Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Into The Abyss-Michael Perry and Jason Burkett Triple Homicide in Texas

Into The Abyss-Michael Perry and Jason Burkett Triple Homicide in Texas

You need to watch Into The Abyss right now. It's an awesome documentary and it's on Netflix instant view.

Michael Perry argues his innocence. I don't believe him at all. I think these people killed three people all for a Camaro that they ended up having for less than 72 hours.

Serious good viewing and the Police Crime Scene Video is horrifying. Nothing is blurred out. Check it out.

http://www.ifcfilms.com/films/into-the-abyss

http://www.txexecutions.org/reports/461.asp
    Last edited by PCP777; 07-05-2012 at 05:35 AM.

I wanna watch.. I killed my netflix account though.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

.. found it.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    .. found it.
    This one has haunted me. Let me know what you think when you watch it.

I am watching it now, I will finish the second half after lunch and give you my thoughts.

I wonder why there is nothing about Kristen Willis Weathers? Why wasn't she at least charged as accessory? She was in the truck when Adam and his friend were killed.

Is this her FB?

https://www.facebook.com/kristin.willisweathers

Interesting.....

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/...he_abyss_.html

and a comment from this link....

The reason Herzog didn't interview Kristin Willis is because they couldn't get near her. The Montgomery County DA's office would only "get a message to her". I investigated this case for over 3 years and I find it odd that after 10 years, the DA's office is still protecting her and doesn't want her to talk to the media. Why?...you may ask? Because then the DA's house of cards they call a case against Michael Perry crumbles to the ground.. He wasn't even at either murder scene and the state's own witnesses prove it. Burkett and Willis did these murders and she was protected because her step father was a sheriff's deputy. Willis was the only one who had high velocity back spatter on her clothes which were conveniently destroyed during testing.
    Last edited by PCP777; 07-06-2012 at 12:38 PM.

Yeah, those two just went on a spree all over a car. How horrifying. The whole waiting outside of the gates for Adam to kill him so they had access.. really ridiculous.

I have about 30 min left to watch, do we get to see the execution??

Yeah, those two just went on a spree all over a car. How horrifying. The whole waiting outside of the gates for Adam to kill him so they had access.. really ridiculous.

I have about 30 min left to watch, do we get to see the execution??

Also, bitch saw a rainbow from end to end and that means she must be in love with that with Jason.

It's totally clear that both of them, Michael and Jason, are sociopaths.

Quote Originally Posted by PCP777 View Post
    I wonder why there is nothing about Kristen Willis Weathers? Why wasn't she at least charged as accessory? She was in the truck when Adam and his friend were killed.

Is this her FB?

https://www.facebook.com/kristin.willisweathers

Being the judgey bitch I am, I think that is her.

His appeal.

http://www.cca.courts.state.tx.us/op...pinionID=12821

Kristen's last name in the appeal is different.

Kristen Ranel

Also, bitch saw a rainbow from end to end and that means she must be in love with that with Jason.

It's totally clear that both of them, Michael and Jason, are sociopaths.
    That bitch drained my will to live.

Admits to murder in his APPEAL!!! WTF???

On Wednesday 10-24-01 Jason and I made a plan that we were going to ask to spend the night with Adam at his house, and we were going to take the Camaro in the middle of the night while Adam and his mom was [sic] sleeping. We went to Adam's house at about 7 pm on Wednesday 10-24-01. Jason was driving his girlfriend, Kristen Ranel's, blue Chevy truck, and I was riding in the passenger seat. We had a 12 gauge shotgun with us. Jason and I got to Adams [sic] house, and his mom told us that Adam was not home, that he was at the skate park and would be home around 9 pm.

Jason and I left in the truck, but before we got out of the subdivision, Jason said that it would be easier to get the car with only one person home. Jason and I then made a plan that Jason would knock on the front door, and I would sneak in the back door, through the garage with the shotgun. We went to Adam's house on foot and left Kristen's truck down the road. I walked around to the side of the house through the garage, and Jason knocked on the front door and asked to use the phone. When I heard Jason talking on the phone, I went into the house through the back door in the garage. Once in the house, I hid in the laundry room between the kitchen and garage. I then knocked on the back door, and when Adam's mom came to the back door, I shot her one time in the side near her back with the shotgun. She fell to the floor, and I dropped the shotgun.

She then moved or tried to get up or something, and I grabbed the shotgun and shot her one more time. She fell to the floor in front of the laundry room and garage, back door. Jason freaked out and ran to the front door and opened the door. We calmed down a little and grabbed the blankets and sheet off of the bed in the bedroom near the kitchen and put the blankets and sheet over her because we did not want to look at her. Jason ran and got Kristen's truck and brought it back to Adam's house. Jason backed the truck into the garage, and we dragged Adam's mom's body and the blankets out into the garage, where we loaded her into the back of the truck with the blankets and sheet. I could not find the keys to the Camaro, and I remembered that the inspection sticker was expired, and Adam's mom never drove it.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Yeah, doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Ugh. So fucking terrible, this whole story.

He also said the Police coerced his statement. Check this out...(Blair is the cop, appellant is Michael Perry)

Q. [PROSECUTION]: And how does [appellant] respond when Detective Mace introduces himself?

A. [BLAIR]: He-he told him he knew what was going on, that he was-it was going to be the needle or he was going to get the needle and he was just going to make it easy on everybody and kind of started-we were, you know-I didn't shoot-he said that he didn't shoot [the victim's son]--

I watched this last night. I've always been against the death penalty but I've never been so disgusted by it.

I want to know more about Kristen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I watched this last night. I've always been against the death penalty but I've never been so disgusted by it.

I want to know more about Kristen.

So do I.

How are you disgusted by it?

Quote Originally Posted by PCP777 View Post
    So do I.

How are you disgusted by it?
    Just the dude who carried out the killings. How broken he was. Awful.

Yeah, there is no way that can be your profession without it totally leaving a huge scar on your heart. While I don't think the death penalty is wonderful (because there are some stories that we have had here that in my eyes deserves being put down like an animal) there are some people who just have no sense of a soul. I am looking at the Petit killers especially when I say that.

Do I think Michael Perry deserved to die?? I found it absolutely unnerving that this kid gets caught, admits to the murder and then further confesses to the point of leading them to the other bodies and can turn around and say, "I am innocent, killing is wrong. The lord shall be my Shepard." I don't think a person changes from murdering someone, I think it has to leave a permanent void in your mind and heart. This kid killed a mother, and two of his friends for a car. Maybe if he came back and had remorse, taking accountability and showing that he understood his actions were unforgivable.. maybe I wouldn't feel he deserved the be put down.

But, he didn't. So screw him, he went 'home'.

Yeah, there is no way that can be your profession without it totally leaving a huge scar on your heart. While I don't think the death penalty is wonderful (because there are some stories that we have had here that in my eyes deserves being put down like an animal) there are some people who just have no sense of a soul. I am looking at the Petit killers especially when I say that.

Do I think Michael Perry deserved to die?? I found it absolutely unnerving that this kid gets caught, admits to the murder and then further confesses to the point of leading them to the other bodies and can turn around and say, "I am innocent, killing is wrong. The lord shall be my Shepard." I don't think a person changes from murdering someone, I think it has to leave a permanent void in your mind and heart. This kid killed a mother, and two of his friends for a car. Maybe if he came back and had remorse, taking accountability and showing that he understood his actions were unforgivable.. maybe I wouldn't feel he deserved the be put down.

But, he didn't. So screw him, he went 'home'.

I agree, like this guy had no soul.

I was also pretty shocked that they said there were no "indications" of drug use.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I was also pretty shocked that they said there were no "indications" of drug use.
    Michael Perry openly admitted that he was a drug addict.

Interesting life story from his page..in his words..

Life before Prison
    I'm Michael Perry and I'm currently on death row in Texas, awaiting execution.

I'm 28 years old.

Not long ago, I began exchanging letters with a total stranger.

In one letter, I mentioned that I had been trying to get someone to build a web site for me.

Almost immediately, a friend of theirs wrote to me and offered to create this site.

There are no words to express my thanks strongly enough.

I am very grateful to these complete strangers for being willing to help someone they don't even know - especially someone who has been convicted of murder.

I personally provided all of the original material on this site by mailing it from prison.

Thanks again for stopping by.

Sincerely,

Michael Perry #999444

When I was 2 days old, I was adopted.

At age 7 I was put on Ritalin & Prozac.

Age 11 I was put into a mental hospital for running away.

And again when I was 12.

Age 13 I was put in an out-patient hospital and treated as a "lab rat."

They tested one drug after another on me.

At 13 1/2 I was sent to Outward Bound in Florida for a 2 week canoe trip through the Everglades.

I'm a city boy at heart. All those alligators had me going nuts but then we got attacked by MONKEYS!

No joke. I have pictures.

I decided that was enough so my parents took me home.

As a result, my father put me in jail to scare me, I guess.

When I got out, I was sent to Boy Town in Nebraska. I was there for about 2 years. Went to their "speciality programs" and all.

When I got out of Boys Town, my parents met me at the airport, told me they were sending me to a "summer camp" in Mexico.

Showed me a pamphlet with kids sailing, on jet skis, etc. so I said "cool" and went.

As soon as I showed up in San Diego, I was handcuffed, with a leg brace, and led to Casa by the Sea in Ensenada - my new "home."

At 18, I left Casa by the Sea.

They gave me $50, a bus ticket to the border, and a week stay at the YMCA.

Problem is, you can't get into a hotel or YMCA without I.D.

So I was on the streets.

You can't apply for an I.D. without a social security card & birth certificate, and I had neither.

Could not get a "legal job" no matter how hard I tried.

I was assaulted and robbed so I went to selling drugs, as well as abusing them.

Life, as you can see, has been one Hell of a roller coaster ride...

I never hear the 'pity me' song mainly because there are a shitload of people in this world who have terrible backgrounds and horrific things happen one right after the other and still strive for better for themselves.

None of his history gave him the right to murder 3 people so that he could steal a car.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    I just tried watching this and knocked out. I dunno if it was the pace or the dude's accent.
    Was there even any narration?
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Thread Information