Thread: Aisha Sanders (24) beat her 86 yr old Grandmother to death and sold her TV for drugs

Aisha Sanders (24) beat her 86 yr old Grandmother to death and sold her TV for drugs

A Montgomery County grand jury has indicted a 24-year-old woman on murder charges in the beating death of her 86-year-old grandmother.
    The body of Mary Muha was discovered Dec. 20 by her grandson in her Washington Twp. home. She had been severely beaten about the head, according to the coroner.

The next day, Aisha Sanders was found asleep in the victim’s car in Preble County. The car was out of gas. Sanders told Montgomery County Sheriff’s detectives she took a television from her grandmother’s home and sold it for drugs. She said she had been partying since Dec. 18 when she beat her grandmother, Sheriff Phil Plummer said.

Detectives said Sanders had been living off and on in her grandmother’s house. “She pretty much drained all the finances,” Plummer said. The sheriff said he thought Sanders went into a rage and beat the woman because there was no money for drugs.

The grand jury handed up indictments for one count of aggravated murder with prior calculation and design; one count of aggravated murder during the commission of aggravated robbery; two counts of aggravated robbery; and one count of tampering with evidence.

“This defendant robbed and killed her own elderly grandmother, in order to obtain money to buy illegal drugs,” Prosecutor Mat Heck said

Thursday. “We need to protect the most vulnerable members in our community — the elderly and our children.”

Arraignment for Sanders is set for Jan. 3.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/...r-1305428.html

This makes me mad. I know that sounds so simple but just wow.

I get you.

I hate this. Argh. Infuriates me. I actually bubble up inside and want to hit people like her with bricks.

Stop hating. The party was over, she was out of money, and grandma had to die. It's not perfect, but meth ain't free and money don't grow on trees. We'd all do the same thing in that situation if we were the girl.

Actually, I'd probably just try to get into rehab or at worst start shoplifting from CVS in order to finance my drug habbit. But that's just me.
    I wear caps with flat brims and sunglasses with white frames. I...DROOL...

Thread Information