Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Woman lived with dead roommate

Re: Woman lived with dead roommate

[quote author=missberi link=topic=5470.msg224036#msg224036 date=1173470578]
    i have a feeling someone who came into the apartment had to have alerted the police.  i reallllllllllly hope this chick gets in trouble for this
    [/quote]
    the news said she's going to for fraud and something else. Also I'm pretty sure she OD on heroin at least that's what was said on the news earlier. They also had said she pretended to be Ashley so she could receive the money from Ashley's father.
    [quote author=DEADZONECARTMAN link=topic=5470.msg223433#msg223433 date=1173448243]
    Boy Michigan my great state sure has brought some freaks out of the woodwork the last few weeks eh?
    [/quote]
    Yeah I noticed that this morning too, This stuff has just gotten crazy, It's kind of scary living here, and none of its from the usual places like Detroit or Flint or anything, notice that?
    [quote author=Mr. Formaldehyde]<br />I will wship YOU!!!1[/quote]<br />[quote author=LawChick]<br />I love you back whore. Don&#39;t forget it either.<br />[/quote]

Man claims roommate sought help ditching dead body
    CANTON TOWNSHIP -- A man who claims he led police to the decaying body of Ashley Ann Pierce says her 28-year-old roommate frantically drove to his Westland home begging for help to remove the body.

Hours before Canton Police found the 19-year-old Tuesday, Danny Fielhauer said her 28-year-old roommate tried to enlist him in the effort to remove the three-week-old dead body -- which was found under a heap of clothes in an apartment living room.

&quot;This girl came over to my house and asked me to get rid of this body,&quot; said Fielhauer, adding he was acquainted with the 28-year-old through her boyfriend who met last year while serving time in the Wayne County Jail.

&quot;She was hiding her face and saying 'There's a dead girl in my house and I have to get rid of her,'&quot; he said.

Fielhauer said he finally told the woman he'd send someone over to help her remove the body from the apartment, but instead, he said, he alerted Canton Township Police.

&quot;Last time I talked to her was when the cops were outside her door and she asked if I sent the cops over there. I said 'Good luck,' and then hung up the phone,&quot; he said.

Police wouldn't verify Fielhauer's account or identify him as the tipster who told police about the body. The caller wished to remain anonymous and police will &quot;honor that request,&quot; said Detective Sgt. Rick Pomorski.

Fielhauer said the 28-year-old told him she used the death to scam $2,000 from Pierce's elderly father in northern Michigan. Police verified that claim on Thursday, saying the woman wanted drug money.

Fielhauer also said the roommate kept Pierce's body in her closet and moved it into a living room because she thought help to move the body was on the way.

A preliminary autopsy indicated Pierce's death was drug-related. The roommate does not currently face charges.

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070309/UPDATE/703090447/1003

The roommate doesn't face charges?&nbsp; I would think the girl's dad would want some kind of fraud charges filed.&nbsp;

Man, I'd have to be pretty fucked up on something to be living in that apt with a decomposing body. :2thescream:

one of her friends posted this

I misses you hun... RIP you know we wont ever forget about you... JR and I will come see you very soon.. ps. Im kinda pissed at you for not listening to me I told you what the deal was and not to fuck with that and you promised me you wouldnt. Im really saddenned
    Corey

[quote author=aquatwins link=topic=5470.msg229441#msg229441 date=1173759274]
    one of her friends posted this

I misses you hun... RIP you know we wont ever forget about you... JR and I will come see you very soon.. ps. Im kinda pissed at you for not listening to me I told you what the deal was and not to fuck with that and you promised me you wouldnt. Im really saddenned
    Corey
    [/quote]

I posted this already :)

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=5470.msg223892#msg223892 date=1173466122]
    I can't believe the dad gave the roommate almost $2,000.00 in a month without insisting to speak to his daughter.
    [/quote]
    hard to believe.&nbsp; very interesting and bizarre story for sure.&nbsp;

Interesting update:

DEARBORN, Mich. -- Dearborn police said they will reopen the case of a man who died last year of a drug overdose.

Authorities say Christopher McCarthy, 33, had been living with a woman who Canton Township police said kept the corpse of an overdosed roommate for three weeks. McCarthy died last May.

&quot;We're re-examining the Dearborn case because there was a similar name involved in that case and the Canton case,&quot; Dearborn police Sgt. Gary Marchetti said.

Canton Township police found the body of Ashley Pierce, 19, March 6 after receiving an anonymous tip.

The name of the 28-year-old woman who lived with McCarthy and Pierce was not being released.

Local 4 learned that Pierce met the 28-year-old woman in jail just three days before her death.

Police said she has not been charged with a crime and there's no evidence of foul play in either death.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/11306266/detail.html

[quote author=andyniz link=topic=5470.msg243650#msg243650 date=1174485035]
    Interesting update:

DEARBORN, Mich. -- Dearborn police said they will reopen the case of a man who died last year of a drug overdose.

Authorities say Christopher McCarthy, 33, had been living with a woman who Canton Township police said kept the corpse of an overdosed roommate for three weeks. McCarthy died last May.

&quot;We're re-examining the Dearborn case because there was a similar name involved in that case and the Canton case,&quot; Dearborn police Sgt. Gary Marchetti said.

Canton Township police found the body of Ashley Pierce, 19, March 6 after receiving an anonymous tip.

The name of the 28-year-old woman who lived with McCarthy and Pierce was not being released.

Local 4 learned that Pierce met the 28-year-old woman in jail just three days before her death.

Police said she has not been charged with a crime and there's no evidence of foul play in either death.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/11306266/detail.html
    [/quote]

why are they keeping this girls name so hush hush.&nbsp; that is so weird......

Thread Information