Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74
Results 1,826 to 1,840 of 1840

Thread: Election 2012: America has lost its mind

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I mean, the Republican party's nonflinching stances are: no abortion, death penalty is great, though, no money for poor people because it's their fault for being poor, other countries suck, war is fun and should be started with everyone, no taxes for the rich, outlaw gay.

Republicans are either rich people, people who want to be rich people, really conservatively religious people, or racists.

Like, if you are a Republican, you are one of those things.

So, if you are a rational one, you're probably a rich person, and there is no way a rich republican would EVER support Bernie Sanders. There's no way a religiously conservative Republican would EVER support Sanders. And he's a Jew so there goes the racists.

I could see Republicans backing Hillary because ultimately she will not really threaten the wealthy. Sanders is directly going for the throats of the wealthy. I can't imagine a single thing a person who identifies as politically conservative would like about him.
    My most raging republican conservative "friend" (of a friend) likes Bernie, and is considering voting for him.

He hates black people, he hates welfare, he LOVES LOVES LOVES his 20 massive guns, thinks Obama is the anti-christ, and comes from a well-off family.

I don't know what they're reading, but he's not the first conservative I know of that likes Bernie. Just the most shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    I'm registered Republican but am more libertarian than anything. Bernie is the only person that I've seen that wouldn't make me want to move to Canada should he win the presidency.

I got in a screaming match with my asshole coworker the other day because he said I didn't know what I was talking about when I said Donald Trump shouldn't be president. I'm sorry If I prefer someone who our children can look up to, who gives intelligent well thought out speeches vs a guy who would go on TV and the whole country would be worried what he was going to say like if a drunk ex showed up at your wedding and grabbed the mic.
    Anyone who thinks Trump is a legitimate candidate ESPECIALLY after last nights debate is a fucking lunatic that has NO IDEA how important international relations are to this country. He did the exact thing he accused Bush of doing (going back on his words) at least 4 times, thinks putting a fucking WALL up to the Mexican border AND MAKING MEXICO PAY FOR IT is actually a legitimate thought, and he called Kim Jong-Un a maniac on national television. He's a fucking nightmare of a "leader" and if he wins (he's not), our country will be in 15 new wars because he will literally piss everyone the fuck off.

The debate last night was such a supreme comedy special. Between that Carly bitch literally talking about chopped up baby parts, to Chris Christy being the Chris Farley of the campaign... I don't even know where to begin. My bf was texting all of his friends last night during the debate (who are vastly republican) and even they were cracking joke after joke after joke of how ridiculous it was. Republican candidates don't relate to today's "young republicans" who are mostly republican just because their parents were, and are now changing tunes.

The best joke last night was this quote:
    "I plan to defund planned parenthood and invest that money into women's health" HAHAHAHAHAHA OHKAY.
    Last edited by Shins; 09-17-2015 at 09:14 AM.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    My most raging republican conservative "friend" (of a friend) likes Bernie, and is considering voting for him.

He hates black people, he hates welfare, he LOVES LOVES LOVES his 20 massive guns, thinks Obama is the anti-christ, and comes from a well-off family.

I don't know what they're reading, but he's not the first conservative I know of that likes Bernie. Just the most shocking.

Anyone who thinks Trump is a legitimate candidate ESPECIALLY after last nights debate is a fucking lunatic that has NO IDEA how important international relations are to this country. He did the exact thing he accused Bush of doing (going back on his words) at least 4 times, thinks putting a fucking WALL up to the Mexican border AND MAKING MEXICO PAY FOR IT is actually a legitimate thought, and he called Kim Jong-Un a maniac on national television. He's a fucking nightmare of a "leader" and if he wins (he's not), our country will be in 15 new wars because he will literally piss everyone the fuck off.

The debate last night was such a supreme comedy special. Between that Carly bitch literally talking about chopped up baby parts, to Chris Christy being the Chris Farley of the campaign... I don't even know where to begin. My bf was texting all of his friends last night during the debate (who are vastly republican) and even they were cracking joke after joke after joke of how ridiculous it was. Republican candidates don't relate to today's "young republicans" who are mostly republican just because their parents were, and are now changing tunes.

The best joke last night was this quote:
    "I plan to defund planned parenthood and invest that money into women's health" HAHAHAHAHAHA OHKAY.
    Wait you are forgetting the genius plan to get Isis to liberate Syria.

Wait you are forgetting the genius plan to get Isis to liberate Syria.
    I didn't make it that far. My brain melted out of my ears.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Jesus Christ, all you people are Republicans?!?
    Insulting. Never! I'm a Liberal living in a sea of dumb fucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy1217 View Post
    Insulting. Never! I'm a Liberal living in a sea of dumb fucks.
    I feel your pain. So deep.

THEY TAKE THE BABY AND THEY STAB THE BABY AND THE BABY CRIES AND THEY RIP THE HEART OUT THEN THEY EAT THE BABY'S HEAD--Carly Fiorini nailing Planned Parenthood/abortion.

http://theslot.jezebel.com/all-of-th...sly-1731431760

That fucking woman would throw us into like 6 different wars before her first day in office was over. You can't run HP, you can't run the country.

I don't like Fiorina's face ... not from a point of view of being attractive ... She has a cold, pinched, hard face.
    Plus corporate suits are soulless mother fuckers ... there is not one candidate on that stage I would ever vote for .... but I have never voted republican in a national election in my life because of their elitist mentality, hawkish stance, anti women position, anti anyone who is not a wasp ..... I am enjoying what appears to be the total implosion of the republican party ... they have destroyed themselves

I always felt Hillary on her worst day is better than any Republican candidate on their best day

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

Fiorina looks like a team America puppet.

I had to read your post twice to figure out auto correct ...lol.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellaboo View Post
    I don't like Fiorina's face ... not from a point of view of being attractive ... She has a cold, pinched, hard face.
    Plus corporate suits are soulless mother fuckers ... there is not one candidate on that stage I would ever vote for .... but I have never voted republican in a national election in my life because of their elitist mentality, hawkish stance, anti women position, anti anyone who is not a wasp ..... I am enjoying what appears to be the total implosion of the republican party ... they have destroyed themselves

I always felt Hillary on her worst day is better than any Republican candidate on their best day
    Seriously. That summed it up perfectly. I'll watch the SNL version, but that's about it. There's not one reason I'd watch one minute of those lying bigots.

And Carson makes me want to punch myself in the fucking face. He takes cooning to an entirely new level. He may actually be a white dude in blackface. I'm not convinced otherwise.
    Last edited by Ron_NYC; 09-18-2015 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Andy Carson ain't who I'm talking about
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[QUOTE=Ron_NYC;3654537]Seriously. That summed it up perfectly. I'll watch the SNL version, but that's about it. There's not one reason I'd watch one minute of those lying bigots.

And Carson makes me want to punch myself in the fucking face. He takes cooning to an entirely new level. He may actually be a white dude in blackface. I'm not convinced otherwise.[/QUOTE]

He is legitimately the worst because there is blatant evidence that he doesn't believe a word he is fucking saying, and what he is saying is promoting bad science, ugh it makes me so mad.

ted cruz was literally born in canada to an american mother and cuban father. where my birthers at?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Overheard in the bar today: Hillary has no competition from Bernie. He'd sell out for a dime bag of weed.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Smells like weak attempts to write him off.

I'm thinking to host a debate party.

Thread Information