Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: MDS Mobile!

Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
    I made the mistake of ckicking on of those links on my iPad/Safari and it locked me into the mobile site w/no multi-quite and missing other features.

When I click "Full Site", it says page not found. No way to get out of mobile.

How to use emoticons and quote in MDS mobile website

Emoticons
    To use emoticons on the MDS mobile website, make note of their name and put colons on either side. Example below:

: undecided :

: cheesy :

Quoting is more complex but can be done pretty easy. I find that it takes a little practice and in no way is it as easy as the non-mobile website.
    First, long press the person?s quote that you want to copy and copy it.
    Second, press on reply to thread
    Third, type out the beginning quote bracket like so [ quote=userid ] The userid is the person you are quoting. No spaces
    Fourth, paste the quote that you copied.
    Fifth, end the quote with end brackets like so [ /quote ] Again, no spaces
    Sixth and finally, put in your reply and send it out.

Example Quote
    [ quote=whomeveritmayconcern ] Hahahaha! You are so funny! [ /quote ]
    You have no idea! : cheesy :

If you find this too cumbersome, you can view the non-mobile page from your mobile by following the link below. I find it really small and hard to navigate from a small screen but to each his/her own.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/forum.php?styleid=1

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Last edited by sogs; 06-06-2013 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sheesh View Post
    I made the mistake of ckicking on of those links on my iPad/Safari and it locked me into the mobile site w/no multi-quite and missing other features.

Gosh, Sheesh, clicking on those is what gets most people onto the full site. Maybe if you power down then power back up and try the links then?... I am ipad-pod-phone impaired.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Isn't there a link on the mobile site at the bottom where you can go to the full site?
    I haven't looked at the "mobile" version in awhile but thought I remembered that link...

Quote Originally Posted by sheesh View Post

Sheesh, that was not meant for ipad. Click on the link http://mydeathspace.com/vb/forum.php?styleid=1 to get back to the regular page. You can switch to either on an iphone but I just think that the mobile site works better on my iphone.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    Sheesh, that was not meant for ipad. Click on the link http://mydeathspace.com/vb/forum.php?styleid=1 to get back to the regular page. You can switch to either on an iphone but I just think that the mobile site works better on my iphone.
    Hurrah!

I can't seem to change my avatar or siggy on mobile?! Am I being stupid or is there a flaw?

Quote Originally Posted by J a d e View Post
    I can't seem to change my avatar or siggy on mobile?! Am I being stupid or is there a flaw?
    I use the non-mobile version on my mobile devices. It might help if you want to change stuff?
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/forum.php?styleid=1
    that should work.

BAZINGA!!! Bump in case you need it!!!
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Thread Information