Page 164 of 164 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164
Results 4,076 to 4,082 of 4082

Thread: The MDS Livejournal

the color nine

Re: The MDS Livejournal

Dear MDSLJ,

So I have emailing back and forth the old bf I mentioned.  He kept saying he wanted to have a phone call or meet.  I said nope emails only to discuss old times.  We are writing like it's a chat room reminiscing, joking.  Then he says "why did I ever let you go?"  So I'm thinking, yeah, what happened to this relationship.  Then it hits me so I write, don't you remember?  Your family hated me because I wasn't Jewish thus not good enough and you went with that.    Haven't gotten another email.  Do you think I will?  :lol:

the color nine

mdslj
    Just an update.  He wrote and said yeah, his mother never took to his other girlfriends or two wives, she's still hard as nails......and then wrote about his children.  :lol:

Also, I used to go to a site and while it loaded I would bake, cook or clean something.  Now with my new speedy internet these people will never have a home cooked, baked or clean anything again!  Bwaaahahahahaha

[quote author=the color nine link=topic=5469.msg1209268#msg1209268 date=1236619405]

[/quote]

Thanks.  I needed it.  The graveside service is Friday.  There's going to be drama as more information comes out.
    "Death is not the worst that can happen to men." -Plato

the color nine

MDSLJ,

The youngest son was sick for two days then last night I hear from the other side of the bedroom door "help me" and there curled around a bucket on the floor is the oldest son.  He has diarrhea and vomiting, so get him all set up with meds, etc.  I go back to bed and hear this strange bang sound so I go into the main bathroom and there the husband is passed out Elvis style with bare ass in the air.  He finally comes to and tells me he also has vomiting and diarrhea but felt a numbness start at his fingers and toes and progress up his body and that was the last thing he remembers.  So, at 5am it was my time, the poops and the throws.  We are all laying around exhausted except for the youngest, he is better and reminds us of this fact with a laugh every two to three damn minutes.  I think he knows we do not have the strength to harm him.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=the color nine link=topic=5469.msg1215393#msg1215393 date=1237145103]
    MDSLJ,

The youngest son was sick for two days then last night I hear from the other side of the bedroom door "help me" and there curled around a bucket on the floor is the oldest son.  He has diarrhea and vomiting, so get him all set up with meds, etc.  I go back to bed and hear this strange bang sound so I go into the main bathroom and there the husband is passed out Elvis style with bare ass in the air.  He finally comes to and tells me he also has vomiting and diarrhea but felt a numbness start at his fingers and toes and progress up his body and that was the last thing he remembers.  So, at 5am it was my time, the poops and the throws.  We are all laying around exhausted except for the youngest, he is better and reminds us of this fact with a laugh every two to three damn minutes.  I think he knows we do not have the strength to harm him.
    [/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

the color nine

Dear mdslj,

I'm in a mood, inconsistent strange mood. 

the color nine

Dear MDSLJ,

Last night, early evening I looked out the front window and noticed a strange shadow by my husband's car.  I watched it move but could not see over the car to see what was making this shadow.  I was fascinated and a tad worried.  I then saw my eldest stepson's head about bumper level peaking out around the veh.  He was looking this way and that all spy like.  I watched him slowly open the door and go for the ashtray...foiled.  Then he proceeds to slink down and do that spy head thing.  I tell the husband to hurry and watch.  He asks what the fuck is he doing?  I told him and we continue to watch.  He was just like Bluto in Animal House trying to sneak a peak at the girls in the sorority house.  We were both laughing and yet pissed.  So husband opens the door and proceeds to walk down to the driveway and this kid is still hiding but pops up at the last minute and tries to act all smooth.  A houseful of cupcakes, cake, lunch meats, nuts and other things and he states he was looking for....ready......food.  Food in the car.... See what I am dealing with over here?

Yeah, no girlfriend, no nothing this weekend. 

So, if anyone can find me a gif or clip of Bluto doing that sneak attack so I can send it to him everyday of his life, I would appreciate it.

Thread Information