Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Josh Powell, a suspect in his wife's disappearance, intentionally blew up his house while he was inside with his two sons

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

Re: Susan Powell - missing since 6 December 09 - Husband acting strangely

oh yeah.  hes guilty.  guilty people run.  i mean, if she were still alive, wouldnt he want to be there if/when she came back?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=23510.msg1508159#msg1508159 date=1263620482]
    oh yeah.  hes guilty.  guilty people run.  i mean, if she were still alive, wouldnt he want to be there if/when she came back?
    [/quote]

I think that would be an easy one to argue in court, though. He is moving to be near his family because he needs help with the children. He also lost his job and needs financial assistance.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=23510.msg1508160#msg1508160 date=1263620591]
    I think that would be an easy one to argue in court, though. He is moving to be near his family because he needs help with the children. He also lost his job and needs financial assistance.
    [/quote]The news didn't clarify this. If the father of my children was missing, I would do whatever the fuck I had to do to stay. Hell, even if it was my ex, I would lose my damn mind. I have a son with him. My son needs him.

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=23510.msg1508161#msg1508161 date=1263621040]
    The news didn't clarify this. If the father of my children was missing, I would do whatever the fuck I had to do to stay. Hell, even if it was my ex, I would lose my damn mind. I have a son with him. My son needs him.

[/quote]

Clarify that he lost his job? I'm just saying there are arguments that could raise reasonable doubt.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=23510.msg1508160#msg1508160 date=1263620591]
    [/quote]

GUILTY PEOPLE RUN, DAMMIT
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=23510.msg1508163#msg1508163 date=1263621293]
    GUILTY PEOPLE RUN, DAMMIT
    [/quote]

I would say guilty people run and hide. He's not hiding, just moving.  :-P

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=23510.msg1508162#msg1508162 date=1263621184]
    Clarify that he lost his job? I'm just saying there are arguments that could raise reasonable doubt.
    [/quote]I would hope to stay with the in-laws. If I was innocent, that is. Maybe I don't know enough facts. Maybe he will find more comfort where his family is.

The cocksmoker just looked guilty to me from day one.

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=23510.msg1508167#msg1508167 date=1263621693]
    I would hope to stay with the in-laws. If I was innocent, that is. Maybe I don't know enough facts. Maybe he will find more comfort where his family is.

[/quote]

I declared him guilty earlier in the thread. I'm just saying, there are reasons for the things he is doing that his lawyer can and will use in court.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=23510.msg1508168#msg1508168 date=1263621884]
    I declared him guilty earlier in the thread. I'm just saying, there are reasons for the things he is doing that his lawyer can and will use in court.
    [/quote]I just don't understand killing a spouse. I really don't, and you know it has happened in my family. Divorce is a bitch, I am sure. Going to jail for killing a spouse and having kids missing two parents is just beyond me.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=23510.msg1508167#msg1508167 date=1263621693]
    I would hope to stay with the in-laws. If I was innocent, that is. Maybe I don't know enough facts. Maybe he will find more comfort where his family is.

[/quote]

My thoughts exactly.  I mean, really??  You mean to tell me that this douchewafer couldn't come up with a better story than that?  What an asshole.  They ought to lock his stupid ass up for lacking imagination, at the very least.  You can't possibly tell me the authorities actually believe that bogus shit.  Hey Josh, do us all a favor and tell the truth, you piece of shit.  Way to show your children how much of a man you are. 
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

This is really sad....I don't even think they will ever find her body (assuming she's dead) because of the thousand square miles they would have to cover to search for her.  Maybe they are looking in the immediate points of Pony Express Trail and beyond that area...I hope they find closure...

When they asked him how he was holding up, and then what he felt about what happened...instead of saying something like I just pray to God she's OK and will come home soon...the FIRST words out of his mouth were, "I didn't do anything.....I don't know where she is....I don't know where to start looking for her..."  Uh, OK?

http://www.0051/<br />New Emoticon 33<br />http://www.0045/<br />New Emoticon 27

does Susan or her husband have a myspace?&nbsp; did i miss it when i was skimming through the thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Olivia

[quote author=beli link=topic=23510.msg1511902#msg1511902 date=1264014405]
    does Susan or her husband have a myspace?&nbsp; did i miss it when i was skimming through the thread?
    [/quote]

Her husband's myspace is linked in the first post of the thread

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=23510.msg1512072#msg1512072 date=1264023662]
    Her husband's myspace is linked in the first post of the thread

[/quote]
    i must be blind b/c i dont see it.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Olivia

[quote author=beli link=topic=23510.msg1512077#msg1512077 date=1264023823]
    i must be blind b/c i dont see it.
    [/quote]

:lol:

My fault.&nbsp; I had made a thread on this also and didn't realise there was a second thread.&nbsp; I have merged the two.

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=23510.msg1479906#msg1479906 date=1261082580]
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=198478842187&amp;ref=search&amp;sid= 540371421.3728096984..1

I think this may be the husband -

http://www.myspace.com/135705114

[/quote]

:lol: :lol: He looks like such a twerp. In both pictures.

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=23510.msg1512083#msg1512083 date=1264024187]

My fault.&nbsp; I had made a thread on this also and didn't realise there was a second thread.&nbsp; I have merged the two.

[/quote]

:lol: :lol: i thought you were being mean to me. no problem.

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=23510.msg1512087#msg1512087 date=1264024292]
    :lol: :lol: He looks like such a twerp. In both pictures.
    [/quote]

and i agree with gotha

Olivia

[quote author=beli link=topic=23510.msg1512088#msg1512088 date=1264024330]
    :lol: :lol: i thought you were being mean to me. no problem.

[/quote]

Never!&nbsp; I was actually going to do a 'double quote' post with the link first time around but was too lazy

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,580882,00.html

Susan Powell Reportedly Made Plans to Leave Husband 1 Year Ago, Feared Kidnapping

Sunday, December 27, 2009
    A year before her disappearance, Susan Powell thought about divorcing her husband and even put together a plan in case he tried to kidnap her sons or strip her of her finances, friends told The Salt Lake Tribune.

Susan Powell reportedly told her friends that she went so far as to set up her own bank account, prepare for a place to stay if she left her husband, Joshua Powell, and wrote up an informal will, the paper reported.

Her friends said Susan Powell wanted to make sure they all knew about her plans, the paper reported.

After fasting and praying, she made the decision to stay in her marriage, which many friends and family say had improved over the last year, according to the paper.

Susan Powell, 28, was last seen on Dec. 7, when her husband says he left their suburban home in West Valley City at about 12:30 a.m. to take their two boys, ages 2 and 4, camping in freezing conditions.

She was reported missing on the same day when she failed to show up for her stockbroker job and her children were not dropped off at day care.

Meantime, police in West Valley City, Utah, a suburb of Salt Lake City, are trying to determine where Joshua Powell traveled in a rental car two days after Susan was reported to have disappeared. He reportedly logged hundreds of miles on the rental vehicle, the Deseret News reported.

Joshua Powell — a person of interest in his wife's disappearance — rented the car for 24 hours while police had his minivan in custody to process it for evidence.

Police are now looking into where he drove during that 24-hour period because the car lacked a GPS tracking device but had &quot;several hundred&quot; extra miles on it when he returned it to the rental car company, the Deseret News reported.

Police did not hear from 34-year-old Joshua Powell during that period of time, the paper reported. His minivan has since been returned to him by police and he has not been named a suspect in his wife Susan's disappearance.

Joshua Powell's father says his son is being vilified, telling The Salt Lake Tribune on Sunday from his home in Puyallup, Wash., that the investigation has turned his son into a scapegoat.

&quot;The whole thing has just turned into a vilification of Josh and it will turn into a vilification of me, my ex-wife and my other kids,&quot; Steven Powell said through the partially open front door of his home. &quot;I'm not making any statement because it doesn't matter how benign it is or how supportive it is. Somebody will twist it around.&quot;

On Monday, West Valley City Police Capt. Tom McLachlan said an anonymous donor is offering up to $10,000 for original information that may lead them to Susan Powell.

Investigators have grown increasingly suspicious of Joshua Powell. On Sunday, he attended a candlelight vigil in Washington, although he did not speak to reporters or Susan Powell's family.

Susan Powell's father, Charles Cox, wrote on a Facebook page for friends and family that he didn't understand why Josh was at the vigil.

&quot;I heard that Joshua (the husband) had arrived,&quot; he wrote in the posting. &quot;I saw this (sic) brother doing an interview, I couldn't really understand why Josh was there.&quot;

Cox and Joshua Powell have barely spoken since Susan Powell was reported missing, although Cox has defended Joshua Powell as a good father.
    [quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=16707.msg1596454#msg1596454 date=1271309270]<br />You fart dust?&nbsp; :2huh:<br />[/quote]

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/susan-powe...ory?id=9857963

Friends and family members of a missing Utah woman, Susan Powell, say the young mother was abused by her husband and question why Joshua Powell has not done more to help the investigation.
    Susan Powell's family question Josh Powell's lack of cooperation with police.

At a press conference Monday, family friend and spokesperson Shelby Gifford said Susan Powell told a family member about one instance of violence.

&quot;We can say, without reservation, that Susan was a victim of domestic abuse within her own home,&quot; Gifford said.

The 28-year-old mother of two young boys has been missing since Dec. 6, 2009, but Joshua Powell, 34, has refused to help in the investigation and remains the only person of interest.

Gifford said Jennifer Graves, Joshua Powell's sister, and her husband recently visited Joshua in Washington state, where he now lives, to spend time with the children. But when Graves confronted her brother about his wife's disappearance, Joshua asked her to leave his house.

Tuesday, Graves publicly questioned her brother's behavior on the &quot;Dr. Phil Show,&quot; saying she hopes he did not commit a crime but &quot;the truth is going to come out eventually.&quot;

&quot;The thing that has bothered me the most about Josh's behavior is that he has been uncooperative with the police in giving them any details. He also has been very neglected to participate in the media. That's our biggest tool in helping find Susan. You're [the] husband, there's more that you can do. So get up and do it,&quot; Graves said.

At a press conference Monday to announce a foundation in Susan Powell's name, her friends and family said it wasn't until they spoke to each other that they put together what they believe are the missing pieces of Susan Powell's life.

Some alleged that Joshua would not let his wife have her own car key and she had to get permission from him to use the family vehicle.

One said he knew of an episode of physical violence and another said Joshua would frequently change the pin numbers on their bank accounts so Susan would not have access to their money.

Gifford said, &quot;people who were in the house with firsthand knowledge&quot; knew that Joshua Powell would purposefully undermine his wife's parenting in front of their children.

&quot;He would go in and get the boys out of bed and say things like, 'Mommy's so mean for making you go to bed, come on out of bed,'&quot; Gifford said.

Joshua Powell and his attorney have refused to comment directly on the latest allegations.

In an e-mail to ABC News, his attorney said he believes supporters of Joshua Powell are preparing a response to the &quot;untrue allegations.&quot;
    [quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=16707.msg1596454#msg1596454 date=1271309270]<br />You fart dust?&nbsp; :2huh:<br />[/quote]

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20007600-504083.html

Susan Powell, Missing Mom Update: Billboard Rises Near Parents' Home

PUYALLUP,&nbsp; Wash. (CBS/KIRO) A billboard of Susan Cox Powell, who disappeared from West Valley City, Utah six months ago, rises over travelers alongside Route 161 in Washington State.

Chuck and Judy Cox, parents of the missing mother of two, wanted the billboard placed near their home in Puyallup, Wash., to keep their daughter's case on everyone's mind, according to the Deseret News.

&quot;The purpose of the billboard is to remind the public that Susan is still missing. We continue to look for her, and we are asking for the public's help with that,&quot; Chuck Cox told the Deseret News.&nbsp; According to the Utah paper, the picture on the billboard was taken by Susan's father, and another one like it is planned to go up next week in the Salt Lake City area.

Powell mysteriously disappeared on Dec. 7, 2009, when she did not report to her stockbroker job and her two sons, ages 2 and 4 did not make it to day care. Police investigated the family's residence in West Valley City only to find it empty, except for two fans directed towards a wet spot on the rug. Josh Powell, Susan's husband, told police he had taken their sons camping at approximately 12:30 a.m. and returned that evening.

He has been repeatedly questioned in the case and was named a &quot;person of interest&quot; by police, but no charges have been filed.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

ugh.&nbsp; i wish they would arrest her husband.&nbsp; i mean, who takes a 2 and 4 year old camping at 12:30 am?&nbsp; someone that just murdered their wife, thats who.&nbsp; :x

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar

http://ronnisrants.blogspot.com/2010/06/josh-powell-fights-back.html

Monday, June 14, 2010

JOSH POWELL FIGHTS BACK
    It has been suggested by those working to find Susan Powell that I not link to Josh's site, because the more links are provided to it, the higher it gets in the Google searches. Therefore, just type it in if you want to read it.

I'm even more convinced that Josh himself is the author of susan powell dot org after reading the update from last week. Especially this sentence:
    Multiple reports and evidence of this came back to Josh.
    If a third party were writing this, the author would have said &quot;got back to Josh,&quot; rather than &quot;came back.&quot; &quot;Came back&quot; implies that the writer is in the place the reports ended up.

Poor Josh thinks that the Mormon church is attacking him unreasonably. Gotta love it.
    In spite of Josh's initial willingness to give these people the benefit of the doubt, they have chosen to be completely adversarial toward his family. From the beginning, their numerous statements and blogs have not only attempted to suppress the voice of all &quot;outsiders,&quot; but have also ridiculed the grieving of the Powell family. There seems to be one core issue that motivates this group of detractors, and that is their religious cohesion.
    No, you fardling idiot! The &quot;one core issue&quot; that motivates the group is the belief that you, Josh, have some 'splainin' to do.

~taking small children camping in the middle of a winter night is not normal.
    ~forgetting that it's Monday is not normal.
    ~driving around for an hour or two after the police tell you your wife is missing is not normal.
    ~renting out the house and leaving when your spouse is missing is not normal.
    ~avoiding the police is not normal.
    This is the Susan Powell website it refers to: http://susanpowell.org/Pages/Response/MormonsMobilize.aspx

All of the known administrators and all of the leaders of the &quot;Susan Cox Powell&quot; movement to date (May 2010) are Mormons. It is undeniable that the tone and rhetoric is led by Mormons. We do offer thanks to the many people who have supported Susan and her family in a positive way. However, too many supporters are openly parroting the Mormons' hostility toward Josh and his father Steve, because Steve is an ex-Mormon.

From the beginning, Susan's father, Chuck Cox, started using the Mormon Church phone directory and Facebook as networks to privately contact Josh's friends and loved ones. Multiple reports and evidence of this came back to Josh. Among other things, Chuck was asking people to &quot;pressure&quot; Josh, asking them to withhold affection and friendship, and asking them to spy on Josh. In addition, Chuck's organization used the media to spread rumors and innuendo.

SEATTLE - Police have contacted Susan Powell's family in Puyallup after a woman's body was found in Wyoming.

The body has not been identified, but a spokesperson for Susan Cox Powell's family told KING 5 the body has similarities to Powell's description. Investigators say the woman is in her 30s, about five feet tall with short, light brown hair.

Powell was last seen in her Utah home in December 2009.

Her husband reported her missing after he told police he took their two children out for a midnight camping trip. Josh Powell said when he returned, Susan was not at the house.

Josh Powell has been named a person of interest by investigators and has since moved to Washington state with the couple's two sons.

Shelby Gifford, the Powell family spokesperson, said since December relatives have been contacted &quot;seven to eight times&quot; by police who have found unidentified bodies.

“There really is no good outcome when the phone rings,” said Gifford.

Gifford said loved ones are holding out hope that Susan is still alive.

It could be several weeks before the Wyoming remains are identified.

The family was also contacted when an unidentified woman’s remains were found near the Suncadia resort last week.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39177561
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Not her. Phone posting so I can't post a link.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thread Information