Since this place is 98% women:
http://www.esquire.com/women/women-i...out-women-0510

A few of my favorites:

No. 964: Sometimes we want to be treated like a princess. Sometimes, we want to be treated like a sex object. It's up to you to figure out which of these we want to be at any given moment, because we certainly aren't going to tell you. ?Julianna Mendelsohn, 29, Chicago

No. 824: Be careful: singing to us can be totally cute. But only if you can actually sing. ?Rose Farnsworth, 19, Nashville

No. 989: We appreciate when you keep your condoms within close reach from the bed so we don't spend ten minutes waiting naked while you search the other end of the apartment. ?Sarah Knowles, 29, Brooklyn

No. 944: We kind of wish we could chest-bump, too. ?Rose Farnsworth, 19, Nashville

No. 340: If that piece of clothing does indeed make us look fat, simply say, "It's nice, but you don't look comfortable in it." Most of the time, it's true. ?Nicole Lee, 31, San Francisco

No. 726: We will be jealous of any picture of you and another girl on Facebook. It doesn't matter who she is. ?Mallory Farmer, 23, Boston

No. 837: Shoes always fit. Hence our perpetually full closets. ?Sydney Hayes, 19, San Diego

No. 546: These days, with Facebook, chances are we know your favorite band well before our first drink with you. Something to keep in mind. ?Robin Carol, 21, Eugene, Oregon

No. 673: Even we know this: The craziest girls are the ones who seem the most normal at first. ?Aminata Dia, 22, San Jose, California

No. 816: Seventy-five percent of the sounds we make during sex are purely for you. That's how much we care. ?Rose Farnsworth, 19, Nashville

No. 433: We think the clean-laundry smell of you in your undershirt is a thousand times more appealing than even the best cologne. ?Dina Sanchez, 29, Brooklyn

No. 780: If you plan a date a week in advance, we'll spend the next seven days planning our outfit. Starting from the second you hang up the phone. ?Katie Knies, 22, North Salem, New York

No. 521: If we are wearing white pants or shorts, we are looking to hook up. It's like code. ?Mallory Farmer, 23, Boston

No. 861: Sometimes wingmen can do more harm than good, so be brave: do it alone. —Aminata Dia, 22, San Jose, California

Read more: http://www.esquire.com/women/women-i...#ixzz1lugKc7EY