Thread: Man Arrested for Masturbating on Public Beach while Making Animal Noises at Women

Man Arrested for Masturbating on Public Beach while Making Animal Noises at Women

What ultimately sets man apart from the rest of the animal kingdom is our ability to attract mates in ways others than hooting, hollering and making other loud noises. We have highly evolved strategies like pick up lines, paying for drinks, and buying fancy cars and clothes to impress women.

Apparently no one clued in Miguel Angel Rivera Flores to all of that. He's been taking his pick-up strategies from the zoo, and was arrested for making animal noises to try to attract woman while he was publicly masturbating at a Bonita Spring Beach.

Lee County Deputies had received multiple reports of a man reportedly trying to lure woman and children to him by making animal noises. Once he got their attention he whipped out his animalhood and begin masturbating.

Flores had reportedly even been hiding in bushes and sneaking around outside public beach showers while making the noises.

Deputies finally caught the man when they got a tip that he was hiding behind a foreclosed home in the area.

Flores now faces prowling charges, but could face more legal trouble as according to the Naples Daily News he is an illegal immigrant.

Oh My God....x_X

Oh wow

He's actually "that guy".
    I wear caps with flat brims and sunglasses with white frames. I...DROOL...

hey bonita! dropping a link or a source for your posts would be most helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by whackjob View Post
    hey bonita! dropping a link or a source for your posts would be most helpful.
    I am starting to think she is writing her own news stories..

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Thread Information