Thread: Dr. Julie Todd Raymond (57) of Covid-19

Dr. Julie Todd Raymond (57) of Covid-19

https://rapidcityjournal.com/news/co...home-top-story

https://rapidcitymedicalcenter.com/r...ie-raymond-md/

To our beloved Dr. Julie Todd Raymond; thank you, for your devotion to patients, kindness to all, commitment to use your gifts for others? benefit. Forever a surgeon?s surgeon, friend and mentor to nurses and staff, and impactful community member. We were grateful to count you as a partner and you will be greatly missed. 1964-2022

? ? ? ?

Dr. Raymond was a general surgeon who subspecialized in breast and breast cancer surgery. She completed medical school and residency in general surgery at Hahnemann University Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She came to South Dakota when she was stationed at Ellsworth Air Force Base in 1994. Her husband, who is also a physician, began practice in Rapid City at that time. They enjoyed the area, so after her commitment to the Air Force, they decided to make Rapid City their home.

Dr. Raymond subspecialized in breast surgery for over fifteen years. She began practicing at a time when breast surgery was advancing to become minimally invasive, so she decided to subspecialize to learn the variety of new techniques coming out at the time. Dr. Raymond performed general surgery while on call at the hospital but her clinic was dedicated primarily to breast conditions.

Her clinic now features the BeYOUtiful Bratique, a bra fitting boutique specifically tailored to breast cancer survivors. The certified mastectomy fitters employ their care and have the expertise to help survivors find funky, fun bras that restore confidence and make women look and feel ?beYOUtiful!? Her legacy as a physician, surgeon, mother, caregiver, and community member will long last.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

This one really hurts. She was my surgeon when I had breast cancer and was so kind and so skilled. She'd spend as much time as you needed going over your options and truly didn't come off like so many surgeons do. She was loved by the community and will be greatly missed.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    This one really hurts. She was my surgeon when I had breast cancer and was so kind and so skilled. She'd spend as much time as you needed going over your options and truly didn't come off like so many surgeons do. She was loved by the community and will be greatly missed.
    So sorry for your loss

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm so sorry, Puzz
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I am so sorry, Puzz. She sounded like a wonderful doctor and amazing person.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Thanks.

Dr. JulieRaymond (it was always just one multisylable word) was there for me at the scariest time of my life. I'm so sorry this happened to her.

Thread Information