends on MDS and stay away during the week to do schoolwork. i have a million articles to catch up on.

Thread Information