Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Terry Joe (TJ) Volner (22) slit a 4 yo boy's throat and sent photos to his own mother to prove it

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    Wait, didn't you say like two posts ago that you are a man who babysits kids?
    He doesn't babysit kids. I'm not sure where he was going with his trolling on that one. But we all know he doesn't know any real people.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    He doesn't babysit kids. I'm not sure where he was going with his trolling on that one. But we all know he doesn't know any real people.
    High-five zee!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Not your best zinger zeebee, considering I do actually look after someone's kids. But I appreciate your zeal to prove me wrong. Sometimes that's more important than truth or reality.
    I wear caps with flat brims and sunglasses with white frames. I...DROOL...

"...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by wmdeeznuts View Post
    Not your best zinger zeebee, considering I do actually look after someone's kids. But I appreciate your zeal to prove me wrong. Sometimes that's more important than truth or reality.
    What? You just disproved your own theory that only horrible, forsaken women with no souls would ever trust a man to babysit. Dude, I know you like to argue to argue but at least make some sense.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Why are you hanging around with bad mothers?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Apparenty he texted pictures of the dead child to HIS own mother: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1144434.html

yea thats what I thought. The title kind of threw me off

It's her fault because every mom in the world knows you don't let men babysit your kids. Sure, maybe a handful actually trust guys enough to do that, like the woman I sit for. But obviously she is positive that I'm an upstanding guy and wouldn't just let any dude off the street around her children.

But this girl was oblivious to not only common sense, but the OBVIOUS warning signs of a potentially dangerous person and an extremely unhealthy living sitauation. And a child died as an indirect result of this series of bad choices made by mom. That is why she is at fault, imo. Not for murder, but for being a BAD MOTHER.
    You are amazingly stupid. So stupid I'm shocked anyone allows YOU to watch their kid.

Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    You are amazingly stupid. So stupid I'm shocked anyone allows YOU to watch their kid.
    That's because they must be stupid mothers to let a man watch their kids, right, suckmynuts or whatever?

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I don't get why he would send his own mother that pic, but more importantly, the article said that boyfriend of the murdered kid's mom stayed the night just prior to the murder.

If this is true, can you imagine being in one room having sex with a guy while some other guy who likes you is in the other room watching your kids?!? What was going through his mind while he's sitting there knowing you are getting your freak on! How jealous and enraged would that make a man?!?

Let's just hope it didn't actually go down like that...

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Why would we hope that? So we can blame her less? You're getting boring.
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

So she's not allowed to date anyone because someone she valued as a friend had a fruitless crush on her? I guess I should die a nun because my old male roommate had an unreciprocated thing for me.

You can date whomever you want, but you have to be mindful of other people's feelings. Breaking hearts and taking names is not always the best policy. People often say that all is fair in love and war, but they often forget what war entails.

It could very well be that she invited the "boyfriend" over in order to show Terry just how uninterested in him she really was. I mean if you're trying to get with some girl, and she is calling up other dudes and inviting them over and hanging out with them instead of you, that's not only a big hint she don't like you, but it's also kind of insulting. She had the right to do that, but I can see why that would not sit well with a mentally unstable, jealous convict.

How old is this girl? I can't remember seeing that information anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by irishkat View Post
    How old is this girl? I can't remember seeing that information anywhere.
    Early to mid 20's. I can't remember her exact age, but she is pretty young.

None of that makes sense. She was an adult having a long term relationship and was doing a nice thing for a friend. She can't help his dumb obsession nor does she owe him shit.

ytyytyytf jt y67i kyit76 gy nbk

That's my only response. That's my palm keyboard frustrated comment. So fucking stupid.

It's guys like you that make it so fathers can't take pictures of their own kids in the park without somebody thinking they are a pedo.

You can date whomever you want, but you have to be mindful of other people's feelings. Breaking hearts and taking names is not always the best policy. People often say that all is fair in love and war, but they often forget what war entails.

It could very well be that she invited the "boyfriend" over in order to show Terry just how uninterested in him she really was. I mean if you're trying to get with some girl, and she is calling up other dudes and inviting them over and hanging out with them instead of you, that's not only a big hint she don't like you, but it's also kind of insulting. She had the right to do that, but I can see why that would not sit well with a mentally unstable, jealous convict.
    The way you talk about Terry's jealousy and feelings getting hurt, and how awful it wuld be to have someone you like who doesn't have the same feelings, having sex with another man in the next room....makes me think you have been the "Terry" lots of times.

If I didn't have felons babysit I would never be able to go out!

It is not all bad my kid can hot wire a car in 30 seconds and bag up a pound of weed in 20 minutes.

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

Oh god...Someone better call CPS and have my kids taken away ASAP. Because I'm apparently living in a virtual tornado of potential child murderers.

Point 1- The vast majority of times my children have been babysat, have been done so by males. None of them are dead yet. But, I guess that's all a ticking time bomb, right?

Point 2- My HUSBAND has a past criminal record. No felonies, but still... petty theft, etc. As a teen he did a stint in rehab for meth. At nearly 40, he has managed to have yet killed any of our children. Any day now though.... Bound to happen, right?

Also, there has been no indication that she even KNEW he had feelings for her. They found letters, yes, but it never stated where the letters were found. And from the sounds of it, it sounds like he wrote them right before killing the boy.
    Lurker checking in.

Don't feed the troll.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Don't feed the troll.
    Zactly .

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    I dunno guys. You ever see Fox News or newspaper websites? Some stupid people are real.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

What T.J. did was horrible. What kind of sick person slits a poor kids throat and send the pictures to his own mother? RIP Dusty. And I feel awful for his mother, she trusted this guy. I am sure that she would never think he would do something like this. He was her friend and wanted to be a little more (maybe they were romantic at one time) but why would that make her suspect that he would do anything? It doesn't matter whether the babysitter is male or female, something could always happen. This is why we need to really know who we leave our kids with.

Thread Information