Thread: Thomas Corry (40) and his daughter Mia (3) died within days of each other

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thomas Corry (40) and his daughter Mia (3) died within days of each other

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2012..._of_each_other

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2012..._of_each_other

1Full Name: Tom and Mia Corry
    Cause of Death: unknown
    MySpace URL: https://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-T...=wall&filter=1
    News Article: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003297583743
    Additional Information: I read this on the mother/wife's page. She don't say how they died. I'm not sure how to find a news article. She say's the 2 year old daughter died, then 4 days later her husband died. Can you find anything out about this and post it please? I don't want to bother her by asking what happened.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-M...34541329958663
    Last edited by Olivia; 05-10-2012 at 02:56 PM.

Always stuck in the past dementedeeyore's Avatar
    That is so crazy. I screwed around with this all afternoon and couldn't get any information. One would think that the news would have picked up on such a story with their deaths so close together. I think that it was in England, and from what I read on one of the many pages she has made, I get the impression that there were people interfering with their parental rights. (She said something about now no one can tell them when they can see her, because he is with her all the time.) Interesting and tragic story, whatever it is.

Mia died on her daddy's 41st birthday.

They died 5 days apart but Mia's aunt wrote on Mia's Memorial Page the day before her daddy died that he was coming to be with her soon...

Jaime Mia Tom Taylor posted to RIP Mia Elizabeth Corry 17.04.08 - 24.01.12
    Hi mia, daddy is coming to be with you very soon! ♥ ♥ xxxxxx
    Like ? ? January 28 at 10:30am ?

A family picture on Tom's memorial page:

I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Always stuck in the past dementedeeyore's Avatar
    This one is making me insane. I can't let it go. I found a lot of references in their FB pages to Blackpool. In my searching, I found this story. This guy looks like him to me. If it IS him, then apparently he was a conman who stole money under the guise of a charity for infants. I wonder...

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven...ty_conman.html
    Last edited by dementedeeyore; 02-07-2012 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Add pics.

Quote Originally Posted by dementedeeyore View Post
    This one is making me insane. I can't let it go. I found a lot of references in their FB pages to Blackpool. In my searching, I found this story. This guy looks like him to me. If it IS him, then apparently he was a conman who stole money under the guise of a charity for infants. I wonder...

I searched for hours the other day on this too, also found that info and do believe that is the same guy.

Quote Originally Posted by dementedeeyore View Post

I, too, put some time in...nada in results. The ages also match from the linked article to his Memorial FB.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Nottingham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    I, too, put some time in...nada in results. The ages also match from the linked article to his Memorial FB.

I also spent all night looking on the net trying to find out how and why they died i have seen his wife rachel on a facebook page called angels and sprits
    saying that they died 4 days apart but nuffin else iv been on the rip pages aswell i think its odd that someone wrote '' daddy will be with you soon'' beofre he had
    even died what if if was going to pull through? I do belive that con man link is him aswell hmmm summert sounds fishy if u ask me

his oldest daughter's facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...000180&sk=wall

seems like he has been sick for awhile.
    Last edited by rachy; 02-11-2012 at 01:33 AM.

The previous newspaper article is about the same guy from many years ago when he had been unscrupulous and claimed to be collecting money on behalf of charities. He'd had a "World in Action" tv programme shown about him in U.K. He'd appeared in the last couple of years on "Jeremy Kyle" about his two youngest daugthers being brought up in care - but not everything is always that clear cut is it.

Both facebook links and youtube link have stopped working.

aparently mia had been to the doctors with a cold and sent home but it was actually pneumonia

tom had previously had an alcohol problem which he had beaten but didn't get over the long term effects and it was that that took him, he had also found faith and had alot to do with his local church.

SO whilst he may have been bad years ago people can change and nobody deserves to have a child of theirs die, not any day but especially not on their own birthday. I wouldn't be surprised if the grief got the better of a poorly man and he gave up the will to live. RIP Mia & Tom

Mia's Mother is Racheal Frances Balance on FB. Mia had a heart problem and her father died of a hemorrhage days later. I have a link to support but I am on my phone via FB mobile . I can't copy and paste. Will try from laptop tomorrow. This story struck me odd so I went on a hunt which brought me here.

Rachael Frances Ballance I know its not the same but I had two tragic losses last month, my three year old daughter mia passed away due to having a massive blood clot on her heart which almost covered her whole heart, then four days later her daddy passed away too due to hemorage! Get well soon baby liam, I wish you all the luck in the world little man♥♥ p.s please could you ask people to pray for me and my other daughter please?

I saw a guest looking at this, so I did a google.

http://www.justgiving.com/Beth-Corry0

Hiya, thank you for taking the time to read my just giving page. Im raising money for British Liver Trust in memory of my dad, Thomas Corry. He passed away on the 28th January 2012 due to Liver Disease. 4 days earlier on his 41st birthday, he lost his little girl Mia.
    I wanted to raise awareness after he died, because even though people may think that all people that have liver disease is due to alcohol, it isnt. there are 100 different types of liver disease out there today some are even hereditary. My dads condition was cirrhosis of the liver, but as soon as he found out he stopped drinking straight away and tried to change his life for his 3 children. All he wanted to do was watch us all grow up. We didnt know his condition was as bad as it was until the worst happened.The figures for liver disease are very shocking. And for every 1 person that gets a liver transplant, 20 people die. At the minute 40 people a day are losing their life due to liver disease.

Losing someone so close to you is a very hard thing to deal with and many can just give up. I have chosen to get up and carry on going. I know my dad would be very proud of me. I am now working at Blackpool Victoria Hospital and work around the corner from where my dad took his last breaths. I am privileged to be able to walk in everyday and do the job i love.

we need to raise awareness and if the condition isnt to far ahead, we can help those people to a better life for them and their familes. This charity helps the people suffering from liver disease but also their families, there are helplines, charity events and many more things to help people through their battle.

In January i will be jumping out of a plane at 10,000 feet to raise at much money as i can. 100% of the donations will go to British Liver Trust. So please help in what ever way you can. Thank you so much!

Beth xxx

And more info -

Hi everyone, I am raisng money for Meningitis UK in loving memory of my beautiful brave daughter Mia who sadly passed away Tuesday 24th January 2012 due to 'Group A Haemolytic Streptococcal Septicaemia' aged just 3 years 9 months old, sadly we lost Mia's daddy just four days later due to liver failure. On Saturday 16th February 2013 exactly 1 year and 1 day after Mia and Tom's funeral anniversary I took the brave decision to jump 15,000ft out of a plane and raise money and awareness for the dreadful and sometimes fatal disease. I managed to raise a massive ?2,070.44 in total. xxx

And Mia -

Hi everyone, thank you for taking your time to visit my daughter's just giving page, Mia has two pages one for the UK and one for the USA.. All donations are greatly appreciated and will go a long way. The reason for me setting up this second page is because I want to hold my daughters legacy and take it to other parts of the world too. Mia had a very rare form of Meningitis and this doesn't just happen here in England, it happens all over the world..

https://www.justgiving.com/MiaElizabeth

Beth sounds like an amazing woman. It sounds like her dad would be real proud of her.

My dads condition was cirrhosis of the liver, but as soon as he found out he stopped drinking straight away and tried to change his life for his 3 children. All he wanted to do was watch us all grow up. We didnt know his condition was as bad as it was until the worst happened.The figures for liver disease are very shocking. And for every 1 person that gets a liver transplant, 20 people die. At the minute 40 people a day are losing their life due to liver disease.
    My brother also passed away with cirrhosis, so I understand how she feels.

My 23 year old nephew died from liver failure almost 2 years ago. So young while I know plenty not people who have drank for a lifetime and have no problem...we didn't know he had liver failure until it was too late.
    Its not easy to hide all this damage inside ~ Aaron Lewis

Thread Information