Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: T.J. Lane, described as a bullied outcast, opened fire in his school cafeteria

Just wanted to mention....one of the other guys that escaped with TJ- was Lindsey Bruce

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index...ison_with.html

Bruce, a former mechanic, is serving a life sentence for the Dec. 7, 2004 kidnapping and killing of Emily Rimel in Madison Township.

Her skull was found 17 months later on the banks of Big Walnut Creek. Several people testified at trial that Bruce told them he raped Emily, but a jury cleared him of that charge.

Bruce knew Rimel's stepfather and used their apartment as a place to stay when he was too drunk to drive home, court records say.

Bruce got drunk at a bar and stopped at the house early that morning. The stepfather woke up in the morning and discovered that Emily was gone.

Investigators found the girl's DNA on Bruce's genitals and found that he washed down the seats of his car the next morning.

Bruce had two trials — one on the kidnapping charge and one for the murder. During both trials, former cellmates testified Bruce confessed to killing the girl.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    I don't know about this Bruce guy, but T.J. was probably escaping to get away from the ass sex. He wasn't a bad ass, just a piece of garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I don't know about this Bruce guy, but T.J. was probably escaping to get away from the ass sex. He wasn't a bad ass, just a piece of garbage.
    So you're saying he wasn't a bad ass but by now he has a bad ass?

that bruce guy washed his car but not his genitals.

fucking shitbrain sick criminals

LIMA, Ohio - An Ohio prosecutor has decided against filing charges against convicted high school shooter T.J. Lane for escaping prison because he doesn't want to give Lane another chance to anger the victims' families.

The Lima News reported Friday that the Allen County prosecutor talked with the families of the three students killed in the 2012 school shooting near Cleveland before deciding not to charge the 20-year-old Lane.

He was serving life in prison when he and two others scaled a prison fence in September. They were captured hours later.

Lane had made an obscene gesture and cursed at the victims' families last year at his sentencing hearing while wearing a T-shirt with "killer" scrawled on it.

The prosecutor told the newspaper that the families never want to see Lane again.http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/...om-prison.html

I keep mixing this kid up with another one. Sux when there's so many school shooters you can't keep 'em straight.

ETA this one

Last edited by blighted star; 10-27-2014 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    On the two-year anniversary of the deadly shooting at Chardon High School, the father of one of the victims was found dead.

Russell King, Sr. was found dead at his home around 5 a.m. Thursday by a family member.

No word on a cause of death at this time. Foul play is not suspected.

An autopsy will determine King's cause of death.

A very close friend to the King family tells 19 Action News that they are shocked, they are stunned and believe King, Sr. died of a broken heart.

Just down the street from the king home Gary Nickita tied red and black ribbons around the trees stunned that he lost his good friend a man everyone knew as rusty

"He was a great guy, help you out, if you needed it. He was a great guy and he was my friend," says Gary Nickita.

Family friends of the Kings at the Pilgrim Christian Church say they believe Rusty King died of a broken heart. Gary Nickita agrees.

"I think so his son was everything, they did everything together," says Nickita.

Two years after the shooting, emotions are still close to the surface in Chardon and the death of Russell King seems just cruel even to those who didn't know him.

"Oh my lord, I'm sorry. I didn't know that. I didn't know the man but this whole thing touched our whole community I pray for the man's soul and pray for his family," says Morgan Cavanaugh.

Russell King, Jr., Demetrius Hewlin and Daniel Parmertor were killed by a student gunman at Chardon High on Feb. 27, 2012.

The Danny Parmertor Memorial Fund posted the following on Facebook:

The Parmertor family extends our deepest sympathies to Jeannie and Crystal King, as well as the rest of the King's family and friends, as they grieve the passing of husband and father, Rusty King.

Chardon Schools released the following statement:

Words cannot express how saddened we are to hear of the loss of Russell King, Sr. The thoughts and prayers of all of us here at the Chardon Schools are with his family during this extremely difficult time.

The City of Chardon released the following statement:

The City of Chardon is deeply saddened by the news of the death of Russell King, Sr. The thoughts and prayers of the entire community are with the family at this difficult time. Our collective hearts are heavy with sympathy.

The community and school continue with the healing process and continue supporting one another. The three lives lost on 2/27/12 live on in our hearts and minds.

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/24...ad-in-his-home
    I see this wasn't updated, his dad died of an overdose.

https://www.geaugamapleleaf.com/news...ssell-king-sr/

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Hell, I'd almost call that a suicide, considering it was exactly 2 years from the day his son died and it was acute heroin and ethanol overdose.
    I hate TJ Lane. Little bitch looks like Sid from Toy Story.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Thread Information