Thread: How to find info on deaths of people I know

How to find info on deaths of people I know

If this is the wrong place to put this I apologize. I'm looking for info on 4 deaths. Two of them I know did not have Facebook accounts. How do I research their deaths, get ME reports,police reports etc. One of these is my dad and I think my grandma is not being honest about his COD. Any info or advice would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Cara

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    How horrible to hear you are not sure about your own father's death. I am sorry.

It might be best to post questions like this on one of the premium threads in the future. Please feel free to reach out to me if you want some sleuthing.

The best way is to make a thread for each individual person in the additional info section. Include any social media, obituaries, any info at all that you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    The best way is to make a thread for each individual person in the additional info section. Include any social media, obituaries, any info at all that you have.
    What section would I do it in in the Preemie section, and can you move this there?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Go to the "Additional Information" thread to post specifics such as the name, date of death, social media, etc., on any persons who you want to know more about.

For questions you can reach out to Liv or post to one of the premimum threads. It is just best to not start a thread if you have a question.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Go to the "Additional Information" thread to post specifics such as the name, date of death, social media, etc., on any persons who you want to know more about.

For questions you can reach out to Liv or post to one of the premimum threads. It is just best to not start a thread if you have a question.
    I'm thinking the Preemie section would be best, I don't want to upset family....

Speak here would work. I usually search for a little if someone posts about stuff in there...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Caraslzybonz View Post
    If this is the wrong place to put this I apologize. I'm looking for info on 4 deaths. Two of them I know did not have Facebook accounts. How do I research their deaths, get ME reports,police reports etc. One of these is my dad and I think my grandma is not being honest about his COD. Any info or advice would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Cara
    If you know when and where your Dad died, you, as next of kin have every right to request a copy of the death certificate.
    Get started at https://www.vitalchek.com/death-certificates
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by Caraslzybonz View Post
    Thanks,
    Cara
    Cara, I Hope you can find the answers you are seeking If you know possible state or city of death, that will help. You may be able to request information direct from medical examiner's office. As you post more information, we'll do our best to help you!

Thread Information