Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: T.J. Lane, described as a bullied outcast, opened fire in his school cafeteria

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Oh and it only gets worse:

http://www.azcentral.com/news/free/2...entencing.html

CHARDON, Ohio — Wearing a T-shirt with “killer” scrawled across it, smirking and gesturing obscenely, a teenager was given three life sentences without parole Tuesday for opening fire last year in an Ohio high school cafeteria in a rampage that left three students dead and three others wounded.

T.J. Lane, 18, had pleaded guilty last month to shooting at students in February 2012 at Chardon High School, east of Cleveland. Investigators have said he admitted to the shooting but said he didn’t know why he did it.

Before the case went to adult court last year, a juvenile court judge ruled that Lane was mentally competent to stand trial despite evidence he suffers from hallucinations, psychosis and fantasies.

Lane was defiant during the sentencing, smiling and smirking throughout, including while four relatives of victims spoke.

He calmly unbuttoned his blue dress shirt to reveal the T-shirt reading “killer,” which the prosecutor noted was similar to one he wore during the shooting.

At one point, he swiveled around in his chair toward the gallery where his own family members and those of the slain teenagers were sitting. He spoke only one sentence.

“The hand that pulls the trigger that killed your sons now masturbates to the memory,” he said, then cursed at and gestured obscenely toward the victims’ relatives.

Dina Parmertor, mother of victim Daniel, called Lane “a pathetic excuse for a human being” and wished upon him “an extremely, slow torturous death.” She said she has nightmares and her family has been physically sick over the crimes.

“From now on, he will only be a killer,” she said, as Lane’s smile widened. “I want him to feel my anger toward him.”

Prosecutors say Lane took a .22-caliber pistol and a knife to the school and fired 10 shots at a group of students in the cafeteria. Daniel Parmertor and Demetrius Hewlin, both 16, and Russell King Jr., 17, were killed.

Lane was at Chardon waiting for a bus to the alternative school he attended, for students who haven’t done well in traditional settings.

Lane had pleaded guilty last month to three counts of aggravated murder, two counts of attempted aggravated murder and one count of felonious assault.

He faced a maximum sentence of life in prison without parole. He wasn’t eligible for the death penalty because he was 17 at the time of the shootings. Relatives of the slain students indicated earlier they wanted Lane to get the maximum sentence.

-----------------------

Those parents are unbelievably strong. Had some little shit said that about my son whom he murdered, I don't think anyone would have been able to pry my hands from around his fucking neck.
    No words.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Isn't this what pro-death penalty people always say killers think? That they're never in prison feeling remorse, but getting off on their crime over and over again?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Isn't this what pro-death penalty people always say killers think? That they're never in prison feeling remorse, but getting off on their crime over and over again?
    And it seems that there may be a point to that.

Quote Originally Posted by nolajersey View Post
    And it seems that there may be a point to that.
    Yea, I always thought they go in and find Jesus or Allah. He hasn't been there long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Someone needs to study that kids brain.
    wasn't there a killer that said for doctors to check his brain? i forget who it was.\

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

see, these are the fuckers they should kill.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    see, these are the fuckers they should kill.
    I am against the death penalty, but with someone like this... a person showing no remorse and who is undeniably guilty?

Yea, I'm not lighting any candles or attending any rallies for this kid.

I am against the death penalty, but with someone like this... a person showing no remorse and who is undeniably guilty?

Yea, I'm not lighting any candles or attending any rallies for this kid.
    yea, pretty much. and if one of the family members of the murdered is up to it, they should kill him.

i know that some people think that they couldnt be ok with killing someone, but if this person killed my loved one. I would fucking be ok with slicing their neck and watching them to bleed to death.

He's a little fucking kid. He's going to be wearing Kool-Aid lipstick in a few days once he gets to prison. Holy shit! Look at him!

hes going to continue to be "that creep fuck" - and prolly be killed like dahmer. HOPEFULLY.

I just never thought the kid randomly picked the people he killed. I don't live to far from there-so right after it happened, facebook post were everywhere. I think the shooter was friends with a few of them on facebook. There was some kind of rumor about an ex girlfriend of TJ's that was now dating one of the boys he shot.

I also remember the shooter's sister was friends with all these kids. She was a pretty popular girl at the school. I felt so sorry for her. I can't imagine what it's like for her now.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    yea, pretty much. and if one of the family members of the murdered is up to it, they should kill him.

i know that some people think that they couldnt be ok with killing someone, but if this person killed my loved one. I would fucking be ok with slicing their neck and watching them to bleed to death.
    As barbaric as this sounds, I totally agree. I'm not all Pro Death Penalty, but in situations like this, march his little ass behind the courthouse and put a bullet in his temple. End of discussion.

Maybe this is the kind of button pushing he's going for. Rather die than spend life in prison. Just a thought.

Well, on the other hand, at least he isn't pretending to be all contrite and the victim of society in hopes of being paroled some day.

He's 2edgy4me.

It's cringeworthy how you can tell he probably thought forever on the best thing to say to really "show" everyone and come across as some kind of troll and then when it comes to his delivery it's so rushed and awkward you can't even tell what he says.

There's no rehabilitation for this kid. He's proud of what he's done. I'm not a supporter of the death penalty, ever. In this case I think the victims' family members should be allowed the final "fuck you."

Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    There's no rehabilitation for this kid. He's proud of what he's done. I'm not a supporter of the death penalty, ever. In this case I think the victims' family members should be allowed the final "fuck you."
    That's the main goal of the juvenile justice system, or when it's kids like this who are still at that age but tried as adults so they can at least become functioning members within their "prison society." There really isn't any rehabilitation for this kid, and if there was, why bother. Throw him in solitary confinement and don't give him any more attention.

This little turd is going to get the shit kicked out of him and raped daily. This is a good thing. It's a much better sentence that simply laying on a table and getting a lethal injection. He will wish he was executed as he's getting plugged at both ends.

Seems like a fun kid!
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Quote Originally Posted by biggie View Post
    This little turd is going to get the shit kicked out of him and raped daily. This is a good thing. It's a much better sentence that simply laying on a table and getting a lethal injection. He will wish he was executed as he's getting plugged at both ends.

You have watched may too many movies my friend.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Yeah, the minute anyone lays a hand on that kid, he's going to solitary.

I agree.

I watched his actions during his sentencing again, and he wasn't at all the confident bad ass he acts like when he said his vulgar comments. He looked scared shitless.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    solitary may do the little asshole some good. Just leave him in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Sociopaths thrive in prison, though.

Thread Information