Thread: Tanner Moore - Suicide

the color nine

Tanner Moore - Suicide

I came across this death in my searches.  I cannot find out how he died.  His parents have a group page up in which they wrote this message.  So I a curious to what occurred.

Tanner meant the world to us. We still believe he did not intend this to go as far as it did. Unfortunately, it did and now we have to support each other to get through this tragedy. I know there are questions that may never be answered until we are able to ask him someday, however, I do know that he would take back what he did if he was given another chance and that is what all of you should realize. Teens aren't wired to think of what could happen we only think of "the moment" and how we are feeling right then. Please, for our sake and Tanner's it is not worth risking what he did and don't put yourself in situations where there could be no way out...force yourself to remember what did happen to Tanner. If we all could say that he made us think before we did something stupid because we were angry, trying to be funny, trying to be cool, or whatever elevated the risk of not being able to get yourself out of it...don't do it or think twice or even run it past someone else.

God Bless you and your families,

The Moore's

http://collect.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&messageID=5 793779&groupID=102938153&Mytoken=81476E74-A461-49F4-89696A8C606CDCFB50046985&setonlinenow=1&se trsi=1&Mytoken=5C26F8D9-5F55-4C2D-A95BDCF2B65B6EE932371894

Here is Tanner's myspace.
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =8943403

Please help me if you can.

Re: Tanner Moore

http://www.tannermoore.com/

Not much info there - it's 'coming soon'

Not sure if it's the same Tanner though?

Thursday, June 01, 2006

TANMAN

Tanner meant the world to us.  He had a captivating smile that permeated your soul and a heart of gold that was very genuine. We'll miss him very much...we know that his inner pain has been resolved and he is with his Maker.  Thanks for all of your heartfelt support and quite honestly we could not be as strong as we have been without each and everyone of you.  Love you all.

I am guessing suicide.  http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=801803 69&blogID=127301542&Mytoken=50BA780E-F661-429D-8FD885CA21C4FAE320642648

Googled and nothing comes up except the website.

Here is the group url for myspace, the above wasn't working http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?...upID=102938153
    possibly there is something there, It does allude to a suicide with all the "don't know why you had to do its", but to read the actual thread I'd have to sign back on and I've had it with MS today.

This is a tad off topic but look at one of his friends -

Very feminine..

Iain
    M/17
    OLYMPIA,
    WASHINGTON
    Instant Message
    Send Message   Posted: May 18, 2006 1:31 AM

I couldn't find much else to do except for write this poem thingy:

We'll gather around to pay our respects
    To Tanner Moore forever Moore
    He's in a better place where he'll remain
    Where he shall belong in the hearts of us all
    This is no joke, no laughing matter
    But the fact that he took his own life
    Is the one thing that makes it sadder
    He looked so happy as if nothing were wrong
    But we didn't know how sad he was all along
    So we shall live on with the memory that's true
    This one's for Tanner, Tanner this one's for you.

R.I.P. Tanner Moore
    [quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4526.msg172502#msg172502 date=1170561506]<br />How can you have any lack of love for SG!?!?<br /><br />I tink shes more kewler then most!<br />[/quote]

Good work!&nbsp; When people talking about the deceased being in a better place, unless they have been seriously ill, it's pretty much definite suicide.

the color nine

Thanks for the info!&nbsp; I noticed that a lot of his friends were also friends of Kathryn Baker the drug overdose death listed on MDS.&nbsp; That is how I came across him.
    http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=5482.0

Well I signed on and read the group and this is as deep as it gets:

Date:&nbsp; May 17, 2006 6:26 PM
    Subject MAY 18th 2006
    Body: In rememberance of TANNER MOORE we will be wearing polo's and POPPING THE COLLAR.

He will be forever missed.
    And this is just a little thing to remember him by.
    Pass it on, Tell your friends to POP YOUR COLLAR TOMORROW.

Always Remember Tanner Moore.
    Lover, Friend, Brother.
    RIP May 16th 2006

the color nine

How about how he did it?&nbsp; Maybe asking the impossible???&nbsp; :2grin:

[quote author=the color nine link=topic=5547.msg227865#msg227865 date=1173665224]
    How about how he did it?&nbsp; Maybe asking the impossible???&nbsp; :2grin:
    [/quote]

I think unless
    1. someone posts it in a blog or journal or
    2. a friend of his comes on here to comment or tell us we're the devil

then we're pretty much shit outta luck!

Too bad he is not on the suicide memorial wall&nbsp; - all the causes of death are listed there.

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=5547.msg228033#msg228033 date=1173668645]
    Too bad he is not on the suicide memorial wall&nbsp; - all the causes of death are listed there.
    [/quote]

I can't go there because every time I'm on it my cousins name pops up and it saddens me. Though after it happened it was nice to see her name on sites now it just kinds drives it home.

Found the OBIT, nothing new though

Tanner Gregory Moore

Appeared: 2006-05-21

Our Beloved Son, Tanner Gregory Moore, given to us on December 1, 1989 in Upland, California, left us to be with his Lord and Savior on the night of May 16, 2006. He was a proud Junior at North Thurston High School. He will be forever remembered for his infectious smile and heart of gold. We will miss him more than anyone will ever know. We can say in this life we had it all because he was ours. He was deeply loved and cherished by his parents, Gregory J. Moore and Tamara L. Moore-Minor, and by his co-parents, Jennifer Meline Moore and Leland D. Minor; sisters, Terra Lynn Moore and Brooklyn N. McKoon; brothers, Andrew, Chris, and Daniel Minor; and grandparents, Gerald and Judith Johnson, and Julius and Josephine Moore; as well as hundreds of family and friends. Viewing will be at Mills &amp; Mills Funeral Home on Sunday, May 21, 2006, from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and on Monday, May 22, 2006, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. An additional viewing will be held at the Church of Living Water on Monday, May 22, 2006, from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., followed by a celebration of life service at 4:00 p.m. Interment will be on Tuesday, May 23, 2006, at 11:00 a.m. at Mills &amp; Mills Memorial Park, with family and close friends attending.

Here's a link
    http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=groups.groupProfile&amp;group ID=102938153&amp;MyToken=992543ce-2c5d-46c4-a9c8-a81c054cf2b2

here is what is says.... sounds like suicide

We ask ourselves WHY
    WHY did it lead to this, WHY did you do it, WHY does it hurts so much.
    We can only answer BECAUSE
    BECAUSE we may never know, BECAUSE you suffered, BECAUSE we LOVE you so much.

Such a sudden shift in our lives will always be engraved as a permanent wound in our hearts. You affected so many people more than you shall ever no because you accepted everyone despite their class, ethnicity, or clique. You were one in a million, one in a trillion, one in a BAJILLION; and those who missed out on the chance to know you are denied something significantly marvelous.

We will be strong and strive forward and never let the flame of your existance diminish.

It doesn't make sense.
    And it feels unreal.
    We will strive through this suffering.
    We can only reminisce and mourn and honor your memory--because that is one thing that will not die in our hearts.
    This Pain of Loss is deep.
    But the Pain of Love will go deeper.

WE MISS YOU TANNER MOORE

YOU'LL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

WE LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH

TANNER MOORE
    X ♥ Rest In Peace X ♥
    12/01/89 - 05/16/06

what suicide wall are yall talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=brie star link=topic=5547.msg228248#msg228248 date=1173679462]
    what suicide wall are yall talking about?
    [/quote]

www.suicidememorialwall.com

People can submit others on there who have killed themselves.&nbsp; You can link to their websites from there if they have one.&nbsp; The evil Baudelaire's are on there!
    It's down quite alot though.

Deviant - I am sorry about your cousin&nbsp; &nbsp; One of my friends killed himself too...

It cracks me up when guys that are THAT white are named &quot;Tanner&quot;.
    And you slipped right through my fingers<br />No, not literally<br />But metaphorically

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=5547.msg228271#msg228271 date=1173682331]
    www.suicidememorialwall.com

People can submit others on there who have killed themselves.&nbsp; You can link to their websites from there if they have one.&nbsp; The evil Baudelaire's are on there!
    It's down quite alot though.

Deviant - I am sorry about your cousin&nbsp; &nbsp; One of my friends killed himself too...

[/quote]

Thank you and I am sorry about your friend too .

Thread Information