View Poll Results: What will the outcome of the George Zimmerman trial be?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guilty of 2nd degree murder

16 19.51%
  • Guilty of manslaughter

40 48.78%
  • Guilty of aggravated battery

2 2.44%
  • Guilty of culpable negligence

2 2.44%
  • Guilty of felony battery

0 0%
  • Not Guilty

16 19.51%
  • Hung Jury

6 7.32%
Page 130 of 332 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 8286

Thread: The Trayvon Martin discussion

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PAMK View Post
    GZ paid rent there and was on the HO committee to keep his eyes open for potential problems; therefore, it is his own premises. As far as who provoked whom, neither SYG nor case law talk about provoking. It is about perception of great bodily harn or death..The operative word is PERCEPTION.
    Avoid bruised fruit and bananas showing splits in the skin. Choose firm, green to slightly yellow bunches.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Duplicate post below
    Last edited by PAMK; 07-07-2013 at 03:51 PM. Reason: duplicate

its what shes has always done - especially on the thread that shall not be named where she spent the entire time trashing the victim, but when you call her out so would deny, claim you are twisting her words and that it was just a tragedy- then 10 mins later be back trashing the victim again

I surely hope you are talking about someone other than me. I have been on a Caylee Anthony thread and a Travis Alexander/Jodi Arias thread and if you think I have trashed the victim on either of those, please post your proof. I would take that opportunity to report you for slander.
    Bananas are very sweet and can be mashed and added to baked goods as a natural sweetener. Frozen bananas can be pureed to make smoothies or a healthful substitute for ice cream. They can be eaten out of hand or sliced and added to fruit salads. For an impressive dessert, flambe sliced bananas and serve over ice cream, or make a nutritious sandwich by combining sliced bananas and peanut butter on whole-grain bread.

Posted by Harlette:
    its what shes has always done - especially on the thread that shall not be named where she spent the entire time trashing the victim, but when you call her out so would deny, claim you are twisting her words and that it was just a tragedy- then 10 mins later be back trashing the victim again

PAMK I surely hope you are talking about someone other than me. I have been on a Caylee Anthony thread and a Travis Alexander/Jodi Arias thread and if you think I have trashed the victim on either of those, please post your proof. I would take that opportunity to report you for slander.
    I apologize for the out-of-kilter way I posted this. I am trying to multi-task; making bananas flambe while trying not to irritate Ron/

I apologize for the out-of-kilter way I posted this. I am trying to multi-task; making bananas flambe while trying not to irritate Ron/

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    God damn it, will you people learn to quote?

If you didn't fuck with people's words, you wouldn't have these problems!

Yes, I passed. I do. Many. and I am.
    Congratulation! You have strong, automatic preference for light skin tones.
    Let me guess? Some of your best friends are gay, disabled, and smell like curry sometimes.

ETA: Didn't I teach you how to quote/multiquote in another thread? http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...t=#post3448568

It can be difficult for you people, I mean, some people.

It would be amazing if everyone put the trolls on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Live2Love View Post
    It would be amazing if everyone put the trolls on ignore.
    Yea, it's obviously not a discussion anymore. They're just posting to fuck with people.

I just figured if they can talk about anything, I can too. I am obsessed with bananas since I'm allergic.

Quote Originally Posted by poppym View Post
    Let me guess? Some of your best friends are gay, disabled, and smell like curry sometimes.

ETA: Didn't I teach you how to quote/multiquote in another thread? http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...t=#post3448568

And I thanked you if I remember correctly. I shall do so again, thank you.
    You did not teach me how to multi-TASK. Ron taught me how to do that.
    And now YOU folks are teaching me that it is NOT OK to think for yourself but rather follow the party line or go elsewhere. Sorry. Won't do it.

And yes, I do have a lot of TOKEN friends. Come join me at noon or 5:30 PM any day of the week and I will be glad to introduce you!
    Warning, they can spot a phony balony a mile away!

Yea, it's obviously not a discussion anymore. They're just posting to fuck with people.

I just figured if they can talk about anything, I can too. I am obsessed with bananas since I'm allergic.
    LMAO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by poppym View Post

You mean that thread when I agreed with every golden word/post?
    This is one of those nasty TROLL how to win friends and influence people, huh?
    What is it with the "you people"? I guess I am too obtuse to grasp your meaning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand-your-ground_law

"Stand Your Ground", "Line In The Sand" or "No Duty To Retreat" laws thus state that a person has no duty or other requirement to abandon a place in which he has a right to be, or to give up ground to an assailant.
    GZ was the assailant here. Trayvon was just walking home, minding his business.

Under such laws, there is no duty to retreat from anywhere the defender may legally be.[1] Other restrictions may still exist; such as when in public, a person must be carrying firearms in a legal manner, whether concealed or openly.

"Stand your ground" governs U.S. federal case law in which right of self-defense is asserted against a charge of criminal homicide. The Supreme Court of the United States ruled in Beard v. U.S. (158 U.S. 550 (1895)) that a man who was "on his premises" when he came under attack and "...did not provoke the assault, and had at the time reasonable grounds to believe, and in good faith believed, that the deceased intended to take his life, or do him great bodily harm...was not obliged to retreat, nor to consider whether he could safely retreat, but was entitled to stand his ground."[2][3]
    They were BOTH on their own premises and Trayvon did not provoke the attack - GZ did.

So, what is your point.
    In the final analysis, it does not matter what either of us think, does it M?
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

This is one of those nasty TROLL how to win friends and influence people, huh?
    What is it with the "you people"? I guess I am too obtuse to grasp your meaning.
    'You people' = people who have difficulty learning how to quote.

I love you people, and I'm a newbie

Weed just makes me horny. Not crazy.

A boy was murdered while being stalked by a dude who wanted to "hunt fugitives". "They" get away with everything. TM was basically a walking stick-man. As a teen, my brother was built like him...and another brother like GZ...fights often occurred in my household about whatever, and "GZ bro" could take the other one down in a heartbeat. I could give a fuck what the kid posted on Twitter, smoked, and his "big man" talk. TM is a victim of a "huntin'". No way GZ was overpowered. He liked to beat up on people he felt like he could bully, and brought his gun because his actions/mouth would write checks that his ass couldn't cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahric13 View Post
    I love you people, and I'm a newbie

Weed just makes me horny. Not crazy.

A boy was murdered while being stalked by a dude who wanted to "hunt fugitives". "They" get away with everything. TM was basically a walking stick-man. As a teen, my brother was built like him...and another brother like GZ...fights often occurred in my household about whatever, and "GZ bro" could take the other one down in a heartbeat. I could give a fuck what the kid posted on Twitter, smoked, and his "big man" talk. TM is a victim of a "huntin'". No way GZ was overpowered. He liked to beat up on people he felt like he could bully, and brought his gun because his actions/mouth would write checks that his ass couldn't cash.
    Welcome, Sarahric13. Your fit-in-ability quotient is a 10 out of 10.

So why don't you tell us why you don't fit in? Instead of just being contrary, actually speak your opinion. If you don't feel that's what happened, tell us what you think did.

And don't use any excuse about not being on the jury. This forum is for discussion. Do any of us have an impact on this case? No.
    Can still have an opinion though.

Oh, and welcome, Sarah13!

That was some Welcome btw! A snark at someone who has 50 posts because they happen to have an opposing opinion to yours? Nice! I suppose she'll be a 'sheeple' like the rest of us, who don't happen share your viewpoint, and even find it offensive at times.

Pam, I'm a grown-assed adult...um..."educated". For some reason I want to go all high school and tell you to suck my lady dick. Passive-aggressive much?

"Fit in"...lol...I'm a grown-assed adult with an opinion. Hell, "these people" would love me in real life

Where's that bleating goat?

Flame wars are so 1994.

Pam, I'm a grown-assed adult...um..."educated". For some reason I want to go all high school and tell you to suck my lady dick. Passive-aggressive much?

"Fit in"...lol...I'm a grown-assed adult with an opinion. Hell, "these people" would love me in real life

Where's that bleating goat?

Flame wars are so 1994.
    How could you look at the evidence and think anything other than George Zimmerman was out patrolling the neighborhood when he was confronted by a pothead that was all hopped up on marijuana, iced tea and skittles. He was force to respond with deadly force in order to save his own life.

158 lbs. of fury was coming at him. That's like half of his wife you know! Headed right for him!

If you don't think this, you're a sheep.

Stop quoting them - you're ruining the entire ignore experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Huh? you're a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by mialynneb View Post
    Stop quoting them - you're ruining the entire ignore experience!
    I'm almost done, promise.

How could you look at the evidence and think anything other than George Zimmerman was out patrolling the neighborhood when he was confronted by a pothead that was all hopped up on marijuana, iced tea and skittles. He was force to respond with deadly force in order to save his own life.

158 lbs. of fury was coming at him. That's like half of his wife you know! Headed right for him!

If you don't think this, you're a sheep.
    You know...I'll join the flock then, sir

You know...I'll join the flock then, sir
    Baa.....Baa.....Ba.......Baa (IMO)

Thread Information