Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: T.J. Lane, described as a bullied outcast, opened fire in his school cafeteria

Demetrius Hewlin has reportedly died now, as well. Couldn't find a fb on him though.
    Lurker checking in.

Sorry Moosella, didn't catch that you posted already.
    Lurker checking in.

I couldn't find a personal or memorial FB either.

Lurker checking in.

Quote Originally Posted by moosella View Post
    I just got a CNN alert that Demetrius Hewlin has died.

"We are very saddened by the loss of our son and others in our Chardon community," Hewlin's family said in a statement released by the hospital. "Demetrius was a happy young man who loved life and his family and friends. We will miss him very much, but we are proud that he will be able to help others through organ donation."

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/02/28/ju...html?hpt=hp_t2
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Court proceedings live here right now... http://www.fox19.com/story/5650793/w...hardon-shooter

Heartbreaking Video: http://www.local12.com/mediacenter/l...ideoid=3314481

http://www.local12.com/News/Local/st...oPBUzw.twitter

Parents Of Chardon School Shooting Victim Share Heartbreaking Loss

A mother and father of one of the Chardon High School shooting victims shares their heartbreaking loss. 16-year old son Danny Parmertor is one of the three students killed when another teen opened fire at the school cafeteria on Monday. The suspected shooter 17 year-old T.J. Lane appeared in juvenile court on Tuesday.

The prosecutor says the victims were random. Five students were shot. three have died - including Parmertor. his parents wanted a chance to talk about their love and loss of their son. "It was a call and it had Danny's picture on it. I thought, oh he's calling me. It was a fire chief or something, I don't know. He said Danny is being life-flighted to the Metro Hospital right now. You have to go to Metro. I said I want to talk to him, let me talk to him."

"We were yelling at him, fight, fight. He tried, he did. We said don't go Danny, don't go. Don't go Danny, stay with us, fight."

"Think about going to a funeral home, picking out a casket..what is that? Picking out a casket for your son. We were supposed to go pick out colleges."

"I know my life will never be the same again. I will get better, but right now...there will always be something missing."

Fellow students Demetrius Hewlin passed away Tuesday morning, according to his family. 17 year old Russell King reportedly passed away around 6:45 p.m. Monday.

The remaining student victims, 17-year-old Nick Walczak and an 18 year old Joy Rikers are in serious and stable conditions, respectively.

At the hearing in court on Tuesday, Judge Timothy Grendell imposed a gag order on opposing attorneys at the prosecutor's request and told the media not to photograph the boy's face because he is a juvenile. The boy was ordered held for at least the next 15 days. Prosecutors have until March 1 to charge him.

Lane's attorney says the boy is very remorseful and adds, "He is a very confused young man right now. This is a very scary circumstance that I don't think he could have possibly even foreseen himself in the middle of."

Chardon Schools Superintendent Joe Bergant says classes will resume at the school on Friday. Parents and students will be allowed to visit the school on Thursday.

Officials also say a 22-caliber semi-automatic handgun was used in the shooting. Police think Lane stole it from his uncle. The gun was bought in the area within the last few years. It was recovered inside the school.

"Think about going to a funeral home, picking out a casket..what is that?"

That is going to go ahead and be HORRIBLE. Sorry parents. Sorry the dad of the killer was an abuser. Sorry that the uncle of the killer didn't lock and secure his firearms.
    I wear caps with flat brims and sunglasses with white frames. I...DROOL...

That line is what choked me up a bit. Those parents are having to go through emotions I could never fully understand and I hope I never have to.

My younger brothers high school was on the local (Houston) news recently because someone wrote they were going to shoot up the school on March 1st on the wall of the girls bathroom. There is plenty of added security around the school now in the meantime but I am still a bit of a nervous wreck over it.

I don't think that anyone threatens to do something on a certain date, then actually follows through. Usually those are just false threats to generate attention or possibly get the schools shut down for a while. It's the non-descript threats where the kid is just talking about wanting to pull a columbine sometime that are the ones to be concerned about. But if he's like "On March 3rd at 2pm I'm shooting up the place!" then you know that ain't going to happen. Why foretell what you are going to do? So the cops can be there waiting for you? Nobody would do that. Not even a school shooter.
    I wear caps with flat brims and sunglasses with white frames. I...DROOL...

One 911 call was made by a young man who identified himself as a student at the school:

Dispatcher: Did you see the shooter? Are you a student?

Student: Yes. Yes I am a student. I was right by the shooter when he pulled the gun.

Dispatcher: Who was the shooter?

Student: His name is Thomas Lane.

Dispatcher: Is he a student?

Student: Yeah.

Dispatcher: Where is he at now?

Student: He's somewhere in the building. As soon as I saw him pull the gun and start shooting, I ran outside.

Dispatcher: Did he shoot anyone?

Student: Yes. I saw a couple of students get hit.

Dispatcher: Where was all this taking place at?

Student: In the lunchroom at Chardon High School.

Dispatcher: And you saw him shoot how many?

Student: I saw him take out two and then I was gone... they were laying on the ground in blood.

Dispatcher: What was his beef with these kids, do we know?

Student: I have no idea. It's a kid that, generally like I try to talk to, he's very quiet and he doesn't really talk to anyone.

Dispatcher: Was he picking students randomly?

Student: Yeah, he just pulled out a gun and started firing upon, like 500 kids, all in the lunchroom.

Dispatcher: So he just pulled out the gun and started shooting students in the cafeteria?

Student: Yes. At random.
    Last edited by rachy; 02-29-2012 at 02:23 PM.

I don't know that it was completely random- he is friends on FB with a Dominic Parmertor which I'm guessing is a relative of Danny Parmertor since that's not a common last name and Dominic's profile pic is of Danny.

I think the Russell kid was dating TJ's ex-girlfriend too.. Not very random.

Keeping it classy...

Ohio school shooter shows up to sentencing in 'KILLER' T-shirt

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...r-t-shirt?lite

Wearing a white T-shirt with the word "KILLER" in capital letters scrawled on it, the Ohio teenager charged with shooting three students to death and wounding three others last February appeared at his sentencing in the rural community of Chardon on Tuesday morning.

T.J. Lane, 18, pleaded guilty last month to all charges against him in the Feb. 27, 2012, shootings, in which he opened fire on a cafeteria table full of students. At the time, police said he was wearing a T-shirt with the same word emblazoned on it as on Tuesday.

Three students -- Demetrius Hewlin, 16; Russell King Jr., 17; and Daniel Parmertor, 16 -- were killed. Nate Mueller and Joy Rickers were wounded, as was Nick Walczak, who is paralyzed from the waist down, according to Reuters.

Lane has not given a motive for the shootings, which rocked the tiny town 30 miles outside Cleveland. Because Lane was 17 at the time of the shooting, he is not eligible for the death penalty, but Geauga County Prosecutor James Flaiz said victims' families are hoping for life in prison without the possibility of parole, the maximum sentence possible, reported The Cleveland Plain Dealer.

The families of the boys who died in the shooting have attended every one of Lane?s court hearings, The Plain Dealer said.

"I feel he should be locked up for the rest of his life," Domenick Iammarino, grandfather of Daniel Parmertor told The Plain Dealer. "It was a despicable, premeditated act. He should breathe his last breath in prison."

Lane lived with his grandparents and attended an alternative school for students who haven't succeeded in traditional schools. He was waiting for the bus to his school from Chardon High when he began shooting from a .22-caliber semiautomatic Ruger handgun last February, according to police reports.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

And he's officially been sentenced to life in prison. After flipping the middle finger to the entire court room. Good riddance.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...in-prison?lite

An Ohio judge has sentenced T.J. Lane, the Ohio teen charged with shooting three students to death and wounding three others last February, to life in prison without parole.

Lane showed up to his sentencing wearing a white T-shirt with the word "KILLER" in capital letters scrawled on it - the same word police say he had emblazoned on his shirt the day of the shootings at Chardon High School.

Lane, 18, pleaded guilty last month to all charges against him in the Feb. 27, 2012, shootings, in which he opened fire on a cafeteria table full of students in the rural community of Chardon.

In a brief statement during his sentencing on Tuesday, Lane flipped his middle finger to people in the courtroom, which included family members of his victims, reported NBC affiliate WKYC.com. He revealed his "KILLER" T-shirt to the court once he was inside, taking off a blue button-down shirt he had worn on the way in, the station reported.

Three students -- Demetrius Hewlin, 16; Russell King Jr., 17; and Daniel Parmertor, 16 -- were killed last February. Nate Mueller and Joy Rickers were wounded, as was Nick Walczak, who is paralyzed from the waist down, according to Reuters.

Lane has not given a motive for the shootings, which rocked the tiny town 30 miles outside Cleveland.

The families of the boys who died in the shooting have attended every one of Lane?s court hearings, The Plain Dealer said.

"I feel he should be locked up for the rest of his life," Domenick Iammarino, grandfather of Daniel Parmertor told The Plain Dealer ahead of the sentencing. "It was a despicable, premeditated act. He should breathe his last breath in prison."

Lane lived with his grandparents and attended an alternative school for students who haven't succeeded in traditional schools. He was waiting for the bus to his school from Chardon High when he began shooting from a .22-caliber semiautomatic Ruger handgun last February, according to police reports.
    Last edited by aphaziak; 03-19-2013 at 07:30 AM.
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

what a little shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Someone needs to study that kids brain.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

WOW! Takes big balls to flip off the people in the court...not.

I wonder what the shirt thing was all about?

ETA:Oh, I just found this, Now the shirt thing makes sense, maybe....CHARDON, Ohio - T.J. Lane, the teenager convicted of the killing three students at an Ohio high school in a shooting rampage last year, has been sentenced to life in prison without parole.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 03-19-2013 at 09:16 AM.

Oh and it only gets worse:

http://www.azcentral.com/news/free/2...entencing.html

CHARDON, Ohio — Wearing a T-shirt with “killer” scrawled across it, smirking and gesturing obscenely, a teenager was given three life sentences without parole Tuesday for opening fire last year in an Ohio high school cafeteria in a rampage that left three students dead and three others wounded.

T.J. Lane, 18, had pleaded guilty last month to shooting at students in February 2012 at Chardon High School, east of Cleveland. Investigators have said he admitted to the shooting but said he didn’t know why he did it.

Before the case went to adult court last year, a juvenile court judge ruled that Lane was mentally competent to stand trial despite evidence he suffers from hallucinations, psychosis and fantasies.

Lane was defiant during the sentencing, smiling and smirking throughout, including while four relatives of victims spoke.

He calmly unbuttoned his blue dress shirt to reveal the T-shirt reading “killer,” which the prosecutor noted was similar to one he wore during the shooting.

At one point, he swiveled around in his chair toward the gallery where his own family members and those of the slain teenagers were sitting. He spoke only one sentence.

“The hand that pulls the trigger that killed your sons now masturbates to the memory,” he said, then cursed at and gestured obscenely toward the victims’ relatives.

Dina Parmertor, mother of victim Daniel, called Lane “a pathetic excuse for a human being” and wished upon him “an extremely, slow torturous death.” She said she has nightmares and her family has been physically sick over the crimes.

“From now on, he will only be a killer,” she said, as Lane’s smile widened. “I want him to feel my anger toward him.”

Prosecutors say Lane took a .22-caliber pistol and a knife to the school and fired 10 shots at a group of students in the cafeteria. Daniel Parmertor and Demetrius Hewlin, both 16, and Russell King Jr., 17, were killed.

Lane was at Chardon waiting for a bus to the alternative school he attended, for students who haven’t done well in traditional settings.

Lane had pleaded guilty last month to three counts of aggravated murder, two counts of attempted aggravated murder and one count of felonious assault.

He faced a maximum sentence of life in prison without parole. He wasn’t eligible for the death penalty because he was 17 at the time of the shootings. Relatives of the slain students indicated earlier they wanted Lane to get the maximum sentence.

-----------------------

Those parents are unbelievably strong. Had some little shit said that about my son whom he murdered, I don't think anyone would have been able to pry my hands from around his fucking neck.

wow. just wow.

Wow, he can hang out with Richard Ramirez.

For some reason I dont remember this shooting, but man this kid is nuts.
    I cant believe he said that whole thing about masterbating with the hand that pulled the trigger.

Little prick. Disgusting individual. Hope he gets what is coming to him...karma is a real bitch

Thread Information