Thread: 2 Georgia Men Survive Suicide Attempt After Cutting Own Arms Off With Saw

shiki

2 Georgia Men Survive Suicide Attempt After Cutting Own Arms Off With Saw

2 Georgia Men Survive Suicide Attempt After Cutting Own Arms Off With Saw
    Friday, March 09, 2007

ATLANTA —  Two Georgia men survived a gruesome suicide attempt Friday after cutting their own arms off with a saw, reported Atlanta's Journal Constitution.

The 40 and 41-year-old men managed to remove three of their four arms, cutting them about six inches above their wrists, Atlanta Police Major Lane Hagin told the Journal.

Click Here to Read the Full Story

The men left a suicide note with the manager of their apartment building saying they were killing themselves because they were recently diagnosed with HIV and their business had failed, according to police.

The men are in stable condition at a local hospital and will undergo psychiatric tests, a police spokesman said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,258102,00.html

Re: 2 Georgia Men Survive Suicide Attempt After Cutting Own Arms Off With Saw

i imagine that 4th arm WOULD be hard to get.
    [quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4526.msg172502#msg172502 date=1170561506]<br />How can you have any lack of love for SG!?!?<br /><br />I tink shes more kewler then most!<br />[/quote]

shiki

[quote author=saidgrace link=topic=5526.msg225875#msg225875 date=1173553647]
    [/quote]

i gotta hand it to 'em for creativity and determination...

what is the sound of one hand clapping?

[/quote]

This is why planning is so important!
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

ok just the image of that is making me do two things
    laugh at what it would look like and cringe at all the blood...&nbsp; :? haha

I'd imagine cleaning all that blood up was a biatch! Considering they had HIV.

if they were wanting to die...they should've cut their heads off...that's a sure fire method...

Well the one with no arms is screwed.
    No more fapping for him.
    Perhaps i spent too long hibernating?

[/quote]
    haha yeah.But someone I know works as a nurse in a prison. She once told me about a child molester in there that managed to cut off both arms and legs and penis.All at different times I guess. Really wonder how you could do it?
    i don&#39;t even give a care<br />Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one&#39;s definition of your life; define yourself

[quote author=-kLiNk- link=topic=5526.msg226341#msg226341 date=1173577180]
    haha yeah.But someone I know works as a nurse in a prison. She once told me about a child molester in there that managed to cut off both arms and legs and penis.All at different times I guess. Really wonder how you could do it?
    [/quote]He should have cut off his friggin head.

Since I'm a wussy pants, I'd have to opt for a less painful way to off myself.&nbsp; It had to look like that blood spattered hotel bathroom from &quot;Scarface&quot;.
    &quot;We are such stuff<br />As dreams are made on and our little life<br />Is rounded with a sleep...&quot;

uh

[quote author=Apathetic link=topic=5526.msg226440#msg226440 date=1173581821]
    uh
    [/quote]

That was my first response.&nbsp; I thought I read the thread title wrong at first.
    &quot;We are such stuff<br />As dreams are made on and our little life<br />Is rounded with a sleep...&quot;

&nbsp; I cant believe they are still alive after chopping off their arms!!!

shiki

[quote author=cry4thenightbird link=topic=5526.msg226451#msg226451 date=1173582520]
    &nbsp; I cant believe they are still alive after chopping off their arms!!!
    [/quote]i know...i imagine someone (assuming the landlord they gave the suicide note to but who knows) must have gotten there like right after that. they managed to survive not only blood loss, but shock...those dudes are hardcore. I can't imagine what it will take to make them feel their lives are worth living...since they cut their fuckin arms off cuz things were bad enough...now things are a mite worse id say

I was just about to post this story :lol:

This is really gruesome...plus they had AIDS. That must've been a great HazMat site!
    <br />

Please tell me someone took a picture.....

[quote author=andrea0121 link=topic=5526.msg226758#msg226758 date=1173626270]
    Please tell me someone took a picture.....
    [/quote]

:lol:

I was thinking the same thing...
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

shiki

i think they did it this way just to spray blood all over the place cuz really...who kills themselves like this? this is some crazy shit. And does one guy cut off the other guys arms and then one of his own or does one cut an arm then hands the saw to his buddy who cuts off his arm and the hands the saw back and gets his last arm cut off
    it boggles the mind. and I imagine they must have used a circular saw cuz how else are you gonna do this?

I agree about the circular saw.

If they were using a normal hacksaw, I imagine their &quot;sawing&quot; arm would be aching so much with all the sawing motion that they couldn't wait to remove it.
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

Thread Information