Also,

Interests: George Takei, MDS, NPR
    busted and guilty.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post

Also,

Interests: George Takei, MDS, NPR
    A girls got to have her interests and in this case they are pretty damn good!

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    WHAT? You means cocaine comes in CHOCOLATE FLAVOR? SHIT BRO, BEND OVA AND GIMME SUM!!! So many levels of ewwwwww here.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

http://www.live5news.com/story/23476962/man-accus

CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC) -

A man accused of coaxing his brother, who later died, into eating cocaine has been sentenced to 15 years in prison.

Deangelo Mitchell pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter and possession with intent to distribute Monday morning, according to Mitchell's attorney, Mark Peper.

Peper said Mitchell was given 15 years for possession with intent to distribute and 5 years for involuntary manslaughter, all of which to run concurrently.

The charges stem from an incident on Nov. 30, 2011 when North Charleston police officers put Mitchell and his younger brother, 20-year-old Wayne Mitchell, in the back of a police cruiser while authorities searched a car.

According to investigators, that is when officers say Deangelo Mitchell told his brother he couldn't afford another strike against him and that he needed his brother to eat the cocaine he had in his possession. The incident was recorded on the police cruiser's dash cam.

"You gonna eat it, you gonna chew it," DeAngelo Mitchell told his brother. "You ain't got no strike ... I can get you out ... I can't afford another strike."

Mitchell then appears to hand off the cocaine, which was stuffed in his buttocks, to his brother.

"One of us gotta do it," Mitchell said. "You the only one that don't have no strikes ... You my lil' brother ... I'm gonna get life ... You gonna unwrap it? Want me to hand you it?"

According to police, Wayne Mitchell then ate the cocaine.

A few minutes later, Wayne Mitchell began to show signs that something was wrong. DeAngelo Mitchell started yelling when his brother started having trouble holding his head up. Wayne Mitchell later died at a hospital.
    Its not easy to hide all this damage inside ~ Aaron Lewis

Thread Information