Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1764

Thread: Random pictures!!!!

good advice.

very true.

i prefer my wine cups portable and complete with wine.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post

good advice.
    I wonder if this has happened before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I wonder if this has happened before.
    I was actually thinking about this earlier. The FD had a training with the cadaver dogs who service my area. They don't call them cadaver dogs anymore, but it's been so long I forget. It's something like Human Remains Dog or something. Anyway, we discussed scents and how/if the dogs can be tricked. They basically said a dog in their early stages of training may, otherwise, no. I asked if a dog could find a body in a sewer. The way I understood it was these dogs are trained on human smell. They aren't trained to pick up on other smells, so I don't think a decaying dog smell is going to mess them up at all.

I'm kind of tired and may not be explaining it the way I want it to come out. Sorry.

I think I may have discussed it on the forum before. Couldn't tell ya what thread, though.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

No, you explained it well. I get it now. I also wonder if maybe they do find a dead dog, even though the human remains dog has been trained or is experienced, do they continue looking for a human body or just think the dog may not be able to work as a remains dog anymore. I would think they would bring in another dog to make sure.

I don't know. We took a trip today and I'm tired and not thinking straight haha
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

We are probably only making sense to each other.

I think they will continue to look for human remains for a while. They aren't gonna turn away just because they found a dead dog. The trainers know there is some truth to what they dogs are hitting on, so they will diligently look. They will bring in another dog to see what it hits on, too.
    I remember one of the trainers telling us how these dogs can even find bodies in water. I remember something about the dogs can smell the gases releasing from a decaying body, even in water. These trainers were telling the search party there was a body in the river, but all they found was a foot. A foot. That's how sensitive these dogs are to the smell of human decay.

I need to go to bed. I'm so tired.

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    We are probably only making sense to each other.

I think they will continue to look for human remains for a while. They aren't gonna turn away just because they found a dead dog. The trainers know there is some truth to what they dogs are hitting on, so they will diligently look. They will bring in another dog to see what it hits on, too.
    I remember one of the trainers telling us how these dogs can even find bodies in water. I remember something about the dogs can smell the gases releasing from a decaying body, even in water. These trainers were telling the search party there was a body in the river, but all they found was a foot. A foot. That's how sensitive these dogs are to the smell of human decay.

I need to go to bed. I'm so tired.
    nah youre making sense to me too because me and my dad had a running joke, that bodies should be buried deeper than a shallow grave because thats all they would find murder victims in... shallow graves.
    so if you are going to invest in killing someone,... invest in digging more than 3 feet.

making sense to me too... i should've known it wouldn't be so easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Here is the group that trained with the FD:

http://www.buckeyesardogs.org/index.html

This other site gives more info on what the dogs can do:

http://www.osdak9.org/what_we_do.html

Land Based Search and Rescue Operations

Area Search

In Area Search, the canine searches for any human scent (not for a specific human), usually when a scent article is not available. The dogs test the air and when a scent is detected the dog works back and forth up the scent cone, narrowing the scent to the victim. This technique is frequently used in wooded or wilderness areas to find missing hikers or lost children. It allows canine teams to search large areas in less time than searchers on foot. Both live find and HRD canines can use this air scenting technique for area search.

Trailing/Tracking

In Trailing and Tracking, a scent article (like the victim’s clothing, pillow case, or hairbrush) is obtained from the possessions of the missing person. The canine is allowed to smell the scent article and then is asked to locate a scent trail from the point last seen. The canine can follow the scent of that particular human, by detecting tiny skin and hair cells which are continuously cast off of the missing person as he travels. These cells (called “rafts”) leave a trail for the canine team to follow.

Disaster Search

In Disaster Search, the canine teams are searching for people who may be trapped in the debris of a building collapse or debris field following a tornado, explosion, hurricane, plane crash or other sudden catastrophic event. These dogs use air scenting (similar to Area Search). Dogs can be trained to search for “live find” or HRD in rubble.

Human Remains Detection (HRD)

Just as dogs can be trained to search for human scent, they can also be trained to search for human remains. This can include deceased persons, as well as human tissue, blood, bones or teeth. Dogs trained in HRD are trained to alert when human remains are detected. This can be useful in searching for missing persons who are no longer alive. Water HRD dogs can even detect human remains scent at the water surface from gases being given off by the underwater body.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    haha, thats pretty funny.

There is an exact replica of the Central Perk Cafe from “Friends” in Beijing, China, complete with a Chinese Gunther

haha

so wrong

For Ron

Ohmy goodness
    Last edited by beli; 01-28-2013 at 10:18 AM.

Annnnd, I'm getting a breast reduction + implants so that is never me.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    This isn't NSFW.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Yeah, and I really need to unsee that. Jesus.

ugh, im sorry! forgot its not in NSFW.

sorry :-( deleted

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post

I laughed. So hard.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar

Dubai Aquarium, one of the of the largest tanks in the world at 51m x 20m x 11m and featuring the world’s largest viewing panel at 32.8m wide and 8.3m high. Over time, Dubai Aquarium will have more than 33,000 living animals, representing more than 85 species including over 400 sharks and rays combined. Dubai Aquarium’s 270-degree glass walk-through tunnel makes for incredible close-encounter experiences.
    YouTube : World largest Aquarium in Dubai

lol I walk past that all the time and don't even stop to look. it's in the mall. i don't go to the mall to stare at fish.

it is cool though. but it's so hard to get through the crowd that usually develops, and the aquarium is near the entrance to the mall so you have to fight to actually get to the rest of the stores.

what's cool though is a lot of the restaurants (like macaroni grille, etc) are all on the other side of the aquarium and you can look while you eat their cousins.

Quote Originally Posted by nerysinci View Post
    lol I walk past that all the time and don't even stop to look. it's in the mall. i don't go to the mall to stare at fish.

it is cool though. but it's so hard to get through the crowd that usually develops, and the aquarium is near the entrance to the mall so you have to fight to actually get to the rest of the stores.

what's cool though is a lot of the restaurants (like macaroni grille, etc) are all on the other side of the aquarium and you can look while you eat their cousins.
    You sick bitch.

Everything in that country is brand spanking new. Must be weird. Oh, and so hot you wanna suicide. No booze too.

You sick bitch.

Everything in that country is brand spanking new. Must be weird. Oh, and so hot you wanna suicide. No booze too.
    Hot? I wear a beanie, gloves, face mask, fleece and windbreaker jacket almost every single night at work. If I forget my gloves, I can't feel my hands.

And yeah a lot if brand new, but a lot is dirty and gross. Also there is a crap ton of unfinished construction all around Dubai. They ran out of money.

And if there's no booze, why was I hungover like a motherfucker last week? And drunk on NYE?

Hot? I wear a beanie, gloves, face mask, fleece and windbreaker jacket almost every single night at work. If I forget my gloves, I can't feel my hands.

And yeah a lot if brand new, but a lot is dirty and gross. Also there is a crap ton of unfinished construction all around Dubai. They ran out of money.

And if there's no booze, why was I hungover like a motherfucker last week? And drunk on NYE?
    My friend told me about her trip there. And it doesn't sound like the same place she went to.
    It was hot and dry (no booze).

lol i walk past that all the time and don't even stop to look. It's in the mall. I don't go to the mall to stare at fish.

It is cool though. But it's so hard to get through the crowd that usually develops, and the aquarium is near the entrance to the mall so you have to fight to actually get to the rest of the stores.

What's cool though is a lot of the restaurants (like macaroni grille, etc) are all on the other side of the aquarium and you can look while you eat their cousins.
    pics!

Alex Thompson placing third in the Vendee Globe. Sailed around the world by himslef in an Open 60. This is the finish.

Thread Information