Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 13 Yr old boy becomes a father.

13 Yr old boy becomes a father.

A 13-year-old boy in the UK has become a father, with his 15-year-old girlfriend giving birth to a girl four days ago.

Alfie Patten told The Sun newspaper, "I didn't know what it would be like to be a dad. I will be good, though, and care for it."

His dad Dennis told how the teenage boy wants to be a devoted father, and that he's been heading to the hospital every day.

It's thought Maisie Roxanne was conceived after Alfie and his girlfriend Chantelle had a single night of unprotected sex.

The Sun reports that after the couple found out, and told their families, they only told those close to them for fear Alfie would be "demonised" at school. Chantelle's mum found after becoming suspicious about her daughter's weight gain.

Chantelle is quoted as saying, "We know we made a mistake but I wouldn't change it now. We will be good loving parents."

"I have started a church course and I am going to do work experience helping other young mums."

Mother and baby are currently living with Chantelle's parents and her five brothers in a rented council house.

Alfie's dad added, "Everyone is telling Alfie things and it's going round in his head. It hasn't really dawned on him."

As for financial support, Chantelle's mum said, "We have five children already so it's a big financial responsibility. But we are a family and will pull together and get through."

"She's my daughter. I love her and she will want for nothing."
    http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/5...old-new-father

Wow..its one of things that you say.."I hope this doesnt happen to my kid."

Re: 13 Yr old boy becomes a father.

I read that in yesterday's paper, was going to post it but I didn't really think it was all that weird, since kids are having sex at the age of like 10 these days lulz
    Boringgggggggggggggggg.

He looks 10.

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=18611.msg1184452#msg1184452 date=1234539884]
    He looks 10.
    [/quote]

Fucking creepy.

And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

:-o

OMG. That kid seriously looks like a six-year-old.

[quote author=Chauncy link=topic=18611.msg1184705#msg1184705 date=1234553941]
    Fucking creepy.

[/quote]

wow. that kid is a father, a parent. I wouldn't even let him hold a baby unless he was sitting down with pillows around him, like i do with my son and my sister.

I wonder if they're gonna go to the same school. hahahaha

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=18611.msg1184723#msg1184723 date=1234554579]
    wow. that kid is a father, a parent. I wouldn't even let him hold a baby unless he was sitting down with pillows around him, like i do with my son and my sister.

I wonder if they're gonna go to the same school. hahahaha
    [/quote]

What you talking about? Looks like he knows what to do. Seems like he grasps what actually happened.  :lol:

And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

[quote author=Chauncy link=topic=18611.msg1184705#msg1184705 date=1234553941]
    Fucking creepy.

[/quote]

If his kid follows in his footsteps - which is likely - this boy will be a grandfather at 26.

<br /><br />I want to go to Heaven for the weather and Hell for the company.

[quote author=Chauncy link=topic=18611.msg1184726#msg1184726 date=1234554675]

What you talking about? Looks like he knows what to do. Seems like he grasps what actually happened.&nbsp; &nbsp;:lol:

[/quote]

I bet his parents were like &quot;okay sit down and put your arms out&quot; then he put them in a stiff cradel position and they set the baby in his arms. I bet he isn't even allowed to stand up with the baby. Could you imagine him changing a diaper?

by the time his kid is in kindergarten, the dad will be in high school. They will both be in the school system at the same time.

that poor little baby.&nbsp;

the color nine

Noooooooooooo, I don't need to see this right now.&nbsp;

Here is a video of the lovely couple and their baby :2eyesbleed:
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Dude. This girl looks like Shrek.&nbsp; :lol:

The mom is 15, but she looks older. The dad is 13 but he looks younger. She looks like a GIANT next to that kid. And I'm sorry, she needs to ease up on those burpin' taps. She was tapping too hard.&nbsp; :x

[quote author=Natasha_XO link=topic=18611.msg1184739#msg1184739 date=1234555456]
    that poor little baby.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

Why do you say that?

I know they are extremely young, but you can't say poor little baby, they seem to have support from their family, the kid probably has a good chance at life.

You say poor little baby when the parents are drug addict losers and no hopers etc.

Alfie’s dad Dennis yesterday told how the lad does not really understand the enormity of his situation — but seemed desperate to be a devoted and responsible father.

He wanted to be the first to hold Maisie after the hospital birth. He tenderly kisses the baby and gives her a bottle.

And Dennis, 45, said: “He could have shrugged his shoulders and sat at home on his Playstation. But he has been at the hospital every day.”

Boringgggggggggggggggg.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

[quote author=Vegemite Kid link=topic=18611.msg1185044#msg1185044 date=1234572910]

Why do you say that?

I know they are extremely young, but you can't say poor little baby, they seem to have support from their family, the kid probably has a good chance at life.

You say poor little baby when the parents are drug addict losers and no hopers etc.

Alfie’s dad Dennis yesterday told how the lad does not really understand the enormity of his situation — but seemed desperate to be a devoted and responsible father.

He wanted to be the first to hold Maisie after the hospital birth. He tenderly kisses the baby and gives her a bottle.

And Dennis, 45, said: “He could have shrugged his shoulders and sat at home on his Playstation. But he has been at the hospital every day.”

[/quote]

That kid is gonna go to school at 5 or 6 and his dad is going to be a senior in high school. &nbsp;yikes!! When she gets older, kids may tease her because her parents are sooo young. &nbsp;

There is a chance that they will be loving parents and all, however, A LOT of changes are to come and more than likely their parents are going to be the parents of that little girl.

I cannot believe how young he looks. &nbsp;I cant believe that little boy had SEX &nbsp; &nbsp;and with that girl that is like 5 ft bigger than him and looks about 7 yrs older than him. &nbsp;Sex ed needs to be in the curriculum at the middle school level. (8th grade maybe)

[quote author=Vegemite Kid link=topic=18611.msg1185044#msg1185044 date=1234572910]

Why do you say that?

[/quote]

Maybe because the baby is going to be raised by babies? :lol:

C'mon, this kid is gonna get clowned on for the rest of his life and the most likely scenario is a life of hardcore drugs and having a child himself around the same age. Imagine when he's a teenager and looks back at the family pictures? &nbsp; :lol:

He's a little cutey, his Mrs isn't very attractive, he could have done better haha.
    Boringgggggggggggggggg.

This kid was getting down at 12. Seriously, we can assume he probably comes from a fucked up family already.

I mean boning at 12? When i was 12 I was thinking about playing baseball and collecting comics and cards.&nbsp;

[quote author=Vegemite Kid link=topic=18611.msg1185053#msg1185053 date=1234573547]
    He's a little cutey, his Mrs isn't very attractive, he could have done better haha.
    [/quote]
    yea like maybe someone who didnt have their period yet. &nbsp;:2abused:

[quote author=Chauncy link=topic=18611.msg1185055#msg1185055 date=1234573683]
    This kid was getting down at 12. Seriously, we can assume he probably comes from a fucked up family already.

I mean boning at 12? When i was 12 I was thinking about playing baseball and collecting comics and cards.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

Aww you don't know he come from a fucked up family, if he did, his parents probably wouldn't be around to support him and the little one.

He isn't the youngest person to have a kid, didn't some chinese girl become a mum at like 9?
    Boringgggggggggggggggg.

[quote author=ZoMyGoddess! link=topic=18611.msg1185057#msg1185057 date=1234573702]
    yea like maybe someone who didnt have their period yet. &nbsp;:2abused:
    [/quote]

haha yeah.... Apparently they just had one night of unprotected sex too... Jesus some people conceive easily&nbsp;
    Boringgggggggggggggggg.

[quote author=Vegemite Kid link=topic=18611.msg1185058#msg1185058 date=1234573785]
    Aww you don't know he come from a fucked up family, if he did, his parents probably wouldn't be around to support him and the little one.

He isn't the youngest person to have a kid, didn't some chinese girl become a mum at like 9?
    [/quote]

5 year old Peruvian girl who got pregnant at age 4.

Youngest father was some 8 year old Chinese kid though, I think

[quote author=Vegemite Kid link=topic=18611.msg1185058#msg1185058 date=1234573785]

[/quote]

Just because they are there now and possibly supporting him doesn't mean they aren't fucked up parents.

I don't know, if my kid is fucking at 12 then I'll know I am a horrible parent.

Plus they are living with her parents in a rented house with 5 other siblings. Those are the ones really supporting them.

Thread Information