Page 36 of 71 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Thread: Random pictures!!!!

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    you kidding me? i run around doing the cabbage patch every time i lose weight... 'i lost 5 pou-ounds, i lost 5 pou-ounds!' but geez... i got a friend who told me once - 'hey anne! you're looking healthy... you got some girth to you.'

i punched him.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to animosity again.

ETA Prison life is no joke. Respect.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

GAH!! That photo literally gave me a pit in my stomach. Do we know the outcome? Is the baby ok??? :(

I'm not sure what the background is. All I know is that it was a Chicago fire. It was posted on FB from one of my Fire/EMS groups. It reminds me of the Oklahoma bombing picture. What I love about the picture is the fireman is calm and doing his job. That's real life. I hate tv/movie melodrama hero shit. It makes people come into the service for the wrong reasons and we end up with "heroes" who get killed or kill other people. There was actually an article in a Chief magazine back in April about it.
    I heard there is a new tv show called Chicago, or something that is about fire service. I think that's why this pic has been shown around. I can try to find out the background, but I'm not very good at sleuthing.

well fuck. Now I sleuthed, and didn't find anything but more gut wrenching photos of firefighters carrying limp babies. :( dammit. There was an interesting/sad article though on the mom of the Oklahoma city bombing baby in that photo. She's apparently distraught over the fact that a photo of her dead child is EVERYWHERE. I would be too, poor woman.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    well fuck. Now I sleuthed, and didn't find anything but more gut wrenching photos of firefighters carrying limp babies. :( dammit. There was an interesting/sad article though on the mom of the Oklahoma city bombing baby in that photo. She's apparently distraught over the fact that a photo of her dead child is EVERYWHERE. I would be too, poor woman.
    It is gut wrenching, but it also warms me seeing rescuers putting their everything into the kids. I don't know if that makes sense or not or if it's just because I'm and EMT/FF myself. I can understand any parents anguish over their child in the pics. It's sad that the mom of the Oklahoma City bombing pic is tore up. I was hoping she would find comfort in seeing how the fire fighter treated her daughter.

If I were that parent, I think I'd feel a pretty deep connection to the firefighter seeing the way he handled my child. I would, however, be resentful that the dead body of the baby I gave birth to and raised had become a literal poster child for something that had next to nothing to do with her other than unfortunate circumstance.

I have seen the future and I'm fairly relieved to say, it looks nothing like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Pajamas View Post
    If I were that parent, I think I'd feel a pretty deep connection to the firefighter seeing the way he handled my child. I would, however, be resentful that the dead body of the baby I gave birth to and raised had become a literal poster child for something that had next to nothing to do with her other than unfortunate circumstance.
    Very good point. Point taken.

OMG! I'm bawling my eyes out. I made contact with the FF in the actual photo. Here is his message...... (i'm not including his name)

It was a Sunday morning at Irving and Kenmore. mother left children alone. 6 or 7 litttle ones died again parents left litttle ones alone to get into trouble. I did my job but I never have and never will forget those litttle boddies being given CPR on the street by some super firefighters. Dont think it is easy for anyone involved in these type of incidents. all i could think of was my two boys lying in the street but then they were never left alone at a tender age to get introuble. NOT a fond memory but its live and you all btter get used to it because it will happen again and again

aaaauuuggghhhh omg no. :( now i'm crying too. how terrible. You EMT's and FF's are much better people than I could ever be. :( What kind of parents do that?!?! Sick. So freaking sad. RIP little ones. :(

I know, and it happens every day. EVERY DAY. Somewhere. Terrible. But I don't think we are better people. I just feel like we, somehow, were given a skill, personality, and mentality to be able to serve in the same way teachers, social workers, etc., where given a skill.

He sent me a FB message!

*****---if you want the entire story on that fire write me with your PERSONAL E-MIL mine is **********@AOL.COM. THANKS for asking about a super tragic event. you pushed a few buttons this morning. staay say ******.

I emailed him back.

mmmmmm. block - o - cheese.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    link?

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    He sent me a FB message!

*****---if you want the entire story on that fire write me with your PERSONAL E-MIL mine is **********@AOL.COM. THANKS for asking about a super tragic event. you pushed a few buttons this morning. staay say ******.

I emailed him back.
    that was really nice of him to message you and offer to tell his story. that poor guy. :( those poor kids. :(

Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
    fucking ew. gluttony, yo. do not want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Is it Sharp cheddar? Because I MAY have had the urge to do that before.

But not mild cheddar. ew

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    that was really nice of him to message you and offer to tell his story. that poor guy. :( those poor kids. :(
    I haven't gotten an email from him yet. I'm wondering if he lost his nerve or if his emotions are just too raw right now. He sent that message to me on FB and I haven't received anything on there either. I got chills when I opened my FB message and read it. I hope he emails me. Poor guy.
    RIP Kiddos

Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
    STOP JUDGING! MAYBE SHE IS ON MEDS! MAYBE IT'S HER GLANDS!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    STOP JUDGING! MAYBE SHE IS ON MEDS! MAYBE IT'S HER GLANDS!!!!!!
    Now that you point it out, I can tell she is a she but at first I totally thought it was dude.

Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatality View Post
    Now that you point it out, I can tell she is a she but at first I totally thought it was dude.

Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatality View Post
    I'm with you. The only way I could tell is by assuming that the garment on the bottom is a skirt.

I have seen the future and I'm fairly relieved to say, it looks nothing like me.

Sorry Ron!

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post

Sorry Ron!
    Huh? I love Pat!

I didn't think you would be able to watch it and I didn't want you to feel left out.

and video in the random pic thread

Thread Information