Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 172

Thread: Terry Joe (TJ) Volner (22) slit a 4 yo boy's throat and sent photos to his own mother to prove it

  1. #51
    Senior Member FloobaToob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a tree, Shropshire, England
    Posts
    3,564
    Rep Power
    227230
    Snap or no snap. If when you 'snap', you slit the throat of a child and make photos for the family album, you are a fucking scumbag and nobody is to blame but the guy holding the knife.

  2. #52
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    98,537
    Rep Power
    21474943
    Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    So again, she should have had no inkling that this was going to end with the guy slitting her kid's throat - because a normal guy would just end up getting fed up and leaving.
    Exactly.

    There's an old saying: Men are like floor tiles. Lay them right the first time, and you can walk all over them for the rest of your life.

    But she missed a step I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  3. #53
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    58,793
    Rep Power
    21474902
    What? I have never in my life met a woman who was terrified of a man babysitting. But I also know men, not crazy assholes.

    You slept with mike so he would ban me. change your sig..the pretentious look how hipster face is so old ooh you like guys with glasses..ooooh

  4. #54
    Senior Member zeebee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    5,625
    Rep Power
    19386728
    Oh, so now it's her fault because she should have known that men cannot be trusted to be babysitters.

    Men should not even be trusted with their own children! Everyone knows men can't take care of children.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

  5. #55
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    98,537
    Rep Power
    21474943
    Quote Originally Posted by wmdeeznuts View Post
    I already know what her rationale was. She knew he was in a bad spot in life, and she needed a babysitter (like all parents do from time to time). Giving him a place to stay AND having her kids looked after kills two birds with one stone. At face value, the entire situation makes sense.

    But nothing in life is that simple. Love and emotions, family criminal history, rage and anger management problems--the list goes on.

    That's why all the women I've ever met have been intensely against a man babysitting their children. Because at the end of the day, why can't he get a job in construction or something? Why does he need to be babysitting for a living? Whatever reason has steered him towards babysitting is probably not something you want ANYTHING to do with.
    Oh fuck you. -1

    Fuck construction. I'll work with kids any day before that shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    What? I have never in my life met a woman who was terrified of a man babysitting. But I also know men, not crazy assholes.
    Seriously. What the fucking fuck?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  6. #56
    Senior Member FloobaToob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a tree, Shropshire, England
    Posts
    3,564
    Rep Power
    227230
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    What? I have never in my life met a woman who was terrified of a man babysitting. But I also know men, not crazy assholes.
    This. This. This. THIS. THIS.

  7. #57
    Senior Member zeebee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    5,625
    Rep Power
    19386728
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    What? I have never in my life met a woman who was terrified of a man babysitting. But I also know men, not crazy assholes.
    I don't think wmdeeznuts knows any real people.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

  8. #58
    Senior Member FloobaToob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a tree, Shropshire, England
    Posts
    3,564
    Rep Power
    227230
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Oh fuck you. -1

    Fuck construction. I'll work with kids any day before that shit.
    So we shouldn't trust you. You might kill something. That's a normal presumption to make.

  9. #59
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    98,537
    Rep Power
    21474943
    Quote Originally Posted by FloobaToob View Post
    So we shouldn't trust you. You might kill something. That's a normal presumption to make.
    Yea, I have killed all the kids I've watched before. True story.

    Makes about 20+ kills BTW.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  10. #60
    Senior Member FloobaToob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a tree, Shropshire, England
    Posts
    3,564
    Rep Power
    227230
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Yea, I have killed all the kids I've watched before. True story.

    Makes about 20+ kills BTW.
    Sick bastard. I bet you sexually abused 'em too!

    What a fucking stupid logic.

  11. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,384
    Rep Power
    74846
    I actually babysit kids, believe it or not. Free of charge too. In fact, I pay to take care of the kids. That's the only way their parents will let them stay over, is if I pay for their food and entertainment. I guess that as much shows I'm a good guy as it does prove my personal theory wrong about letting men babysit your kids. Not that anyone will believe me, but for whatever it's worth.
    I wear caps with flat brims and sunglasses with white frames. I...DROOL...

  12. #62
    Senior Member FloobaToob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a tree, Shropshire, England
    Posts
    3,564
    Rep Power
    227230
    Quote Originally Posted by wmdeeznuts View Post
    I actually babysit kids, believe it or not. Free of charge too. In fact, I pay to take care of the kids. That's the only way their parents will let them stay over, is if I pay for their food and entertainment. I guess that as much shows I'm a good guy as it does prove my personal theory wrong about letting men babysit your kids. Not that anyone will believe me, but for whatever it's worth.

    Isn't that what MJ did?

  13. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,384
    Rep Power
    74846
    MJ did that too, but I think he was actually molesting the kids. I'm actually just taking care of them.
    I wear caps with flat brims and sunglasses with white frames. I...DROOL...

  14. #64
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    58,793
    Rep Power
    21474902
    Wut.

    You slept with mike so he would ban me. change your sig..the pretentious look how hipster face is so old ooh you like guys with glasses..ooooh

  15. #65
    Senior Member FloobaToob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a tree, Shropshire, England
    Posts
    3,564
    Rep Power
    227230
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Wut.
    If this were Facebook, I would like this.

  16. #66
    Senior Member rachy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,346
    Rep Power
    2739497
    Dusty Lee Guenther
    (December 1, 2007 - December 7, 2011


    Funeral Service: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 at 2:00 PM in the Craig-Hurtt Chapel.




    Visitation: Monday, December 12, 2011 from 6:00-8:00 PM in the funeral home.



    Burial: Hensley Cemetery near Mansfield, MO



    Memorial Contributions: Wright County Children?s Home c/o the funeral home.


    Obituary:


    Dusty Lee Guenther, son of William Graham and Gina Guenther, was born on December 1, 2007 in Springfield, MO and departed this life on December 7, 2011 at his residence near Hartville, MO. He was 4 years old.


    Dusty was a great son, a loving brother, and an all out amazing little boy. Anyone who knew him can not use just one word or one sentence to describe him. But I do know he will live on forever through everyone who knew him. He was an unforgettable, fun, loving, beautiful little boy. We will all keep his memory alive and well, and will never forget the way he touched our lives.


    Dusty was preceded in death by a grandfather: Loren ?Dusty? Lee Guenther; great-grandfather: Frank Cook; great-grandfather: Jesse Graham; uncle: Dustin Lee Cook; and great-uncle: Christopher Best.

    Dusty is survived by his father: William Graham and fianc?, Ambrosia, of West Plains, MO; his mother: Gina Guenther of Hartville, MO; sisters: Paris May Guenther, Patience Maria Morgan- Guenther, Paytent Mikayla Guenther, and Hailey Jade Graham; brother: Preston Scott Graham; paternal grandparents: Scott and Sandy Graham of Mtn. Grove, MO; maternal grandparents: Lonnie and Deborah Allen of Norwood, MO; great-grandparents: Judy Thornhill of Mtn. Grove, MO, Farris Thornhill of Greenwood, AR, Carolyn Graham of Brookline, MO, Patsy Hicks of Seymour, MO, Fred and Nancy Badders of Pratt, KS, Lowell Allen of Hartville, MO, Larry Guenther of Lee Summit, MO; great-great-grandmother: Lucile Cantrell of Seymour, MO; ; uncles: Matthew Guenther of St. Petersburg, FL, Cody Allen of Norwood, MO, and Kyle Allen of Norwood, MO; aunts: Carrie Graham of Mtn. Grove, MO, Christin Cook of Mansfield, MO; numerous great-aunts, great-uncles, and many cousins who loved Dusty and will miss him very much.

    http://www.craighurttfuneralhome.com...06&fh_id=11022
    Last edited by rachy; 12-13-2011 at 03:43 PM.

  17. #67
    Senior Member FloobaToob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a tree, Shropshire, England
    Posts
    3,564
    Rep Power
    227230
    Sooooo... Why do you have to pay people to look after their kids? Are you like a scientist? Test subjects? Needs some 'splainin.

  18. #68
    Lionfish Whisperer PCP777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    13,199
    Rep Power
    21210524
    Poor little guy.

    First off, she was going to work not going on a date.

    At the time of the incident, Ms Guenther was at work while her two eldest daughters were at school.

    It's not fair to paint this gal as getting someone to watch the kid as she went on dates. She was going to work, and in some situations, you do what you have to do. I can't imagine her grief. She might have been using the fact that this guy was in to her to help get shit taken care of, and this guy needed a place to hang his hat. Might as well get something out of him right? I've seen in the past arrangements where people help each other out, hell, as recent as a couple of years ago a good friend of ours got out of jail for meth charges. She honestly had nowhere to go. She was cleaned up and had to take random piss tests at any day during the week. She had to be clean so we felt safe with that part of things. We helped her get on her feet, I gave her a job and she crashed in the spare room, rode with me to work everyday. She paid a little bit of rent as she could and on occasions she would offer to watch Jackson so that we could go out on a date night. Yeah, a convicted felon, watching Jackson.

    In this economy, you'll see more of these kind of things happening.



    No way this young mom could see this coming and it really doesn't look like she had many options. People lose jobs because they don't have a sitter, period. Evej if she had a bad feeling about it, what the hell was she to do? Let her kids go hungry?

  19. #69
    senior cunt emmieslost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    DSM
    Posts
    23,941
    Rep Power
    21474868
    wow. mr deeznuts you just get fucking weirder and weirder.

  20. #70
    Titty Sprinkles beli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Aggieland
    Posts
    22,798
    Rep Power
    21474864
    Quote Originally Posted by FloobaToob View Post
    Isn't that what MJ did?
    * allegedly*



    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I didn't come here to read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow View Post
    That should be part of your tag line.
    "I didn't come here to read. I came to blast chicks in the face.'

  21. #71
    I'm fancy ketchup HockeyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Southern Cali
    Posts
    14,369
    Rep Power
    7795487
    Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    I agree the mom could have used better judgement. Sounds like the Volners are well enough known around whatever parts they're from. Not exactly the cream of the crop. I would like to think that I would have used better judgement had I been in her position.


    /Monday morning quarterbacking
    I am Monday evening quarterbacking
    It says everywhere this family was known as being murderers and this guy had a record.
    That would be enough for me to say no.
    I wont even let certain people dog sit for me.

    I dont think that by saying the mother made a poor decision am i blaming her or justifying what Terry did

  22. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,348
    Rep Power
    29950
    She had four kids, to say she makes poor decisions is redundant.

  23. #73
    Senior Member rachy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,346
    Rep Power
    2739497
    Matthew Guenther

    send me an email with your phone number and I will call you and you can say that stuff directly to me if you think you can judge someone you don't know anything about. prayidontfindyou@hotmail.com

    You know nothing of how hard she works to support her children or how many times she has lost a job because she didn't have a baby sitter. If i come steal something from you does that mean that in a couple years I am going to kill someones child? no, just because i would have stolen before doesn't even mean i will steal again. That means at that one moment in my life I was a thief. People can change, and you can never truly know if they did or not. Also, is every thief that gets out of prison going out and killing young children? No, I'm sure we would have heard about it in some statistical piece on the news by now. I, being a HUGE fan of logic, would like to know how you can say that she could have known this was going to happen and that it is her fault in any way shape or form. It is easy after the fact to sit there and point blame, but that's why there is a saying: hind sight is 20/20. Little logic for you, you probably won't understand because i'm sure you have a pretty low IQ. In the 20's and the 90's the stock market just kept rising stocks sold for way over their value in both situations but in the 90's the stock market had changed right. That's what everyone said and believed and some people got lucky they got out in time before they lost everything. Afterwards what happens, tons of people point back and say, what the hell were you thinking. look at all the signs, man all of you are so stupid it was your fault you lost everything. Read almost every book that was published about stocks in the 90s then read almost any book published about stocks after the crash. Not familiar with stocks? Ok are you a home owner? please say yes to that question. Unless you are completely retarded, and/or oblivious to what is going on in the ENTIRE WORLD, I shouldn't have to explain that one. Every situation where something bad happens, it is easy to look back and find some things you can say pointed to it. Oh, got another one, this one might be your style. I love me a good mystery novel or probably a movie in your case. In said movies or books the writer will place little hints along the way, things that point to the answer. I love these books/movies, because that guarantees you a enjoyable re-read, because when you go back through the book you then see what is plainly before you. But see the best writers will point you in another direction make you focus on what you think is important, deceive you, all while dropping you little clues that at the time you do not think is relevant. See I know you don't read these kind of books, because if you did you would want to know all of the facts before jumping to a conclusion. Because nothing is ever how it seems when you only get a small portion of the information in those books. But none of this will change your mind because you have a closed mind, Let me guess you came up with your entire opinion that you have been spouting off on these 2 threads after read just the headline and stuck to it no matter how much you read. Oh wait, there I go again assuming you read! I keep doing that. Ok, read the headline or heard the "coming up after the break" headline.. or do you watch the news maybe you got all your info from rumors or heaven forbid from topix. All I know is I would like for you to send you number to my email so that I can hear you say, out loud, the things you post with complete anonymity. You guys are preaching accountability, well lets see it, be accountable for your actions. Sorry, I kind of wrote this entire thing to "be a mom"(who im almost entirely sure uses different names to say the same thing and make it seem like more agree), didn't mean to leave the rest of you out. So um. ditto.:D Sorry, a little disrespectful but since you are I thought you would understand me better.

    As for the topic of the thread, I think they should hand TJ over to me. I would keep him alive and in severe pain until I finally felt sorry for him. And if i did i would probably have to claim him as a dependent on my taxes for several years.

    http://www.topix.com/forum/city/moun...7I2CV#comments

  24. #74

  25. #75
    Senior Member McMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    2,891
    Rep Power
    21474842
    Poor kid. I hope it happened quickly and he didn't suffer, but I realize he probably did.

    I don't leave my child with anyone, but that's because I'm not normal--I'm paranoid and I have anxiety x's 12,000 when it comes to my little girl. I always think the worst of people. It's not healthy of me to think this way, but meh...I don't run around complaining about never going on a date, getting kid-free time, ect.

    I don't think it's fair for the mother to be blamed. She's probably blaming herself right now more than anyone else ever could. Who (other than me ) expects that a grown adult who's left to care for your kid is going to pretty much decapitate him?

    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I you, Beli.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •