Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Man has sex with cars...

Man has sex with cars...

Uh, yeah.........

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/1,,2007110349,00.html

Re: Man has sex with cars...

"Chris, 38, has a recognised psychological condition that makes him physically attracted to motors."

it creeps me out to think there are enough people who are sexually attracted to CARS for it to be recognized! grossss!
    [quote author=GarryShandling]<br />I&#039;m too shy to express my sexual needs except over the phone to people I don&#039;t know.<br />[/quote]

Words escape me...

Frikkin weirdos out there

Makes me think of the blonde that burnt her lips on the tailpipe, when she tried to blow up the bus.

It could say kids instead of cars.....looking at the bright side?

I didn't read the article, and I don't know if it got into the specifics, but just how&nbsp; does one have sex with a car?&nbsp;

[quote author=andrea0121 link=topic=5504.msg224378#msg224378 date=1173481840]

I didn't read the article, and I don't know if it got into the specifics, but just how&nbsp; does one have sex with a car?&nbsp;
    [/quote]

Which is true.&nbsp; I dunno how you have sex with a car, but I pretty much mastered having sex in them.&nbsp;

So he stuck his shaft in the shaft?

Yowza.

lmao
    <br />I&#039;m your huckleberry.

[quote author=tmars78 link=topic=5504.msg224379#msg224379 date=1173481920]
    Which is true.&nbsp; I dunno how you have sex with a car, but I pretty much mastered having sex in them.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

Tart.

[quote author=Apathetic link=topic=5504.msg224374#msg224374 date=1173481703]
    Words escape me...

Frikkin weirdos out there
    [/quote]

Come on....what's wrong with it....he just wanted to fill 'er up....and get some tail (pipe).....

really the burning sensation and rash from the gas tank only lasts for a little while.....

[quote author=briano06 link=topic=5504.msg224410#msg224410 date=1173482720]
    Come on....what's wrong with it....he just wanted to fill 'er up....and get some tail (pipe).....

really the burning sensation and rash from the gas tank only lasts for a little while.....

[/quote] :lol:
    [quote author=eliot.eliot]God, this is why i love you..You&#039;re witty..almost too witty...[/quote][quote author=eliot.eliot]I&#039;m putty in your hands.[/quote]

Two words. FUCKED UP.

[quote author=andrea0121 link=topic=5504.msg224378#msg224378 date=1173481840]

[/quote]

your right.....it could say showing kids how to have sex with cars.....which would be even more disturbing....

[quote author=briano06 link=topic=5504.msg224461#msg224461 date=1173483683]
    your right.....it could say showing kids how to have sex with cars.....which would be even more disturbing....
    [/quote]I could see him with his friends on the corner. &quot;Ooh look at that body...and that trunk! I gotta have it.&quot; And starts to hump the tailpipe. Ewwww.

[quote author=MissLyss link=topic=5504.msg224470#msg224470 date=1173483817]
    I could see him with his friends on the corner. &quot;Ooh look at that body...and that trunk! I gotta have it.&quot; And starts to hump the tailpipe. Ewwww.
    [/quote]

yeah, he's probably &quot;broken in&quot; many cars in his lifetime....

[quote author=briano06 link=topic=5504.msg224481#msg224481 date=1173484121]
    [/quote]
    LOL!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote author=MissLyss link=topic=5504.msg224470#msg224470 date=1173483817]
    I could see him with his friends on the corner. &quot;Ooh look at that body...and that trunk! I gotta have it.&quot; And starts to hump the tailpipe. Ewwww.
    [/quote]
    especially if you just met the guy and he says &quot;hey dude, check this out&quot;....

[quote author=briano06 link=topic=5504.msg224481#msg224481 date=1173484121]
    [/quote]
    Soad?

[quote author=andrea0121 link=topic=5504.msg224606#msg224606 date=1173487034]
    Soad?

[/quote]

Yeah, Yeah, I found your other TART.&nbsp; ^^^^^^^^^ way up there!!

[quote author=tmars78 link=topic=5504.msg224618#msg224618 date=1173487277]
    Yeah, Yeah, I found your other TART.&nbsp; ^^^^^^^^^ way up there!!
    [/quote]

:oops:

On a related note, I'm aroused by tractor trailers.

Srsly.

I told a (now ex) friend of mine about it, and he remarked that it was probably because they're phallic.&nbsp; Which makes sense.
    Bisexual black female<br />in search of straight male<br />for love relationship<br />...long walks on the beach<br />...a good book in front of the fire<br />..and lots and lots of anal sex<br />--send photo--

Ask and teh internets will provide...

How do you make love to a car? A simple manual describing a rare fetish for those that ask me this question.

Steps

1. The tailpipe isn't the only option! If it interests you get hold of a silicon sleeve or some other masturbation tool to make life easier on your tool. Note:My preferred sleeve is a Hand Job Stroker by Calexotics, obtainable from CloneZone (wank toys dept).Typically a rubber, silicon or similar sheath can also be used elsewhere, especially if you are a cut gentleman.

2. If you enjoy the body of a car, then licking, kissing, caressing and the normal actions of foreplay work well.

3. Lying on bodywork, with practice can be enjoyable, hot or cold. Key point is to get a feel for what might dent permanently. Cut guys often get more out of humping when using some form of textured sheath.

4. Manual gearsticks can be fun for those inclined to allow the car to return the favour, just be sure of a smooth entry with a custom walnut, carbon fibre or titanium gearknob. Jaguars with walnut knobs work well for this.

5. Leather interiors on luxory vehicles work rather well for humping. I've seen vanilla folks enjoy this as an alternative to lady palm and her five fingers. Cleans easy too!

6. For hardcore car lovers (trucks too), oily diffs, engines and tyres are an additional turn on. One guy enjoys being squashed this way, another likes to taste the fluids. Most fluids would be hazardous if swallowed in any quantity however.

7. Finally jacking up to jackoff is safest accomplished with ramps rather than just jacks or axle stands. Especially if you and your 4 wheeled friend are &quot;bouncers&quot;. Big wheeled pickups are notorious for this.

8. Privacy is a must unless you're an exhibitionist. Most countries don't like public indecency whether you are fucking a car, man or woman. Stick to a garage or workshop where possible.

9. Mixing fetishes can work with cars when used with imagination and care. Watersports is a common addition for many men as are other variations. Leather bondage can be fun too before, during or after serving the car.

10. Roleplay involving the car is another spice. Needless to say solo roleplay requires vivid imagination and the ability to suspend rational thought temporarily.(Needless to say some would say permanently ;) ) Two or more involved tends to be easier. Big or luxorious vehicles can be served, small sports cars dominated or switched around. Doesn't always work for me, varies.

11. Roleplay may be a thing for some, but the real thing for me and many is the variety of textures and smells associated with a good looking car. On top of all the other attributes that is. It's worth exploring new aspects of your 4 wheeled lover each time you have a session, as I did today exploring her tyres during other activities. Variety is the spice of life.

12. I haven't mentioned fem/car action purely because being a man, I don't have intimate knowledge of what would really work for a woman in this game. Obviously there is the option of gearknob riding, attachments to replace unsuitable gearknobs and I've seen a bumper rider (dildo attached to towbar). However, like tailpipes are not the only choice for men, I can't believe that penetration by the vehicle is the only choice for women. I hope to see edits adding to this by imaginitive types. I have seen some cool pics of bound women on House of Gord's website where they are attached to vehicles in various ways, however this wasn't quite what I had in mind :-).

Tips

Muck can be kinky, especially muddy 4x4's or rally cars. However most folks into this don't like bird crap, tree sap and
    bug squash. Wash these off first. Road salt, mud, dust are often not a problem and for some adds something natural perhaps. Its a mood/taste thing.
    Obsession, never a good thing. If you can't related to a human sexually, emotionally or otherwise AND you have this fetish (or any other), you DO have an issue. It's up to you to address it however. A good fetish can and should be a nice extra dimension to a normal balanced life.
    If you anthropomorphasize your 4 wheeled lover, it's worth remembering that its a fantasy. A fun, sexy fantasy, but a emotional/sexual/mental construct. Despite my own enjoyment, a car isn't actually a person. Except during sex LOL.
    Have some humor. Lots of it. The more outrageous the fetish, the more you'll need. Otherwise, well you'll get all serious and boring which is not play.
    Other vehicles may be of interest, and similar methods work for these too. Motorbikes, commercial trucks, construction vehicles and motorboats spring to mind. Just don't climb in the water with the latter-cold water and sex don't tend to work.
    It's not for most folks, even car enthusiasts. You'll know by now if you found it interesting/horny or not. Some folks try it late in life and enjoy it. Others can't wrap their head around it. Not surprised!!!

Warnings

Racing the car-fucking his/her pipe from cold whilst running the engine does work on 4 piped cars, but has hazards. You only ever muck this up once! As Dekhyr Dragon states in his seminal work, &quot;never fuck a car hot! I did....once!.
    Common mistake when encountering this fetish is to believe it's a spoof. It's not. I've a video proving it :-).
    Lying on hot engines is an act requiring caution and knowledge of what stays hottest longest. Know your car, before you try to get to know her too well!

Things You'll Need

Desire in the first place!!!!
    Vehicle you fancy
    Privacy and warm enough space
    Any sheaths that will help
    Appropriate ramps if needed
    Blankets,carpet,cushions for comfort depending on positions
    Imagination
    With all this talk of thinking outside the box, I am beginning to wonder what&#039;s left inside the box. -Me

Things like this makes me glad that cars don't get pregnant just because that means less chance of THOSE weirdos breeding.
    Perhaps i spent too long hibernating?

[quote author=Poofer link=topic=5504.msg226200#msg226200 date=1173571801]
    Things like this makes me glad that cars don't get pregnant just because that means less chance of THOSE weirdos breeding.
    [/quote]

Isn't that the truth?

roflcopter pilot Mr. Formaldehyde's Avatar

you mean none of you find cars sexually attractive?&nbsp;
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Formaldehyde
    errrr...you got a towel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_XO
    no, I got a face though.

Thread Information