Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Upgrading to a Premium Account

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I used CC. You just check out as a guest I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Everyone who is sane is experiencing password fatigue. Who wants another account to keep track of?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I do have a paypal, and don't mind using it. I don't remember the user name or password or anything though :). I just figured if I could do it some other way, it would save me the time of having to figure it all out :)

I figured this out �� I feel like an ass that I even had problems .So I just edited that part out,lol
    Last edited by Lily Rivers; 07-15-2016 at 08:14 PM.

So, are we able to gift a premium membership to someone who isn't here now for free? I know at Documenting Reality, they allow a one-time freebie but couldn't find that here. Thanks.

How come you guys don't offer a street team package?
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Can someone help me upgrading to a premium account?

Quote Originally Posted by Boystory3 View Post
    Can someone help me upgrading to a premium account?
    There should be an "Upgrade to Premium" link at the top of the page.

So, I let my subscription run out and when I tried to re subscribe right now, every option leads me to the ongoing subscription that requires a PayPal account. Fuck no, I'm not starting a random new money exchanging by internet account, so can anyone suggest the solution to this? Has this happened before?

well I have a pay pal acct. but made a promise to the Mr that we'd cut out any extra spending when we took on season seats for baseball so if you look out the window of the premium and see sad eyes...it's me. We gave up cable too, I miss ESPN. He misses Hallmark, that says a lot about us, I suppose.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

seriously though, i really really want to give you my money, but i refuse to get a paypal account. i've tried to do the subscription on both my laptop and tablet but it only links me to paypal. DON'T YOU WANT MY MONEY???

i miss preemie. help a sister out.

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    Message me on here directly if it doesn't go through automatically.

Same goes for others who upgraded and still show up as a non-premium member. Message me.
    Oops, I posted in the wrong thread. OBVIOUSLY this one is where I should've looked first since it says "Premium" in the title.

Anyway, I'm having my annual "premium hasn't updated" issue & I can't PM anyone because my inbox is now exceeding my allowable non-preemie limit. It definitely came out of my account, maybe back in Feb or March? I can check if you need the date.

& if there's a way I can set it up differently so no-one has to mess round fixing it for me, just let me know - unless it's happening to everyone, in which case I'll make sure I remember to post in the right thread next year.

Actually, I only just realised there's a 20 year subscription. I might just switch to that & save everyone the drama sorting it out for me every year.

Will it screw anything up if I pay it before the annual auto pay comes through?

Is there anyway to do this from the mobile site? I used to be able to click 'desktop' on my phone and it would switch and I could click like I was on a PC but for some reason it doesn't do that anymore.

Hi I'm new around here 🤘🏼

How do I upgrade?

Does anyone out there know how this is done?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosemary View Post
    Hi I'm new around here 🤘🏼
    Okay, welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosemary View Post
    Does anyone out there know how this is done?
    What do you need help with exactly? Did you see the link on how to upgrade?

Well, this kinda sucks for people who want to be a valid part of the site but can?t fit this into their budget. 😔 *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by ashleym324 View Post
    Well, this kinda sucks for people who want to be a valid part of the site but can?t fit this into their budget. �� *sigh*
    It's about the cost of 3 Starbucks, but sorry, you can still be a "valid" part of the forum without going Premium.

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    It's about the cost of 3 Starbucks, but sorry, you can still be a "valid" part of the forum without going Premium.
    I don?t drink Starbucks....my spare money goes to put gas in my car. Sorry if my finances offend you?

And I plan to be, but not seeing all the threads is just a bummer. But it?s all good, if this is the attitude I receive for literally living barely paycheck to paycheck. 🙂

double post
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 08-28-2018 at 01:13 PM.

I don?t drink Starbucks....my spare money goes to put gas in my car. Sorry if my finances offend you?

And I plan to be, but not seeing all the threads is just a bummer. But it?s all good, if this is the attitude I receive for literally living barely paycheck to paycheck. ��
    No one was saying anything about your finances. The rest of us preemie peeps have paid for it, what makes you different? As Mike said, you can definitely contribute while being non-preemie, most of the preemie people were not for a long time.

Stick around, post a ton of relevant stuff, be a good human being, and contribute meaningful conversation on the site. Who knows, someone might buy you preemie eventually. It's been known to happen in the past, we have some pretty awesome members.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    No one was saying anything about your finances. The rest of us preemie peeps have paid for it, what makes you different? As Mike said, you can definitely contribute while being non-preemie, most of the preemie people were not for a long time.

Stick around, post a ton of relevant stuff, be a good human being, and contribute meaningful conversation on the site. Who knows, someone might buy you preemie eventually. It's been known to happen in the past, we have some pretty awesome members.
    They just mentioned that it costs 3 Starbucks, which sounded as though they were making fun of the fact that I?m one the poor end of the spectrum....literally.

That makes sense if not a lot of people stay around. I?m mostly lurking rn and learning the site. (I feel like it?ll be easier once I have my laptop back? A friend has been fixing it since..like May?) I don?t think the forum is very phone friendly lol. If I click ?full site? nothing is accessable. 🤷🏻*♀️

They just mentioned that it costs 3 Starbucks, which sounded as though they were making fun of the fact that I?m one the poor end of the spectrum....literally.

That makes sense if not a lot of people stay around. I?m mostly lurking rn and learning the site. (I feel like it?ll be easier once I have my laptop back? A friend has been fixing it since..like May?) I don?t think the forum is very phone friendly lol. If I click ?full site? nothing is accessable. ����*♀️

If you go to your browser menu and choose "desktop site," it should work that way. I think everyone has the same problem as you when they try to switch to the full site from the mobile web page.

Welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Thread Information