View Poll Results: What will the outcome of the George Zimmerman trial be?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guilty of 2nd degree murder

16 19.51%
  • Guilty of manslaughter

40 48.78%
  • Guilty of aggravated battery

2 2.44%
  • Guilty of culpable negligence

2 2.44%
  • Guilty of felony battery

0 0%
  • Not Guilty

16 19.51%
  • Hung Jury

6 7.32%
Page 333 of 333 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333
Results 8,301 to 8,313 of 8313

Thread: The Trayvon Martin discussion

Gee, someone help this poor soul out.

George Zimmerman signing skittle bags....I have no words for this shit
    https://www.facebook.com/27068796643...3864708114931/

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    George Zimmerman signing skittle bags....I have no words for this shit
    https://www.facebook.com/27068796643...3864708114931/
    Are you fucking kidding me? While wearing a confederate flag shirt

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I really loathe this shitbag. I hope one day I have the pleasure of meeting Big Zimm in person. I wanna spit a big assed hocker right in his fat face.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...id=mailsignout

Zimmerman will plead no contest in stalking case

Former neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman will plead no contest to resolve a misdemeanor charge accusing him of stalking a private investigator working for a documentary filmmaker, Zimmerman's attorney said in court Wednesday.

Zimmerman will enter a written plea of no contest next month and serve some probation, though the length of probation and other terms won't be disclosed until the plea is entered, said Zimmerman's attorney, Zahra Umansky.

Under such a plea, a defendant doesn't admit guilt, and a conviction is withheld if the conditions of the plea are met.

"It's an agreement we've reached with the state because we believe it's in his best interests to amicably resolve this case," said Umansky after a brief hearing in Sanford, Florida.

Prosecutors wouldn't comment as they left the courtroom.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/19/us/ge...rnd/index.html

George Zimmerman appears to be looking for a good time. Dating apps don't want any part of it.

Tinder recently removed Zimmerman, who killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in 2012, from its platform. According to screen grabs of the profile obtained by Creative Loafing Tampa Bay, Zimmerman went by the alias "Carter" and claimed to be looking for "carefree, fun!"

According to the bio, "Carter" was a self-employed consultant who attended Liberty University who also happened to love the outdoors, fishing, camping and hiking.

One of the screen grabs shows him shirtless and wearing sunglasses. Another shows him with a dog, and yet another shows him in a cap and gown.
    "We take the safety of our users very seriously and acted appropriately once the profile was discovered," a spokesperson for Tinder said in a statement.

Tinder wouldn't elaborate on why it removed Zimmerman's profile but said it reserved the right to remove any profile from its platform under the company's terms of use. Tinder lists impersonation as a violation of its policies.

This isn't the first time Zimmerman has ventured into online dating -- Bumble banned him from the platform in December.

"George Zimmerman was blocked and banned in December 2018 when we first discovered his profile and we have blocked and banned him again after we were informed by our users that he had created a new unverified profile," a statement from the company read. "We have thousands of moderators working tirelessly with our users to make Bumble the safest and most empowering social networking platform and this is another example of those efforts."

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...238030539.html

George Zimmerman sues family of Trayvon Martin, publisher, prosecutors for $100 million

Good god when is he gonna drop dead

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...238030539.html

George Zimmerman sues family of Trayvon Martin, publisher, prosecutors for $100 million

Good god when is he gonna drop dead
    the gall of this fucker

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

This shit stain on the underwear of humanity... Geez, this guy needs to go. There is something severely wrong with him. He is a real danger to society. Mark my words, he will kill again if he hasn't already. It's just a matter of time.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I guess he wants another 15 minutes...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/4808184002/

George Zimmerman, who was acquitted in the fatal shooting of a Florida teenager in 2012, filed a lawsuit against two presidential candidates, alleging they defamed him.

Zimmerman, who lives in Polk County, filed the lawsuit Tuesday in 10th Judicial Circuit Court. The suit names Elizabeth Warren and Pete Buttigieg as defendants.

The suit claims Warren and Buttigieg separately defamed Zimmerman in Twitter statements Feb. 5 recognizing what would have been Trayvon Martin’s 25th birthday. The suit says both did so “for political gain in misguided and malicious attempts to bolster their standings amongst African-American voters, all at Zimmerman’s expense.”

Sen. Warren, D-Mass., has about 3.6 million Twitter followers, and Buttigieg, former mayor of South Bend, Indiana, has about 1.6 million.

Zimmerman is represented by Larry Klayman of Freedom Watch, a Washington organization that frequently files lawsuits on behalf of conservative causes.
    George Zimmerman, who was acquitted in the shooting of Trayvon Martin in 2012, filed a lawsuit against Democratic presidential candidates Pete Buttigieg and Elizabeth Warren, alleging they defamed him.

In the court filing, Zimmerman seeks a damages award of $265 million.

Feb. 26 will mark eight years since Martin, 17, was shot and killed.

On Feb. 5, Buttigieg tweeted, “Trayvon Martin would have been 25 today. How many 25th birthdays have been stolen from us by white supremacy, gun violence, prejudice, and fear?”

The same day, Warren tweeted, “My heart goes out to @SybrinaFulton and Trayvon’s family and friends. He should still be with us today. We need to end gun violence and racism. And we need to build a world where all of our children – especially young Black boys – can grow up safe and free.”

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I guess he wants another 15 minutes...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/4808184002/
    I wonder if either of them said anything the past 7 years on or near his bday? Or only this year, election year.

Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
    I wonder if either of them said anything the past 7 years on or near his bday? Or only this year, election year.
    I'm going to go with "Only This Year" for the win, Saleen... but I don't think GZ has a case against Liz and Pete and I'm surprised anyone around him would encourage him to pursue this.
    Last edited by KimTisha; 02-29-2020 at 10:07 PM.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thread Information