Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sherry Arnold (43) left her home for a pre-dawn run and never returned

I don't think we were saying that Sherry would've necessarily been saved by an airhorn. Instead, others might be able to use an airhorn in situations where it might be more beneficial. Sherry needed a Glock, no doubt about that one.
    I wear caps with flat brims and sunglasses with white frames. I...DROOL...

Quote Originally Posted by wmdeeznuts View Post
    I don't think we were saying that Sherry would've necessarily been saved by an airhorn. Instead, others might be able to use an airhorn in situations where it might be more beneficial. Sherry needed a Glock, no doubt about that one.
    Like scaring the crap out of family members I just bought two more at the dollar store the other day. The fam is having dinner together tonight and it's on like Donkey Kong!

Michael Keith Spell is ineligible for execution under a 2002 U.S. Supreme Court ruling according to a new motion. In that case justices reversed the death sentence of Daryl Atkins, a Virginia man convicted of murder, on the grounds that executing the mentally retarded violated the Constitution?s prohibition against cruel and unusual punishment.

Spell still would face a potential life sentence and a minimum of 10 years in prison if convicted of deliberate homicide. He's also charged with attempted kidnapping, which carries a maximum sentence of 10 years.
    Spellt has been examined by a mental health professional and found to meet the court?s definition of mentally disabled. That includes having an IQ of 75 or lower and being incapable of normal mental functions.

We're talking about everyday skills, living skills, ability to drive a car, make change, hold a job and be able to learn skills, Attorney Alfred Avignone said.

Spell told a judge in an initial court appearance last year that he cannot read. His father has said Spell had less education than a kindergartner.

He had traveled with Lester Van Waters Jr to the oil fields of Montana and North Dakota looking for work. Court documents, however, allege the Arnold abduction came just days after the pair left Colorado and after both suspects had smoked crack cocaine during the journey.

Prosecutors have until Aug. 21 to respond to the motion from Avignone and fellow defense attorney Lisa Banick, which was filed under seal.

http://huecri.wordpress.com/2013/07/...sherry-arnold/

My mom's cousin died under the same circumstances, she was only 16 though

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

This is an amazing thread. As well as the horrible attack on this woman, I've learned there's a mountain lion hunting season & (thankyou mT) I've been reading up on Crybaby Bridges - which lead me to melonheads (those are dolphins here & I was wondering why they were hanging around bridges in the woods).

Back on topic though - did anyone notice the mention of L.E retrieving the burial shovel from Walmart!!! They bought it after the murder used it for the burial & then returned it??? Has anyone ever heard anything like this before?? These 2 are a whole new level of disgusting.

I didn't see any perp pix ( could've missed then, sometimes they won't load for me) but just in case -

Thread Information