View Poll Results: What will the outcome of the George Zimmerman trial be?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guilty of 2nd degree murder

16 19.51%
  • Guilty of manslaughter

40 48.78%
  • Guilty of aggravated battery

2 2.44%
  • Guilty of culpable negligence

2 2.44%
  • Guilty of felony battery

0 0%
  • Not Guilty

16 19.51%
  • Hung Jury

6 7.32%
Page 331 of 332 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,275 of 8286

Thread: The Trayvon Martin discussion

i hope whoever buys this gun is somehow flagged, because seriously who would want this shit and who would want to give this assfuck money or his ridiculous 'cause'. i hate him so much. he should be in prison.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Totally agree. He has some really bad karma coming his way.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    i hope whoever buys this gun is somehow flagged, because seriously who would want this shit and who would want to give this assfuck money or his ridiculous 'cause'. i hate him so much. he should be in prison.
    I won't lie, I gave some brief thought to buying it, renting a steamroller from the guy down the street and rolling over it repeatedly. Then I remembered that this murderous asshole would benefit from the sale and thought better of it. Now, if I could somehow roll over him repeatedly too, then I'd probably bid.

Zimmerman vs OJ at least OJ didn't gloat

Quote Originally Posted by Eire View Post
    I won't lie, I gave some brief thought to buying it, renting a steamroller from the guy down the street and rolling over it repeatedly. Then I remembered that this murderous asshole would benefit from the sale and thought better of it. Now, if I could somehow roll over him repeatedly too, then I'd probably bid.

there are no background checks on internet sales, right? but there still has to be a record somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by gooniemon View Post
    Zimmerman vs OJ at least OJ didn't gloat
    Actually he pretty much did in his book "If I did it this is how"

Quote Originally Posted by Eire View Post
    He's supposedly using the money to support Hillary Clinton and to be anti-black lives matter. You can't make this shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post

there are no background checks on internet sales, right? but there still has to be a record somewhere?
    There are background checks on sales via the internet. The firearm is supposed to go to a licensed firearms dealer who will do the background check. The sale should be recorded by the seller and the FFL. I say should and supposed to because there are waaaaaaaay to many cash and carry operations doing internet sales.

My 14 year old son summed up my feelings about this. He said he hoped someone would buy the gun and shoot George Zimmerman with it. I gotta say, that would be some damn good Karmic justice.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Can you believe the highest bid so far is 65 Million?

The gun that George Zimmerman used to murder Trayvon Martin had offers of up to $65 million by the morning of May 13 as numerous people reportedly made fake accounts to increase the offers to an exorbitant amount.

Zimmerman?s gun, a 9 mm Kel-Tec PF-9 pistol, was originally listed on the Gun Broker website. However the site quickly ended the bidding and removed the listing from its site on May 12.

While Zimmerman told the Orlando Sentinel that the site was not "prepared for the traffic and publicity surrounding the auction of my firearm,? Gun Broker released a statement to explain that the firm did not want to be associated with Zimmerman, adding that the infamous murderer did not contact the site prior before listing his weapon, USA Today reports.

"We want no part in the listing on our web site or in any of the publicity it is receiving," Gun Broker said in the statement.

After Gun Broker disavowed the auction, the United Gun Group started to host the controversial firearm.

Bidding began at $5,000 and surpassed $65 million. The highest bidder at the time was under the name "Racist McShootface," whose account has been deleted. Another account was named after Tamir Rice, an African-American boy who was shot and killed by police while carrying a toy gun. The highest bid that appeared to be legitimate was made by Ali Safaoui for $290,000.

The United Gun Group also pulled the listing on the night of May 12.

"Our mission is to esteem the 2nd amendment and provide a safe and secure platform for firearms enthusiasts and law-abiding citizens," the organization stated. "Our association with Mr. Zimmerman does not help us achieve that objective."

However, the listing was back up on the website on May 13.

In the listings, Zimmerman wrote that a portion of the proceeds from the weapon would go towards halting anti-firearm rhetoric made by Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, as well as fighting alleged violence against law enforcement officials by Black Lives Matter. Zimmerman also wanted to use some of the funds to end the career of Angela Corey, who was in charge of the prosecution in his notorious case.

Zimmerman alleged that the Smithsonian was interested in purchasing the gun, a claim the historical organization denied on Twitter, the Orlando Sentinel notes.

"We have never expressed interest in collecting George Zimmerman's firearm, and have no plans to ever collect or display it in any museums," the Smithsonian wrote.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...un-was?fb=ptba

Zimmerman is a disgusting piece of demon shit.

They're fake bids

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/14/us...smtyp=cur&_r=0

The online auction of the firearm George Zimmerman used in 2012 to kill Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black teenager, appeared to have been hijacked by trolls and pranksters as the website hosting the event showed that bids had reached more than $65 million.

A top bidder on the United Gun Group website, where the auction had been posted since Thursday afternoon, used the screen name “Racist McShootface,” though it was later deleted, The Associated Press reported.

Other bidder screen names included “Donald Trump” and “Tamir Rice,” the name of a black 12-year-old boy who was shot and killed by the Cleveland police in 2014 while playing with a pellet gun.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Fucking delighted!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

George Zimmerman was punched in the face at a Florida bar after bragging about killing Trayvon Martin, officials and witnesses said.

The former neighborhood watchman said he was clocked by a drunken diner who mistook him for someone else at the Gators Riverside Grille in Sanford around 5:00 p.m. Sunday, according to a police report obtained by the Daily News.

?This man just punched me in the face,? Zimmerman told a 911 dispatcher. ?He said he was going to kill me. You need to send three or four cops.?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...=NYDailyNewsTw

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    George Zimmerman was punched in the face at a Florida bar after bragging about killing Trayvon Martin, officials and witnesses said.

The former neighborhood watchman said he was clocked by a drunken diner who mistook him for someone else at the Gators Riverside Grille in Sanford around 5:00 p.m. Sunday, according to a police report obtained by the Daily News.

?This man just punched me in the face,? Zimmerman told a 911 dispatcher. ?He said he was going to kill me. You need to send three or four cops.?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...=NYDailyNewsTw
    UGHHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHH I HATE this THUMB of a man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahaha. Fucking tool. I wish it was more than a punch.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

pussy

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/m...hicle-42857914

Man Gets 20 Years for Shooting at George Zimmerman's Vehicle
    I give up
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Matthew Apperson got what he deserved, George Zimmerman did nothing wrong and people need to let him live in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by gooniemon View Post
    Matthew Apperson got what he deserved, George Zimmerman did nothing wrong and people need to let him live in peace.
    BORING. you're so boring.

How did they know George didn't flash the gun at him? Does he not have a history of doing that shit? Since when do people convicted of second degree attempted murder get 20 years?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Yeah, that's pretty much what I thought. I started to post a comment with the original story, but then deleted it because I thought "I just can't with this anymore". That awful guy, he just doesn't value life like G-Money does.
    'G-Money'

Word Bowie, boring.

Why are people so upset about the gun being sold? It is a piece of history.

This piece of filth will kill someone else one day & every racist fool who supported him will share the responsibility for that murder

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...eanor-stalking

George Zimmerman, the Florida man who was acquitted in 2013 in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, has been charged with a misdemeanor for allegedly stalking a private investigator.

Court records allege that Zimmerman ?did willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follow, harass, or cyberstalk? Dennis Albert Warren.

The charges were filed in March in Seminole County Court and say that Zimmerman stalked Warren in late December.

The arraignment will take place on May 30.

Zimmerman was famously acquitted for the shooting death of Martin, who was unaramed, alleging that he acted in self-defense.

In 2016, a Florida man who claimed he shot at George Zimmerman in self-defense was sentenced to 20 years in prison after being found guilty of attempted second-degree murder.

Matthew Apperson fired a single bullet at Zimmerman as the two were driving in May 2015.

Thread Information