Page 4 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: NOOB Bashing Rules - Please read!

Re: NOOB Bashing Rules - Please read!

and please note i have not smitten anyone today, nor do i plan to. yesterday i went a little too far with the smiting, so i will not be smiting anyone else.

i can admit when im wrong, can you?

[quote author=Morbid Curiousity link=topic=5449.msg221456#msg221456 date=1173387701]
    All I ever do is TRY make this forum, our country... NAY, the WORLD a better place.

Weird. Still sounds self-serving and a bit ass kissey.
    [/quote]

sounds like someone who tried to make a difference, which is more than can be said for most.

[quote author=jyy link=topic=5449.msg221458#msg221458 date=1173387774]
    and please note i have not smitten anyone today, nor do i plan to. yesterday i went a little too far with the smiting, so i will not be smiting anyone else.

i can admit when im wrong, can you?
    [/quote]

I haven't killed anyone today. Can I still go to jail?

*scratches at wrist in a desperate attempt to open a vein*
    [quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4526.msg172502#msg172502 date=1170561506]<br />How can you have any lack of love for SG!?!?<br /><br />I tink shes more kewler then most!<br />[/quote]

[quote author=s0ggysh0es link=topic=5449.msg221461#msg221461 date=1173387859]
    I haven't killed anyone today. Can I still go to jail?
    [/quote]

work on your comparisons, then come back to me. you cant compare murder to karma gain/loss on an obscure forum

[quote author=jyy link=topic=5449.msg221459#msg221459 date=1173387834]
    sounds like someone who tried to make a difference, which is more than can be said for most.
    [/quote]

I appreciate your effort, but you have to admit you sound a bit self serving with a touch of martyr thrown in.

[quote author=Morbid Curiousity link=topic=5449.msg221467#msg221467 date=1173387986]
    I appreciate your effort, but you have to admit you sound a bit self serving with a touch of martyr thrown in.
    [/quote]

i dont think my post count had anything to do with wanting the newbie hazing to stop. ive been in the spot of being instantly hated for no reason other than being new. its not pretty, and i dont want them experiencing it.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Fuck this is the longest '1 hours' ever!

My smite finger is itching, and I'm working on a new smite dish. Should be great!
    With a hint of ginger of course :oops:
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=5449.msg221476#msg221476 date=1173388159]

My smite finger is itching, and I'm working on a new smite dish. Should be great!
    [/quote]

You can always smite me.

The only one that I have gotten is from some assclown that goes by the name jyy.

[quote author=jyy link=topic=5449.msg221474#msg221474 date=1173388110]
    i dont think my post count had anything to do with wanting the newbie hazing to stop. ive been in the spot of being instantly hated for no reason other than being new. its not pretty, and i dont want them experiencing it.
    [/quote]

While I have not poured through your posts, I think there may be more to it. We do want the noob hazing to stop for sure... but are you sure you didn't piss anyone off? I have only read this thread and you come off as a &quot;poor me&quot; soul who attacks as much as anyone. We've had those before and they just don't fare well.

people like ron is why im suggesting an increase in time between karma changes. 1 hour is too soon and is easily abused. he is not doing it for any reason except that its me. i suggested earlier only being able to change one persons karma once a day, though you can change as many persons karma as you wanted. else it makes karma highly unreliable and does not give a real indicator of said person.

and the only time i ever intentionally insult someone is if they attack me first. i cant help if they take offense to what i say for one reason or another.

[/quote]

OMG. Who the fuck hasn't. Get the fuck over it. You are so fucking whiny. As told to you over and over again not all noobs were bashed.&nbsp; You think you can help a &quot;cause&quot; in this way??

Do you seriously not have anything better to do with your life?

When I am off making the world a better place, it is in the real world, with real problems not noob bashing on MDs.

Get the FUCK over yourself.

[quote author=jyy link=topic=5449.msg221489#msg221489 date=1173388437]
    people like ron is why im suggesting an increase in time between karma changes. 1 hour is too soon and is easily abused. he is not doing it for any reason except that its me. i suggested earlier only being able to change one persons karma once a day, though you can change as many persons karma as you wanted. else it makes karma highly unreliable and does not give a real indicator of said person.

and the only time i ever intentionally insult someone is if they attack me first. i cant help if they take offense to what i say for one reason or another.
    [/quote]

This is all I ever see coming from you:

[/quote]

BULLSHIT! YOU were attacking people last night FIRST. So quit your lying bullshit. You KNOW we all know it and just cause you type bullshit doesn't mean anyone buys it.

You seriously amaze me in your blind stupidity.

[/quote]

no offense intended, but they're not going to change the karma system just because you've suggested it. the noob-bashing rule was not put into place because of you, regardless of what you think. it was clearly something that the admins and mods have been discussing as a widespread problem; this rule was not instituted because people ganged up on you. in fact, i would say you arguably fall into the douchebag category that morbid has excluded from this ban.

point being, don't think just because this rule was instituted that you have some kind of forum structure-changing clout.
    [quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4526.msg172502#msg172502 date=1170561506]<br />How can you have any lack of love for SG!?!?<br /><br />I tink shes more kewler then most!<br />[/quote]

[/quote]

You also said karma was worthless and you didn't care what yours was because it was a silly measure. So... um... yeah. Which is it? If mine wasn't posted next to my name there i'd never even know.

[/quote]

I'm still new...I just registered in January. Trust me, I didn't get all the negativity that you are getting. I gave my input and opinion without being a complete whiney douchehole. Try it. It's easy.
    <br />I&#039;m your huckleberry.

[quote author=Royal Pain link=topic=5449.msg221479#msg221479 date=1173388237]
    You can always smite me.

The only one that I have gotten is from some assclown that goes by the name jyy.
    [/quote]

Dude, you're kidding me, right? :lol:
    Man, you ruffle less feathers than me. I've been smited a bunch!

[quote author=s0ggysh0es link=topic=5449.msg221494#msg221494 date=1173388623]
    BULLSHIT! YOU were attacking people last night FIRST. So quit your lying bullshit. You KNOW we all know it and just cause you type bullshit doesn't mean anyone buys it.

You seriously amaze me in your blind stupidity.
    [/quote]

if i recall, i suggested the change, and you and said groupies began flaming me

You also said karma was worthless and you didn't care what yours was because it was a silly measure. So... um... yeah. Which is it? If mine wasn't posted next to my name there i'd never even know.

it matters to people like ron, and i dont think it sets a good example if they are allowed to continue running around and changing someones karma 10 times a day?

[quote author=SaKi link=topic=5449.msg221500#msg221500 date=1173388707]
    I'm still new...I just registered in January. Trust me, I didn't get all the negativity that you are getting. I gave my input and opinion without being a complete whiney douchehole. Try it. It's easy.
    [/quote]
    STFU n00b.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=5449.msg221501#msg221501 date=1173388732]
    Dude, you're kidding me, right? :lol:
    Man, you ruffle less feathers than me. I've been smited a bunch!
    [/quote]

Well the trampster doesn't count.

[quote author=saidgrace link=topic=5449.msg221496#msg221496 date=1173388656]
    no offense intended, but they're not going to change the karma system just because you've suggested it. the noob-bashing rule was not put into place because of you, regardless of what you think. it was clearly something that the admins and mods have been discussing as a widespread problem; this rule was not instituted because people ganged up on you. in fact, i would say you arguably fall into the douchebag category that morbid has excluded from this ban.

point being, don't think just because this rule was instituted that you have some kind of forum structure-changing clout.

[/quote]

Correct. I wasn't aware of jvy's thread until after I posted the noob hazing was going to stop. It seemed to be a widespread problem and the admins had taken notice. It was general, not for one person.

[quote author=jyy link=topic=5449.msg221509#msg221509 date=1173388863]
    it matters to people like ron, and i dont think it sets a good example if they are allowed to continue running around and changing someones karma 10 times a day?
    [/quote]

Does it matter to you or not? That was the question. You said no at first. But with my superior intuition I surmise perhaps it does.

[quote author=Morbid Curiousity link=topic=5449.msg221513#msg221513 date=1173388906]
    Correct. I wasn't aware of jvy's thread until after I posted the noob hazing was going to stop. It seemed to be a widespread problem and the admins had taken notice. It was general, not for one person.
    [/quote]

Oh and he thought someone listened to HIS points. Poor little guy.

[quote author=jyy link=topic=5449.msg221509#msg221509 date=1173388863]
    if i recall, i suggested the change, and you and said groupies began flaming me

[/quote]

10 times? More like 23 times dummy.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=5449.msg221476#msg221476 date=1173388159]

[/quote]

I love that first smiley that you used.. It's my favorite! Is it on the list? I don't see it.

Thread Information