Page 1 of 164 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: The MDS Livejournal

The MDS Livejournal

In a transparent attempt to start a thread that doesn't die and in light of numerous threads started just so someone can say something like "OMG I GOT A PUPPY!" (not that there's anything wrong with puppies), SuzySteamboat is announcing the Livejournal Thread.  Share about your day, something stupid that happened, something shitty that happened, maybe about your upcoming sex change operation. 

And do not question why SuzySteamboat feels the need to talk about herself in the third person.  It makes her feel important.

Also, to those who thought "The MDS Livejournal" might have been referring to an actual Livejournal about MDS, you are sadly mistaken.  But that would be a great fucking idear.
    Bisexual black female<br />in search of straight male<br />for love relationship<br />...long walks on the beach<br />...a good book in front of the fire<br />..and lots and lots of anal sex<br />--send photo--

Re: The MDS Livejournal

[quote author=SuzySteamboat link=topic=5469.msg222304#msg222304 date=1173404354]
    And do not question why SuzySteamboat feels the need to talk about herself in the third person.&nbsp; It makes her feel important.
    [/quote]

:lol:

(I'll post in the interest of keeping this thread alive.&nbsp; I love hearing about people's daily lives.&nbsp; It's probably because I'm so boring.&nbsp; But that's okay.&nbsp; Boring works for me.)

Dear LiveJournal,

After all the hiccups and problems in this weekend's plans, I finally said Fuck It and booked a flight for Friday afternoon.&nbsp; I'm going to Arizona for Spring Training, but the only games I'll see are Giants vs A's and Mariners.&nbsp; Even though I'm a Dodgers fan, my friend is a Giants fan, but she has the RV, so that pretty much settles it.

I spent the most money I've ever spent ever (except for my car) on a new camera yesterday.&nbsp; So much that my bank called me to make sure my credit card wasn't stolen and they were legitimate charges.&nbsp; Oops.

BF was supposed to come over tonight, but we got into a stupid, stupid (IMO) fight this morning, so now he's not.&nbsp; Which sucks because he'll be traveling for work for the next four weeks.&nbsp; I hate fighting.

That is all, I told you I was boring.

Angela

Dear Livejournal.

&nbsp; Today was good. I even got soem afternoon Delight. (Cue Will Ferrell version of tune). I just ate some yummy Hamburger Helper, and now working on stuff to talk about on my show tomorrow. I have enlisted fellow MDS members to help me come up with metal bands to add to my metal arsenal. Tomorrow is the Powerman 5000 show, i am certainly looking forward to that! I will go nuts when they play When World's Collide. Why? Because for so long, that was my theme song for fucking someone up. Ok. That's it for now. I gotta go check and see if Emma has posted boob and as shots on MDS for all to see. Bye!

CARTMAN
    Boring game.

Aw man, I LOVE Hamburger Helper!&nbsp; Ever after eating it for all those years growing up as a poor mexican, I still love it.&nbsp; My favorite is lasagna.

i wana play...
    and suzy your funny!!

Dear LiveJournal..
    can i just say before i start i was outraged yesterday when i was at the supermarket and i was asked for ID to buy a freaking scatch card!!!! do i look 15?! i am 19 freaking years old?! i was like are you kidding me!! heres my drivers liscence bih! i didnt win any money :-(.
    Today is saturday and it is 2pm exactly and i am not even dressed yet. last night me and the boyfriend thought it would be fun to drink some wine and eat some doritos, and dip. so we brought a bottle of white and a bottle of red. we i cant really rememeber what happened next, but i remeber waking up at 4.12am and my tv was still on i was lying one side of the bed he was lying on the other i was like wtf? so still half drunk i went downstairs got some kiwi fruit and some cranberry juice, we sat in bed and ate in then fell asleep intill 9:34 am. we then got dressed went downstairs made some pizza, i then had a shower.. and here we are! god that entry was boring.. i apoligise... :-D

shiki

Dear Livejournal,

I think you are a great idea. I often want to post my bullshit but don't want to start a whole thread for it. So anyway, good morning. My husband, Flint went to work this am so Im just relaxing in the bed with my laptop and watchin disaster movies on scifi channel. my son is sitting next to me drawing, my oldest son is watching saturday morning cartoons and playing WOW on the other computer. my daughter is supposed to be cleaning her room but right now she is applying first aid to the millimeter long &quot;cut&quot; on her finger. I plan to do this pretty much all day tho I'll do laundry, cleaning and cooking etc. at diffferent points my main activity will be chillin.

shiki

[quote author=shiki link=topic=5469.msg225704#msg225704 date=1173542261]
    Dear Livejournal,

I think you are a great idea. I often want to post my bullshit but don't want to start a whole thread for it. So anyway, good morning. My husband, Flint went to work this am so Im just relaxing in the bed with my laptop and watchin disaster movies on scifi channel. my son is sitting next to me drawing, my oldest son is watching saturday morning cartoons and playing WOW on the other computer. my daughter is supposed to be cleaning her room but right now she is applying first aid to the millimeter long &quot;cut&quot; on her finger. I plan to do this pretty much all day tho I'll do laundry, cleaning and cooking etc. at diffferent points my main activity will be chillin.

shiki
    [/quote]

is you real name shiki? cause thats too cool!

and i thought u were like 20!

shiki

[quote author=Lexa link=topic=5469.msg225707#msg225707 date=1173542460]
    is you real name shiki? cause thats too cool!

and i thought u were like 20!
    [/quote]

yes my real name is shiki and ha i wish i was 20 again...more like 36 (for a couple more months at least)
    your livejournal made me chuckle cuz when i was 28 I was ID'd trying to go see the Blairl Witch Project. I didn't have my ID cuz I couldn't have imagined being IDd for a movie, especially not one completely lacking in naked boobies...i got in but I was thoroughly outraged as well. The kid who carded me was like 16 yrs old.

Dear LiveJournal,

I worked yesterday from 9:30am until 11:30pm. I had to wake up again this morning at 8am to start work again. My daughter woke up around 8:30am so as I am trying to work I am also trying to feed and give attention to my 4 year old. Needless to say I am tired :( I also have to work tomorrow starting at 8am and who knows when i will be done today or tomorrow. God I hate this day light savings issue. I work on computer applications for my company and I have to test and make sure that they are all in sync with the day light saving issue that everyone is worried about! My job is boring and I know this post is boring as well but I am sad! :( lol
    ok end rant

shiki

[quote author=stephak link=topic=5469.msg225721#msg225721 date=1173543854]
    Dear LiveJournal,

I worked yesterday from 9:30am until 11:30pm. I had to wake up again this morning at 8am to start work again. My daughter woke up around 8:30am so as I am trying to work I am also trying to feed and give attention to my 4 year old. Needless to say I am tired :( I also have to work tomorrow starting at 8am and who knows when i will be done today or tomorrow. God I hate this day light savings issue. I work on computer applications for my company and I have to test and make sure that they are all in sync with the day light saving issue that everyone is worried about! My job is boring and I know this post is boring as well but I am sad! :( lol
    ok end rant
    [/quote]

thank god someones ontop of y2k07....

everyone all stocked up on TP and bottled water? AEEIIIIEEEE

[quote author=shiki link=topic=5469.msg225740#msg225740 date=1173545261]

everyone all stocked up on TP and bottled water? AEEIIIIEEEE
    [/quote]

It sucks donkey ding dong and we are having issues. I work for a conferencing company so it won't effect most people but I sure hope other places don't have the problems we are!!

[quote author=shiki link=topic=5469.msg225740#msg225740 date=1173545261]

everyone stocked up on TP and bottled water?AEEIIIIEEEE
    [/quote]

Haha, that made me laugh because my initials are TP.
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

Dear MDS LiveJournal,

Holy shit, the boyfriend finally made dinner last night, for like, the second time in six months - and it was good! Now, if only he would cook more often, that would rock.

I went to the eye doctor this morning and I am blinder than I thought. Always a joy. But I got new contacts, score!

My mom's having surgery Monday, I had to get her prescriptions for her today. $100 - yuck! After surgery, she will officially be way effin' smaller than me, which is hard to deal with. She will be down to a size 8 or so. God, my mom hasn't been a size 8 ever in my life. I'm so happy for her, I just hope this surgery goes better than the gastric bypass.

I am turning into my dad, I bought Frank Sinatra, Eric Clapton and Van Morrison on iTunes this week. Yanno, all that crap he used to make me listen to growing up and I hated? Ya. That.

I'm deathly in need of a manicure and pedicure, my nails look disgusting. But I hafta do laundry and wash the floors and crap before I do girly crap. The house is such a mess. I hate being such a consumer. I wish I could be a tree hugging hippie that was happy without a buncha &quot;stuff&quot;.

I would probably commit violent acts for Great Bluedini Kool Aid, thank you Kool Aid thread. But they had none at Vons or Big Lots. Bastards!

I am stressed about money and my job. I want a raise. But I know I don't truly deserve one. I spend far too much company time on Craigslist, MDS and MySpace. I just want more money, or a second job. Or for Josh to get a better job. SOMETHING! Anything.

Anyway, MDS LiveJournal, thanks for listening.
    Me
    With all this talk of thinking outside the box, I am beginning to wonder what&#039;s left inside the box. -Me

HELLO YESTERDAY I WENT TO A PARTY AND IT WAS FUN I DID IT AGAIN HAHAHA

Dear&nbsp; LiveJournal:

In the past 2 days, alot of bullshit has been happening to me. My ex was in the hospital for methamphatemine abuse which was caused by Crystal Meth (obviously). I stayed with him all morning and night till he was discharged. I felt terrible, seeing his family all there in disbelief, not knowing his past drug addiction. I personally thought it was cocaine, until the Dr was speaking to me asking if I knew who was supplying him with &quot;crystal meth&quot;. Just a really bad day....then yesterday I show up to work and ask if I can get off 3 hours early so I can go see him and pick up his prescription for potassium. My boss got really upset at me and even called the owner to come cover my shift when I got off&nbsp; ....really uncalled for when there were other people who could of came in and need hours. I came into work today at 11am and my manager totally dissed me and asked &quot;so will you be staying for your whole shift today&quot;.....SMARTASS!! So here I am..worrying my hours are about to be cut. Which they probably will be...since I hear she has a tendency to do that to the employees who piss her off! It's just a really bad week for me..

[quote author=desireforfate link=topic=5469.msg225973#msg225973 date=1173561148]
    Dear&nbsp; LiveJournal:

In the past 2 days, alot of bullshit has been happening to me. My ex was in the hospital for methamphatemine abuse which was caused by Crystal Meth (obviously). I stayed with him all morning and night till he was discharged. I felt terrible, seeing his family all there in disbelief, not knowing his past drug addiction. I personally thought it was cocaine, until the Dr was speaking to me asking if I knew who was supplying him with &quot;crystal meth&quot;. Just a really bad day....then yesterday I show up to work and ask if I can get off 3 hours early so I can go see him and pick up his prescription for potassium. My boss got really upset at me and even called the owner to come cover my shift when I got off&nbsp; ....really uncalled for when there were other people who could of came in and need hours. I came into work today at 11am and my manager totally dissed me and asked &quot;so will you be staying for your whole shift today&quot;.....SMARTASS!! So here I am..worrying my hours are about to be cut. Which they probably will be...since I hear she has a tendency to do that to the employees who piss her off! It's just a really bad week for me..
    [/quote]

is this a different ex? or the current bf that you just broke up with?
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

The current one i've been ranting about...it's such a loooooooong story. And NO were NOT together! I'm still standing my ground until he is finished with rehab!

ppl don't forget to turn your clocks forward one hour, spring forward fall back
    ‘I don’t mind dying - I just don’t want to be there when it happens&#039;<br />

thats tonight?
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=brie star link=topic=5469.msg226116#msg226116 date=1173567021]
    thats tonight?
    [/quote]

It is tonight! :(

[quote author=brie star link=topic=5469.msg226116#msg226116 date=1173567021]
    thats tonight?
    [/quote]yes babe.
    ‘I don’t mind dying - I just don’t want to be there when it happens&#039;<br />

shiki

Dear Livejournal,

Well sunday morning. I woke up and got it on with flint. then we hopped in the shower. then we got it on again. its been a good morning.

~shiki

dear live journal,

i got up stupidly early today to go foos shopping, wheer i brought some mp2 players for the parents and some sweeties, i went home then went to work where i got hit on by a 5 foot northern man, which was not fun. i ate a massive luch with my workmates then got paid, gave all my money to my mum to save. i am now sitting here about to get dressed football tonight!!
    ARGLYE V WATFORD any one in england will tell you its a big game! :-D

[quote author=Lexa link=topic=5469.msg226822#msg226822 date=1173631716]
    dear live journal,

i got up stupidly early today to go foos shopping, wheer i brought some mp2 players for the parents and some sweeties, i went home then went to work where i got hit on by a 5 foot northern man, which was not fun. i ate a massive luch with my workmates then got paid, gave all my money to my mum to save. i am now sitting here about to get dressed football tonight!!
    ARGLYE V WATFORD any one in england will tell you its a big game! :-D

[/quote]

I know a few of those, annoying aren't they!&nbsp; :lol:

GO PLYMOUTH ARGYLE! YOU CAN STUFF WATFORD !&nbsp;
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

Thread Information