Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Terry Joe (TJ) Volner (22) slit a 4 yo boy's throat and sent photos to his own mother to prove it

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Terry Joe (TJ) Volner (22) slit a 4 yo boy's throat and sent photos to his own mother to prove it

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2011/12/14/Terry_Joe_Volner_aka_TJ_(22)_slit_the_throat_of_a_ 4_year_old_boy_and_sent_photos_to_the_boy_s_mother _to_prove_it

Babysitter 'slit the throat of a four-year-old boy and sent a photo of his mutilated body to his own mother'

A babysitter has been accused of slitting the throat of a four-year-old boy and sending a photo of his mutilated body to his mother to prove that he had killed the boy.

Terry Joe 'TJ' Volner took a series of photos after allegedly killing the boy, including one showing the dead boy's chin propped up by a stick.

Prosecutors said the 22-year-old man took the gruesome trophy photos to prove to his mother Tina Miller, that he had killed the Dusty Guenther, the only son of Gina Guenther who Volner knew very well.

Police say that he was jealous of Ms Guenther's new boyfriend, though it is unclear whether or not she and Volner had ever dated.

Volner was arrested after being found in Guenther's home with a self-inflicted stab wounds.

Love letters from Volner to the boy's mother were found in the home where the killing took place.

Police said the mother's boyfriend had visited the house the night before the toddler was killed. Ms Guenther is the mother of four, and at the time of the alleged murder one of her daughters was in the house but was not harmed.

At the time of the incident, Ms Guenther was at work while her two eldest daughters were at school.

According to court documents, Volner used his cell phone to send pictures to his mother , though why he would want to prove that grizzly fact to her is beyond understanding.

He boasted that he had killed all four of the children as well as Ms Guenther's new boyfriend, though the three daughters were untouched and no other bodies were found.

One of the pictures of the dead boy showed part of a man's arm with a tattoo, which helped investigators as they said Volner has the same tattoo on his arm.

The victim was found last week in an ice covered lagoon near his home in Wright County, Missouri.

Volner, who was released from prison in March from a three year sentence for theft, had been staying with Ms Guenther on and off since his release.

Sargent Casey Jadwin with the Missouri State Highway Patrol said that Volner confessed to him that he'd killed the child by stabbing him in the neck with a folding-knife.

In addition to a murder charge, Volner faces charges of armed criminal action and abandonment of a corpse.

He is being held in jail on a $1 million bond.

Neighbours were left stunned by the boy's death.

It was very dreadful, neighbour Milt Granier said. ?In fact everybody cried about it in the community.

I was just flabbergasted, stunned because something like this was happening in our community.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...to-mother.html

aw rip dusty.

i noticed,i messed up on the title.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 12-19-2011 at 04:03 PM. Reason: fixed the article and typos & corrected the title

The terror and pain he must have inflicted on little Dusty before he died makes me wish we could do, "an eye for an eye", justice to this piece of shite. As a mother you truly need to be vigilant of who you bring around your children. She learned the hard way.

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

Quote Originally Posted by poppy213 View Post
    The terror and pain he must have inflicted on little Dusty before he died makes me wish we could do, "an eye for an eye", justice to this piece of shite. As a mother you truly need to be vigilant of who you bring around your children. She learned the hard way.
    i agree you can't trust anyone anymore it's sad.

I always get paranoid when my boyfriend's son goes to his "mom's" house (I put quotes around that, because she's not really a mom to him, she gave birth to him yes, but only sees him at most, once a month for a total of 4 hours) but even though it's rare that he goes there and for such a short time, I still worry soooo much. Her bf is a piece of shit, and has been arrested for beating the crap out of her, and Tyler is scared of him. He even said last time he saw him hit her, and that he even chased him around with a taser and thought it was funny, but Tyler didn't and was terrified. After all that, my bf put his foot down and told her Tyler isn't going over there if her bf is there, and she refused. Said he would be there and deal with it. I get so scared that her bf is capable to do something awful to Tyler. So anytime I see these kinds of stories, it just scares me even more. RIP little Dusty, I hope you're playing with your toy trucks now that you're safe in heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

woah thats morbid he propped his chin up with a stick?

fb for this guy?

I'm never leaving the house and neither are my children. As a matter of fact, I think it would be best if they all just moved back into my uterus. Although it's a physical impossibility in addition to being creepy, the urge strikes me now and again. Namely now.

I have seen the future and I'm fairly relieved to say, it looks nothing like me.

Volner Family Members Speak About Latest Murder Charges

(Wright County, MO) -- Prosecutors are talking about the possible motive that led to the death of a 4-year-old Wright County boy.

Terry Joe "T.J." Volner, 22, is accused of killing Dusty Guenther on Wednesday.

According to court documents, he cut the child's throat and then sent the cell phone pictures to his own mother to prove he did it.

KOLR/KOZL spoke with Terry's uncles about what this brutal act means to their family name -- one that already has four people serving time for murder.

"I feel kind of bad and sad when one of our family does that," says uncle Ulas Volner. This isn't the first time one of his relatives faced murder accusations.

In February 2008, three of his nephews -- Elvis, Benny, and Dennis Volner -- and an in-law were charged with killing their cousin, Dustin Skaggs, in a Laclede County rock quarry. All four are now serving time.

"It's just four boys who I don't know what happened," says Ulas' brother, Lee Volner. He says the brutal acts weigh heavily on him and his family name.

"We can't help what other people does."

What people have done, Lee says, is take the frustrations over murder accusations to social media sites.

"He said any Volner he sees, he's just going to pop them. That's not right. We didn't do nothing."

What Ulas and Lee plan to do is continue living their lives helping others.

"I'm proud of my name," says Lee. "I'm not going to walk with my head down. I'm going to hold it high."

But above all, Lee says he will pray for the loss his relatives are responsible for creating.

The Volners are a large family spread throughout the Ozarks. While the adults say they can handle the stigma now attached to their name, it's the kids and the name-calling they're hearing at school that's the most challenging.

Family and friends will say goodbye to Dusty during his funeral on Tuesday.

T.J. Volner is due back in court December 14, 2011.

http://ozarksfirst.com/fulltext?nxd_id=569287

Off topic, Elvis and Benny are amazing names.
    As are people from the Ozarks

According to court documents, Volner used his cell phone to send pictures to his mother , though why he would want to prove that grizzly fact to her is beyond understanding.
    Journalism is horrible these days. That is not the way you relay a news story.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Was that a summary?

And then there's this gem:
    Volner was arrested after being found in Guenther's home with a self-inflicted stab wounds.

What the fucking fuck?
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ron_nyc View Post
    was that a summary?

And then there's this gem:

What the fucking fuck?
    grizzly fact?!?!?!?!?!
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    grizzly fact?!?!?!?!?!
    There was a bear at the scene of the crime.

I have seen the future and I'm fairly relieved to say, it looks nothing like me.

"Prosecutors said the 22-year-old man took the gruesome trophy photos to prove to his mother Tina Miller, that he had killed the Dusty Guenther, the only son of Gina Guenther who Volner knew very well."

I dont think i really understand what any of this means.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

This is terrible. Really awful.

The family kind of reminds me of The Wild And Wonderful Whites of West Virginia.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Again, do not let young males babysit your children people!

This guys looks like the type who'd go around calling everyone "dog" or "cuz". Not exactly the trustworthy type.
    I wear caps with flat brims and sunglasses with white frames. I...DROOL...

Quote Originally Posted by wmdeeznuts View Post
    Again, do not let young males babysit your children people!

This guys looks like the type who'd go around calling everyone "dog" or "cuz". Not exactly the trustworthy type.
    This is fucking stupid. I agree with the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by wmdeeznuts View Post
    do not let Juggalos babysit your children people!
    fixed.

Moosella always comes thru

...and what a suprise...he's a Juggalo...

Tj's brother's facebook Bradley Volner
    We all know it was T.J.That's why he's in CUSTODY!!! The sorry a** Volners murdered someone AGAIN! THIS TIME, AND INNOCENT CHILD!! And, they wonder why ppl judge them? How many other families have murdered 2 people, one CHILD and another member of their own family. Inbreeding is the root of the Volners mental sickness! Being raised like ghetto gang members. Teaching their children to fight as lil kids and mouth people. How much longer will it take ppl to realize...they are horrible and disgusting MURDERERS! NO ALL OF THEM! There is a handful of them that are ok. But...that's all, just a handful! Then they spout from their mouths filth and wonder why they are judged! Let's hope the inbreeding and defective genes run out on the little Volners. Lord knows they should all be sterilized! All of the bad ones need to load up and get the hell out if our community, and move to an island with nobody else on it. They will eventually kill eachother off. After all that's what they do is MURDER, FIGHT, LIE, STEAL, DO DRUGS, DRINK, BREED UNCONTROLABLY, AND LIVE OFF WELFARE! The other crappy part is as a tax payer, I have to pay to feed these worthless people in and out of prison! My tax dollars are feeding a CHILD MURDERER!!! My opinion, send TJ AND ELVIS TO THE EXPRESS LANE FOR THE DEATH PENALTY! End their worthless lives forever. And, go ahead and lock that Bradley up before he decides to kill his kids or someone elses!

I need more on the motive. Was this due to jealousy? Was he romantically interested in the mom? Did he claim the child did something to provoke this? There's a lot missing here.
    I wear caps with flat brims and sunglasses with white frames. I...DROOL...

I'm guessing he was fucking nuts and had a crush on the mom, couldn't take out his rage on her boyfriend so he went for the next available male.

I'm guessing he was fucking nuts and had a crush on the mom, couldn't take out his rage on her boyfriend so he went for the next available male.
    Fucking cowardly doesn't even begin to describe this shit.

Thread Information