I hate that I think Mitt is handsome.
    His terrifying son is, too.

the Huey Lewis and the News one cracked me up a lil bit. Hes VERY Bateman

I know his son is too. It's damn annoying lol

That's how he may win. Looks only.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    I know his son is too. It's damn annoying lol

That's how he may win. Looks only.
    No, you're forgetting how many people who were like YEW THINK OBAMER IS A MAGICAL GOD WIZARD AND WILL FIX EVERYTHING NAIVE FOOLS IT TAKES A VILLAGE now want that magical god wizard out because he is single-handedly responsible for all of their problems.

Oh and the nig out people.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    I think young McCain/GWB were hot too.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Perhaps you didnt take the time to read what i said. I got home late that night and didnt see the debate by the time I tuned in...it was basically over. The first thing I saw was him asking Obama if he checked his pension, Obamas answer was No! He didnt say theres not much to check Chaunce, what he said was No. Why are you putting words into his mouth? After that question they talked about war and then it was over. I missed it. Hopefully I can see the next one. The picture of that dudes son is funny. Maybe he had to take a shit? Maybe hes a robot?

Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
    Perhaps you didnt take the time to read what i said. I got home late that night and didnt see the debate by the time I tuned in...it was basically over. The first thing I saw was him asking Obama if he checked his pension, Obamas answer was No! He didnt say theres not much to check Chaunce, what he said was No. Why are you putting words into his mouth? After that question they talked about war and then it was over. I missed it. Hopefully I can see the next one. The picture of that dudes son is funny. Maybe he had to take a shit? Maybe hes a robot?
    If YOU took the time to read what Chaunce wrote, you would have noticed that YOU walked in on that debate out of context, and that quote was in reference to a previous conversation. Romney is a billionaire. Pretending he can relate to the people in this country who make 14 grand a year is a fucking joke.

People make 14k a year? Who, 16 year olds? Fuck Im a little high right now can't do numbers. How much per hour would that be?

Yes you're right...there was a lot I missed, lots. But still, seemed to me like that was a straight forward question regardless of what was discussed prior to my tuning in. That muthafucka lied. No, wasn't the truth.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    People make 14k a year? Who, 16 year olds? Fuck Im a little high right now can't do numbers. How much per hour would that be?

Yes you're right...there was a lot I missed, lots. But still, seemed to me like that was a straight forward question regardless of what was discussed prior to my tuning in. That muthafucka lied. No, wasn't the truth.
    Yep.

http://aspe.hhs.gov/poverty/12poverty.shtml

Poverty level for one person is $11,170 a year.

If Saleen is this out of touch with poor people, having this conversation with Romney much be fascinating. By fascinating I mean you want to hit yourself in the face.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Ok, 14k per year is $7 per hr. Any muthafucka who can't make more than $7 per hr at work is a dumb ass uneducated retard. And it's nobodys fault but their own. Can't blame parents or the neighborhood or society or the president or grandma or grandpa or whitey. If we are talking about a 16 year old, fine. But any man or woman over the age of 21 who cant make more than $7 per hour, its their own fault. Period!!!! I dont give a fuck who you are or where you live.

Ok, 14k per year is $7 per hr. Any muthafucka who can't make more than $7 per hr at work is a dumb ass uneducated retard. And it's nobodys fault but their own. Can't blame parents or the neighborhood or society or the president or grandma or grandpa or whitey. If we are talking about a 16 year old, fine. But any man or woman over the age of 21 who cant make more than $7 per hour, its their own fault. Period!!!! I dont give a fuck who you are or where you live.
    Agreed.

Here, you don't even have to read:

For the record, the lowest pay I ever made was something like $3.25 or $3.50 per hour I forget the exact amount. I was 16...I worked in an old folks home washing, drying, folding shitty/pissy sheets. It was 1979. The reason why I took that job was because I had just got my drivers license and wanted to buy a car. My parents told me they weren't buying me a car so I went out and earned my own money saved up and brought my first car. I also cut grass and sold weed to get my car. It was a bad ass 1977 Monte Carlo. Took me 1 year to save up to get it. At 17 I had my very own car that I worked and busted my ass to get. It was great being able to drive my own car to school. Everyone else walked or rode the bus or had mommy drop them off. Fuck that, I drove my own shit. Since then my pay went up up up. There is no muthafuckn way i would ever make just $7 per hour. Lmfao. If there are people in 2012 that only make $7 per hour fuck them. Too bad. Idiots and retards and lazy, thats what they are.

I watched the video. What am I supposed to say?, awww those poor people? I feel bad for them? They've been wronged? They've been held back? Nobody cares about them? Fuck that shit. These muthuckas in Camden are there because they want to be there. I saw grown ass men and women in the video just wandering around doing nothing. Im supposed to feel sorry for that or for them? Fuck no. The one idiot in the car had the nerve to say "i blame the mayor, i blame the govenor". No muthafucka how about placing blame on yourself!!! If he doesn't want to live in camden why doesnt he move? If he cant move because he has no money why can he get a job? If be does have a job but his job doesnt pay enough why cant he get 2 jobs? Or 3 jobs? But noooo, hes fuckn LAZY thats why. If he cant get a job because hes too stupid and didnt go to school, that is nobodys fault but his own. Who is he blaming for not going to school? The system? Whitey? The teachers? Fuck that, its his fault. I do NOT feel sorry for and have NO sympathy for a lazy ass ghetto ass broke ass no education ass muthafucka. That video wasn't sad, it was funny!!!

I watched the video. What am I supposed to say?, awww those poor people? I feel bad for them? They've been wronged? They've been held back? Nobody cares about them? Fuck that shit. These muthuckas in Camden are there because they want to be there. I saw grown ass men and women in the video just wandering around doing nothing. Im supposed to feel sorry for that or for them? Fuck no. The one idiot in the car had the nerve to say "i blame the mayor, i blame the govenor". No muthafucka how about placing blame on yourself!!! If he doesn't want to live in camden why doesnt he move? If he cant move because he has no money why can he get a job? If be does have a job but his job doesnt pay enough why cant he get 2 jobs? Or 3 jobs? But noooo, hes fuckn LAZY thats why. If he cant get a job because hes too stupid and didnt go to school, that is nobodys fault but his own. Who is he blaming for not going to school? The system? Whitey? The teachers? Fuck that, its his fault. I do NOT feel sorry for and have NO sympathy for a lazy ass ghetto ass broke ass no education ass muthafucka. That video wasn't sad, it was funny!!!
    You don't have to do shit you fucking numbskull. I'm just showing you how some people live.

And you're the same donkey who wanted to blame the President because a school had old textbooks, so shut your trap.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    You don't have to do shit you fucking numbskull. I'm just showing you how some people live.

And you're the same donkey who wanted to blame the President because a school had old textbooks, so shut your trap.
    "You must spread some reputation around before giving it to RonNYC again.

And holy shit I almost pissed myself when I read that. OMG.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Just because the text books are old doesn't mean kids cant learn. And you're wrong...I wasn't blaming Obama for old text books. It was him who was complaing about books trying to make it seem like he could fix the old book issue, trying to blame Bush. This idiot had 4 years so far to do something about the books but he hasn't. He needs 8 years to fix the book problem, right? Bowie told me the president cant replace school books. He's the donkey not me. My kid is in 5th grade and is doing excellent. Old books or not she's being educated at school and at home. She could have 20 year old books, shes still going to learn and be educated.

P.S., theres no need for you to show me how people live. I know how people live and don't give a fuck about them in Camden or any other shit city where they have lazy ass uneducated muthafuckas. Let them stay there, I dont want them living in my neighborhood.

Thats right. I'm not well informed about politics and I don't claim to be. I am putting in some effort to learn more. I thought the President if he wanted to could see to it that school books get replaced. I thought that because he's the fucking president. But Bowie informed me that he cant personally replace books. If that is true then Bowie taught me something. The reason why i mentioned books in the first place was not because i was complaing or blaming, it was because this lying ass Obama stood there in the first debate saying "i met a teacher from neveda who told me shes teaching her students with 10 year old books". He was trying to make it appear that he was angry and outraged that kids have old books. He was trying to trick people into thinking that if he was re-elected he would get new books. My thinking is, why didn't he replace them 4 years ago or somewhere inbetween then and now? Why did he need to bring it up in a debate? I'll tell you why, its not because he cares, its because he wants votes and is trying to trick people. Not me though, cant trick me I'm not that dumb. If I was that dumb I wouldn't be making $35 an hour at work i would be making $7.

Or even worse, I could be like you. Well informed, smart, knowledgeable, intelligent, knows politics, knows the system, knows enough to be able to speak on the subject and give thoughts and opinions, is in college, has ideas on how things should be how things should run etc. If i go back to the beginning of this thread you have said lots. You have given facts and stats. But what has all of this gotten you? Not a muthafuckn thing. You're broke, no job. Shit...even these assholes in camden make more money than you. You should go there to live.

Or even worse, I could be like you. Well informed, smart, knowledgeable, intelligent, knows politics, knows the system, knows enough to be able to speak on the subject and give thoughts and opinions, is in college, has ideas on how things should be how things should run etc. If i go back to the beginning of this thread you have said lots. You have given facts and stats. But what has all of this gotten you? Not a muthafuckn thing. You're broke, no job. Shit...even these assholes in camden make more money than you. You should go there to live.
    You can measure the value of a person by what's in their bank account, so I can see your point.

It's a good thing you constantly mention I'm broke, or I would forget. I am flattered I'm on your mind so much, but I'll never return your feelings of affection.
    It's not meant to be. Simple.

Its simple because of the shit you come here with. Its all cool and gravy my brother. Im the first to say im not too school smart. Not politic smart. I am street smart. And im smart in the line of work i do. Bank acct? Smart there too. The reason why im not school smart is because i dont have to be. But if i needed to be i would be. I said it before, if i had a degree i'd be fucking dangerous. Ifi had the intelligence you do i'd be dangerous. Its the same with you, if you had my drive my passion my confidence my work ethic you'd be dangerous. You'd be a totally different person. You'd be a Saleen with smarts and money and women.

Its simple because of the shit you come here with. Its all cool and gravy my brother. Im the first to say im not too school smart. Not politic smart. I am street smart. And im smart in the line of work i do. Bank acct? Smart there too. The reason why im not school smart is because i dont have to be. But if i needed to be i would be. I said it before, if i had a degree i'd be fucking dangerous. Ifi had the intelligence you do i'd be dangerous. Its the same with you, if you had my drive my passion my confidence my work ethic you'd be dangerous. You'd be a totally different person. You'd be a Saleen with smarts and money and women.
    When was the last time you posted something that didn't involve me?

Yesterday in speak here. I posted something about my co-worker. Other than that, its all you my brother. Im stalking you. Im creeping. Im weirding out. Im obsessed with you. I love you!!! Why do you think I asked you out and offered to pay for everything? I need you!!!! This wont be an mds meetup, im taking you out on date :)

Yesterday in speak here. I posted something about my co-worker. Other than that, its all you my brother. Im stalking you. Im creeping. Im weirding out. Im obsessed with you. I love you!!! Why do you think I asked you out and offered to pay for everything? I need you!!!! This wont be an mds meetup, im taking you out on date :)
    Admitting it is the first step.

Jut saw this thread... really these two goof balls romney and the other guy. phewwww.

Thread Information