Thread: Logan Kathcart #34

Logan Kathcart #34

I'm new to this so I don't know if this death has already been discussed.

The picture on the MDS page of Logan Kathcart had a caption beneath that said "fake pic".

http://mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?ctl00_MainContent_Weblogs1_show=ca2a83 a9-85c5-46bf-a22d-9e91fb9a0785

I did a little investigating and found an obit for a Logan Kathcart...

http://www.kirbyboaz.com/cgi-bin/kirby/showdetails.cfm?ID=1384

Guess he just made up all that Abercrombie and Fitch modeling stuff.

Interesting tho.
    "Live and let live. Do not judge. Take it as it comes. Deal with it. Everything will be okay." - a million little pieces

Re: #34

hahaha, that's funny. i don't remember that death. nice find though.

haha I guess he never thought he's end up on MDS and someone would find his true identity.

myspaces w/ pics like that are always fake is my rule

haha, they look nothing alike. What a dumb nut. 
    Breathe Me

:lol:

I feel really bad for this kid.. it says he was living with a "host family," which I'm assuming is foster care.  Also, he proclaims his love for Ashley several times.. assuming it's the Ashley on his friends list, she lives hundreds of miles away and makes no mention of him in her profile that I can see.  Hmm....
    born to be down

That Ashley's profile pics are with another girl and say she is the love of her life!
    In my fantasy you look good entwined <br />In my hair and skin and spit and sweat and spilled red wine

what an idiot lol
    Whats the point in faking your own looks?
    People used to think that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, ...only sometimes the crow brings that soul back to set the wrong things right.<br />

[quote author=Solara23 link=topic=761.msg28838#msg28838 date=1155534809]
    I feel really bad for this kid.. it says he was living with a &quot;host family,&quot; which I'm assuming is foster care.Â* Also, he proclaims his love for Ashley several times.. assuming it's the Ashley on his friends list, she lives hundreds of miles away and makes no mention of him in her profile that I can see.Â* Hmm....
    [/quote]

It is tragic.Â* He was probably using his profile as a virtual escape from a less forgiving reality.Â* Perhaps he was errantly stealing the vehicle to narrow the distance between himself and Ashley.Â* Then again, considering other comments regarding Ashley's preference, perhaps she turned when she saw actual pictures of him.Â* It's funny, though:Â* you'd think that with the male model chosen he would have attracted more attention from the third sex.

what's you little icon deal with the mice say? I've been trying to read for like 5 minutes - and I'm getting super frustrated!&nbsp;
    Breathe Me

[quote author=skank*da*fied link=topic=761.msg28862#msg28862 date=1155546847]
    what's you little icon deal with the mice say? I've been trying to read for like 5 minutes - and I'm getting super frustrated!Â*
    [/quote]

All of your answers are here: http://www.archive.org/details/compe..._and_dominance

A silent laboratory experiment documentary film that perfectly outlines the politics of scarcity and makes claims towards the state of the world in relation to the distribution of resources.Â* Archive.org has got a ton of old government 'training' films that were never meant for public consumption.

hmm, odd but kinda interesting.
    Breathe Me

[quote author=skank*da*fied link=topic=761.msg28871#msg28871 date=1155548910]
    hmm, odd but kinda interesting.
    [/quote]

...that's the story of my life (hence why I'm here on this site).

poor guy... didnt even feel his face was good enough to put on myspace.... sad...

That MySpace was last logged into in April 2006 and he died in December 05. I wonder if someone may have set it up as a joke. Mean one at that.

[quote author=KitKat link=topic=761.msg29482#msg29482 date=1155606356]
    That MySpace was last logged into in April 2006 and he died in December 05. I wonder if someone may have set it up as a joke. Mean one at that.
    [/quote]

Prolly not.. that's really not uncommon.&nbsp; Family and friends can write to myspace to get the password so the site doesn't get deleted for inactivity.

Yeah, I have seen that. Still seems odd to me though in this particular case.&nbsp; There was another page set up under his name too, but no pics.

Thread Information